ADVERTISEMENT

Rate yourself

pisgah101

Dec 26, 2005
As a poster.. this should be fun.. 1* to 5*

Pisgah101- 5* all the way, star recruit. Probably top 5 in his class. age and experience are the big bonus of this player. Has been around since Dec 2005 and might possibly be the oldest player of the group now.. took a redshirt year after being completely burned out of sports as a whole but been back for almost a year and ready to go. Can be quite cocky but doesnt ever mean anything too serious. Doesn’t take kindly to being called out, especially on something he didn’t do.. has made amazing friends from the board and would go to bat for them even if to didn’t agree LOL. Great team player

3 star walk on with a good jump shot. Coach's son. Prefers bounce passes, boxing out, short shorts and players taking charges. Does not enjoy constant roster turnover at all. Dreads NBA draft deadline week. Enjoys talented youth but craves a return to junior/senior laden late 80's/early 90's teams which will never return. Probably gets too dramatic after both losses and wins.

Last edited:
I’d like to think I’m a very solid poster. Multi skilled, can talk basketball one minute, drop a joke the next. Also fully aware I can be controversial. Have ruffled many feathers here, and liked by many, yet probably despised by quite a few too.
Not a big guy, but don’t mind throwing elbows on here.

I think I’m a 5, some will say 1.

I’d like to think I’m a very solid poster. Multi skilled, can talk basketball one minute, drop a joke the next. Also fully aware I can be controversial. Have ruffled many feathers here, and liked by many, yet probably despised by quite a few too.
Not a big guy, but don’t mind throwing elbows on here.

I think I’m a 5, some will say 1.

And cocky

Haha jk in truth you arent

You never had the makings of a varsity athlete.
(that's what Uncle Junior told Tony Soprano)

Reactions: sheyduke
Four star recruit. Team player, can pass and defend . Ok jumper . Don’t talk much junk except for on the board . Some will say needs work on player evaluation and overall team speaking .

Once bought my brother in law a Tarheel shirt for Christmas with GTHC,GTH written in invisible ink .

Four star recruit. Team player, can pass and defend . Ok jumper . Don’t talk much junk except for on the board . Some will say needs work on player evaluation and overall team speaking .

Once bought my brother in law a Tarheel shirt for Christmas with GTHC,GTH written in invisible ink .
Epic

“late boomer”. Played/typed myself into a 4-star rating, from an unknown 3-star. From one of K’s recruiting areas, the DMV, so I have no choice but to talk smack and try to have swagger. Fouls quickly, forcing me to take longer periods on the bench. Doesn’t score much but a relentless pit bull on the boards.

“late boomer”. Played/typed myself into a 4-star rating, from an unknown 3-star. From one of K’s recruiting areas, the DMV, so I have no choice but to talk smack and try to have swagger. Fouls quickly, forcing me to take longer periods on the bench. Doesn’t score much but a relentless pit bull on the boards.
I wouldn’t believe everything the coaches tell you. There may be other reasons you’re getting splinters in your a— besides just foul trouble 😂 j/k

Was able to obtain a few scouting reports. The source wants to stay anonymous, but says info is gold.
@pisgah101 - refuses to go left, only goes to right. Very durable, not afraid to trade jabs. Known to throw share of uppercuts. Doesn’t crave attention.
@Topps Coach54 - explosive, but lacks stamina. Wife takes internet away as blood pressure rises (lounge thread). A great teammate.
@Fourteen44 - loyal. Send him in when you want someone fouled hard. Will get the job done, and may even take out a few others in the process.
@christophero - loyal, pass first kind of poster. Will sometimes come across uncertain. Never confrontational.
@sheyduke - not concerned with grammar. Plenty of tools, stays up on roster, and future rosters. Mixes it up, but doesn’t try to be confrontational.
@KDSTONE - well rounded. Can and not afraid to mix it up. Sometimes has posting issues late at night. Probably self inflicted (into the sauce). Another one great to have on your team.

Was able to obtain a few scouting reports. The source wants to stay anonymous, but says info is gold.
@pisgah101 - refuses to go left, only goes to right. Very durable, not afraid to trade jabs. Known to throw share of uppercuts. Doesn’t crave attention.
@Topps Coach54 - explosive, but lacks stamina. Wife takes internet away as blood pressure rises (lounge thread). A great teammate.
@Fourteen44 - loyal. Send him in when you want someone fouled hard. Will get the job done, and may even take out a few others in the process.
@christophero - loyal, pass first kind of poster. Will sometimes come across uncertain. Never confrontational.
@sheyduke - not concerned with grammar. Plenty of tools, stays up on roster, and future rosters. Mixes it up, but doesn’t try to be confrontational.
@KDSTONE - well rounded. Can and not afraid to mix it up. Sometimes has posting issues late at night. Probably self inflicted (into the sauce). Another one great to have on your team.

LOVE IT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have definitly noticed I am more positive at night. If I wake up and post it will usually be critical or pessimistic.

5 star Duke fanatic that, due to aging and the game changing, has morphed into a 3 star due to apathy and frustration. Still capable to produce flashes of former brilliance as per the song " as good as i once was". Might have early onset demitia as i cannot name todays squad, almost none of last years and definitley no clue who played for us 3 seasons ago. Prone to self inflicted anger by visiting the Lounge on occassion and getting into a dialogue with people disconnected from reality. At some point I anticipate a beer induced career ending post that leads to the end of a long if not too illustrious career as a DI poster. Long live JwIll, Bobby H and JJ!!

5 star Duke fanatic that, due to aging and the game changing, has morphed into a 3 star due to apathy and frustration. Still capable to produce flashes of former brilliance as per the song " as good as i once was". Might have early onset demitia as i cannot name todays squad, almost none of last years and definitley no clue who played for us 3 seasons ago. Prone to self inflicted anger by visiting the Lounge on occassion and getting into a dialogue with people disconnected from reality. At some point I anticipate a beer induced career ending post that leads to the end of a long if not too illustrious career as a DI poster. Long live JwIll, Bobby H and JJ!!
So a grad transfer? 😊

Yes, definitely do not overlook my post when I post for grammar lol. Do the same thing with texting .

@Mac9192- an ultimate dukie knows his stuff and hates one and done. Helps keep the board moving along. Loves his potted meat, wrasslin’, and tires won’t pounce unless provoked but if provoked.. thinks he’s 6’8 instead of 5’10

@timo0402 - last of a dying breed.. without him utter chaos would ensue.. made the best decision of his life by letting me be over Gameday threads. Lucky dukie Jay stopped his ACC points game because of I had one more shot I’d win

@Fourteen44- the bulldog enforcer the team needs. Has forgot more then I’ll know and isnt afraid to blow it all up “you’re my boy blue!”

@sheyduke @christophero i have to give it to Mac he did a good job with y’all haha

Had to get started again due to computer problems.So technically a rookie so have to start a new count
I had to do the same. In my case, it was repeated ransomware attacks. It took a long time to finally root out the attacks and basically start all over. A thousand curses on the jerks who write those idiotic viruses. Of course, it must work some of the time or they wouldn't create them.

5* Duke fanatic, still one of the rookies when it comes to DI Board. Resides in central Illinois and makes it a point to attend the majority of Duke games played in the midwest. First ever Duke game attending was at CIS sitting in the 4th row center court with the Cameron Crazies in 09 against Georgetown. Likes to see the progression of all Duke players throughout their time at Duke and afterwards in the NBA. I will also attend nba games to watch Blue Devils in action. Very fair poster when it comes to critiquing Duke’s players and teams. Will tell it how it is on here and in person in a professional manner. Enjoys meeting fellow Duke fans in person and talking basketball. Have made many new friends just by attending Duke games.

As a pick up basketball player, not a big guy by any means 5’8” weighing a buck 40. A defensive pest, due to being a big time runner and being a a sweeper as a juco collegiate soccer player. On offense, just constantly trying to wear down who is guarding me by running all over the court and scoring the majority of my points on offensive rebounds, effort, high cardiovascular rate, and run outs. Will not talk junk on the basketball court, will just let the play do the talking.

Last edited:
5* Duke fanatic, still one of the rookies when it comes to DI Board. Resides in central Illinois and makes it a point to attend the majority of Duke games played in the midwest. First ever Duke game attending was at CIS sitting in the 4th row center court with the Cameron Crazies in 09 against Georgetown. Likes to see the progression of all Duke players throughout their time at Duke and afterwards in the NBA. I will also attend nba games to watch Blue Devils in action. Very fair poster when it comes to critiquing Duke’s players and teams. Will tell it how it is on here and in person in a professional manner. Enjoys meeting fellow Duke fans in person and talking basketball. Have made many new friends just by attending Duke games.

As a pick up basketball player, not a big guy by any means 5’8” weighing a buck 40. A defensive pest, due to being a big time runner and being a a sweeper as a juco collegiate soccer player. On offense, just constantly trying to wear down who is guarding me by running all over the court and scoring the majority of my points on offensive rebounds, effort, high cardiovascular rate, and run outs. Will not talk junk on the basketball court, will just let the play do the talking.
You might get a call from Coach Cal. They love 5 8 guards up there

I met Tyler Ulis at the 2016 Final Four and took a picture with him. Very nice kid, I can in fact say he was 5’9”.

Right out the gate you F^. 5 is average. Unless you’re a restaurant

I would have made it indelible ink lol

Had me worried for a minute thought my wife was telling stories out of school lol

Reactions: pisgah101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT