ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread- NCAA Tournament round of 64- Duke Vs Prosperity Gospel U

How come they’re not getting called for those 3 point flops?!

God damn dariq you’re kinda alright at everything but you are a 3 point god 😳
He's playing close to where he went to High School, so I guess he's a little pumped up playing in front of friends. I will take this the next game as well.

Reactions: ioliva
He's playing close to where he went to High School, so I guess he's a little pumped up playing in front of friends. I will take this the next game as well.
Let’s pitch in to get his friends to all the games this month

Great game. OR came in averaging 84 a game. They got suffocated. To the tune of 51.
Vegas had us as a 6 point favorite. Even those bastards are showing Duke no respect.
Vegas starts the lines and it shifts solely on how people bet to try and maximize profits and minimize exposure...

Roach player of the game. Lively with 12 rebounds. Whitehead with 13. Was working but following the score. Will watch the game later. Even RR is admitting we looked great.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
Listen. Flip was a little nervous and still got his on the glass and was fine defensively. But this was a game begging for people like Dariq, Roach, and Proctor to get theirs and drive and feed the bigs. Not too much to worry about Flip. Btw,stingy on the block stat. Definitely was not my gym. When i stated college basketball games as an SID, there is a reason block totals are high...

Proud of the damn defense. Oral Roberts is a great offensive team, but we shut them down.

Defensive Clinic with the tone set immediately by Dereck Lively. That three they hit near the half, I thought you can have those attempts all night if you’re gonna launch them from that far out. Great statement win to open the Tournament! 10 in a row.

I really want this team to keep playing because they are the most enjoyable team to watch for me since 2015. I am beginning to think Lively could shut down Okafor. If Whitehead becomes a 15ppg guy like tonight we could go far. Our defense is elite. jon has got them playing as a team. I'm a little worried about Tenn; I hope they lose.

I was hoping not to check my phone and watch the game in full when I got home. But I couldn’t help but take a peek at my phone. Nothing else from other than heck yeah!! Next. Let’s go Duke!!

I’ll watch the full game tomorrow. Why was I so worried? Bleedit had me all panicked!! ;) ;)

I am glad to be proven wrong, 😂
I was hoping not to check my phone and watch the game in full when I got home. But I couldn’t help but take a peek at my phone. Nothing else from other than heck yeah!! Next. Let’s go Duke!!

I’ll watch the full game tomorrow. Why was I so worried? Bleedit had me all panicked!! ;) ;)

Reactions: AlanInNJ
Couple thoughts:
Duke looks like the best team in the country.

Jon is going to be cutting the nets down in his first year.

I was one that was ready for K to call it quits because IMO he had clearly lost a step, but he definitely knew which guy to leave the program with.

Reactions: pisgah101
Couple thoughts:
Duke looks like the best team in the country.

Jon is going to be cutting the nets down in his first year.

I was one that was ready for K to call it quits because IMO he had clearly lost a step, but he definitely knew which guy to leave the program with.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. One game at a time.

It is amazing how much Lively has improved in half a season. Early on he looked like Sanders or Bolden. But he has turned into an elite rim protector and even an offensive threat. He is playing with a lot of confidence and has uncanny timing on his blocks. he is also quick enough on his second jump, which the Plumlee brothers struggled with, esp. Miles and Marshall . As the ORU coach said "how many teams start 2 7 footers?" I'm not so worried about Purdue now that Lively is playing like this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT