ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA TOURNAMENT 1ST ROUND - DUKE VS UNC WILMINGTON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I wish I actually was Ron so that I would know which idiot to pimp slap next time I saw him/her.

When I see you again I will just say to you TARRRRRHEEEEEES and then take a shot. Come on Ron. I've given you so many hints. OFC

If you want it, put a ring on it.

UNC%20Championship%20Cheater%20Ring%202009.jpg

OFC

LMAO! Yeah...since the UNC men's basketball program isn't getting touched. I'm sure Duke and all of your rapists have never done anything wrong...oh wait.

We won't fall to pieces if we lose Saturday. Our program is in fine shape, and we have meaningful lives outside of cbb fandom. Best of all, we win the honest way. Bless your heart.
You win the honest way ?
This has to be the absolute most hilarious post I have ever read.
Ask any CBB rivals forum that and see what they have to say. That's downright false, sir.

So , you're laughing at a guy for going into the military? I could tell you were a special kind of piece of shit after your first couple of posts. Run along son, you're lil pimp slapping comments couldn't scare an 8 yr old schoolgirl. Be careful with your identity hiding and name changing , we'd hate to run into at a game and beat your ass in front of all your friends.

And all the Dookies are Marine biologists and electrical engineers...hahaha. Getting pissed about the "classes" that athletes take is hilarious.
Marine biology isn't an undergrad major at Duke. How many former UNC stars are successful outside of basketball? Just wondering also, what is your chosen career?

We won't fall to pieces if we lose Saturday. Our program is in fine shape, and we have meaningful lives outside of cbb fandom. Best of all, we win the honest way. Bless your heart.

You don't fall apart when you lose? Tell that idiot Dahntay Jones that..I'm pretty sure that I can remember him elbowing the ish out of Hansbrough's nose because they were beating the brakes off of you..

Marine biology isn't an undergrad major at Duke. How many former UNC stars are successful outside of basketball? Just wondering also, what is your chosen career?

I own my own business and work in real estate as well. Thus I can watch bums play basketball on a Thursday afternoon while taking care of some paperwork.

.....ignoring the trolls.....

Happy that we came out and played with more passion in the second half, but we won't be advancing to any more rounds unless we play a lot better than we did today. Still think that we could take out anyone on any given night!

Reactions: pisgah101

Successful outside of basketball? I know some of your former player's parents are pretty successful after their son's went to Dook. LMAO!

Jawad Williams and Brad Daugherty are a few to name, etc. Jawad is an Ambassador for a Chapel Hill community project, and Brad owns a racing company; JTG Racing. It sponsors NASCAR Racer, AJ Allmendinger.

Tell that idiot Dahntay Jones that..I'm pretty sure that I can remember him elbowing the ish out of Hansbrough's nose because they were beating the brakes off of you..
Dahntay graduated years before Hansbrough was even at UNC crying like a little baby. Your post leads me to two conclusions: your racist or just an idiot. Actually, it might be both.

Reactions: Crank_it_loud
Tell lil Charley and Bobby that I'll see them tomorrow afternoon while you're at work.

Ron you know I'm retired. Come on buddy admit you are Ron H Sr. Guys this poster is Ron H. and is actually a pretty good guy other than being a Tar Heel fan. He actually played baseball down in Chapel Hill back in the day. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT