ADVERTISEMENT

"Zombie Duke"

TheDude1

Cameron Crazy
Apr 15, 2010
Zombie Duke is the squad that has near-inexplicable ability to rally from almost any second-half deficit. Duke is fallible; Zombie Duke is fatal. And yet, they're one in the same. It's only when you've played Duke into a hole that you make yourself vulnerable, that you bring about the darker, desperate, dominant side of Duke.

A double-digit second half lead. A secure sense of impending victory. Then it all slips away.

Zombie Duke slows you down, dunks on your face, then struts off with another win while you're left to stare at the gaps between your fingers and wonder how all that blood wound up pooling around you.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-b...s-safe-in-stunning-comeback-victory-at-miami/

I certainly understand those that say we need to play like that for 40 minutes every game, however, let's start with playing like that for 20 minutes every game. If we can meet that we will win every game by 20, haha.

Reactions: DukeDenver
Zombie Duke is the squad that has near-inexplicable ability to rally from almost any second-half deficit. Duke is fallible; Zombie Duke is fatal. And yet, they're one in the same. It's only when you've played Duke into a hole that you make yourself vulnerable, that you bring about the darker, desperate, dominant side of Duke.

A double-digit second half lead. A secure sense of impending victory. Then it all slips away.

Zombie Duke slows you down, dunks on your face, then struts off with another win while you're left to stare at the gaps between your fingers and wonder how all that blood wound up pooling around you.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-b...s-safe-in-stunning-comeback-victory-at-miami/

Oh I like this!!

Zombie mode? How about Duval in the last 3 games, 3-8 from 3!!?? His form seems to look more consistent. I know he probably won't keep that pace but this is encouraging.

Zombie Duke. I like it.

@OldasdirtDevil.....think we can have some fun with this one? ;)

I've been busy guys (well, still busy), but I saw this thread and thought I would make a little something right quick.

zRCodxE.jpg

OFC

Coral!!!! I wish I had a crying Rick Walking Dead meme. "Where does seafood look for jobs coral? In the kelp wanted ads!" I got a good chuckle from that one. Great win last night btw. Back from the dead indeed. :)

Crazy midseason finale! Big departure from what happens in the comics.
You know I haven’t read the comics! I should read them to see the comparisons between the comics and the show. Do you watch Fear the Walking Dead?! It’s cool but not as cool as the walking dead, but it’s good to watch between seasons Of the walking dead.

You know I haven’t read the comics! I should read them to see the comparisons between the comics and the show. Do you watch Fear the Walking Dead?! It’s cool but not as cool as the walking dead, but it’s good to watch between seasons Of the walking dead.
Watched the first season of Fear, but kind of lost track of it after that. Guess I enjoy the zombie free time in between seasons a little too much to watch two different shows of it! haha

Reactions: sheyduke
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT