ADVERTISEMENT

I would like to take a moment

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
and remind all Duke fans on this Duke board why cheater u is referred to as cheater u. AFAM. cheater u fans want it to be forgotten. Most all us then have already forgot. What a shame and a scam. It began when dean smith, mack brown, johnny " tar heel" swofford were all holding major athlectic jobs at cheater u. Don't think for a second they didn't know. They created it. Don't think for a second hof coach roy williams didn't know. He may have not been at cheater u from the time it began but he benefited from it with his 1st natty team having most of the players majoring in AFAM. When he got a sniff of the investigation that was coming no more players majored in that. Then he blamed the investigation for his lack of recruiting top players . How arrogant and entitled can one be. If this happened at Duke I would still be a Duke fan but I would ask for accountabilty and no matter who was involved that they also be held accountable. But it didn't happen at Duke because of the integrity and high charactor of it's leaders. Call me obsessed if you wish but I am what I am?. OFC

and remind all Duke fans on this Duke board why cheater u is referred to as cheater u. AFAM. cheater u fans want it to be forgotten. Most all us then have already forgot. What a shame and a scam. It began when dean smith, mack brown, johnny " tar heel" swofford were all holding major athlectic jobs at cheater u. Don't think for a second they didn't know. They created it. Don't think for a second hof coach roy williams didn't know. He may have not been at cheater u from the time it began but he benefited from it with his 1st natty team having most of the players majoring in AFAM. When he got a sniff of the investigation that was coming no more players majored in that. Then he blamed the investigation for his lack of recruiting top players . How arrogant and entitled can one be. If this happened at Duke I would still be a Duke fan but I would ask for accountabilty and no matter who was involved that they also be held accountable. But it didn't happen at Duke because of the integrity and high charactor of it's leaders. Call me obsessed if you wish but I am what I am?. OFC
We will NEVER, EVER let them forget Sky. Also another thing: NO MATTER how kind a UNC fan may SEEM, their true colors and light blue filters will ALWAYS at some point come shining thru.

They have even lurked on this very board, with periods of good etiquette and humbleness. Yet still at some point, it comes out. You can't take "The Carolina Way" out of a Tar Hole.

OFC

Last edited:
One more thing. Remember the f u K chant by their fans last year at the nose dome. Video shows it happened right in front of cackles and he claims he never heard it. The only people who believe him are cheater u fans. That in itself sums up their coaching staff, players, fans and programs. I have yet to have a cheater u fan tell me they were ashamed of that and said it was bush. I still have a way of seeing comments on thr. Over the years I've seen Coach K referred to as Hitler, Satan, looked forward to the day he dies and during the covid scare say they wish he would get it and die. OFC

One more thing. Remember the f u K chant by their fans last year at the nose dome. Video shows it happened right in front of cackles and he claims he never heard it. The only people who believe him are cheater u fans. That in itself sums up their coaching staff, players, fans and programs. I have yet to have a cheater u fan tell me they were ashamed of that and said it was bush. I still have a way of seeing comments on thr. Over the years I've seen Coach K referred to as Hitler, Satan, looked forward to the day he dies and during the covid scare say they wish he would get it and die. OFC
Exactly, which is exactly why K refuses to dine in Chapel Hill and who could blame him?? Btw, "Cackles" AND RoyKnew both heard the chant Sky and did nothing. Truly "bush" after the touching tribute prayer K organized amongst Duke and UNC players, coaches at center court following the death of UNC Coach Dean Smith.

OFC

Exactly, which is exactly why K refuses to dine in Chapel Hill and who could blame him?? Btw, "Cackles" AND RoyKnew both heard the chant Sky and did nothing. Truly "bush" after the touching tribute prayer K organized amongst Duke and UNC players, coaches at center court following the death of UNC Coach Dean Smith.

OFC

Yep. They forgot about that tribute too. Arrogant and entitled bunch. OFC

And let us not forget butch davis and the football players on the take and more recently the jordan bunch who were suspended for selling shoes. What else have we forgot about? OFC

Last edited:
And let us not forget butch davis and the football players on the take and more recently the jordan bunch who were suspended for selling shoes. What else have we forgot about? OFC
Preach Sky, Preach brother!!! OFC

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT