ADVERTISEMENT

" puddin"

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
I feel like we all know that wander williams' "nanner puddin" is the official desert of cheater heel u. Maybe the time has come for Duke basketball to have it's own official desert. I would like to nominate my wife's strawberry pudding. She made it today with fresh picked strawberries. Now I know Coach K cannot use it as a recruiting tool but if you set a bowl full of wander williams' " nanner puddin" and a bowl full of my wife's strawberry pudding in front of a premier recruit he would pick Duke everytime. OFC

I feel like we all know that wander williams' "nanner puddin" is the official desert of cheater heel u. Maybe the time has come for Duke basketball to have it's own official desert. I would like to nominate my wife's strawberry pudding. She made it today with fresh picked strawberries. Now I know Coach K cannot use it as a recruiting tool but if you set a bowl full of wander williams' " nanner puddin" and a bowl full of my wife's strawberry pudding in front of a premier recruit he would pick Duke everytime. OFC

Sky I am all for it! Sure beats the heck outta potted meat! Mac is still eatin' Treet and says we should adopt that.....OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Has Roy mentioned pudding or something? I am not from NC and this joke flies right over my head every time.

Reactions: skysdad
Has Roy mentioned pudding or something? I am not from NC and this joke flies right over my head every time.

This goes back for years on this board. A long time ago maybe in an interview or post game he made reference to how good his wife wanda's " nanner puddin." He could have even been at KU at the time so I just used it in a post. We've been using it ever since even to the degree that he uses it as a recruiting tool. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT