ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA TOURNAMENT 1ST ROUND - DUKE VS UNC WILMINGTON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I was initially referring to the play with 30 seconds left when Grayson crossed half court and tripped yet a foul was called.

The fact that you can't accept that Duke gets all calls is hilarious. So blind. It's all good though, that will never change. Uphill battle playing Coach K and his lil boys.

Guy stuck out his knee... I guess when you are so used to watching a team get away with hand checks, you do not know what one is (wait, doi you even watch UNC?)

Didn't get to see the last 10 minutes of game time. Excited to advance.

The funny thing about UNC fans, is they do these things...You never see a Duke fan create a name then go over there and post crap like this... Enjoy your last run at a title in the next few years.

Is that you Ron H ? I think I know you personally. You got a son named Ron Jr. don't you? OFC
I think it's that same loser who first started posting on this thread about the refs. He's the guy who is a tarhole fan but went to UNCW and never watched a UNCW game (or probably a UNC game). Also, in true Carowhina fashion, he believes that: 1) Duke has never won a game (it was the refs), and 2) Tarholes have never lost a game (it was the refs).

Reactions: DukeSky85
LMFAO! Leave it to a Dookie to see contact when no one was touched.

Ron. Do you remember at the first of the year when you made the statement on a social media website when you stated if Ingram would ever make his way over the entire Duke campus this year because he was a one and done? Maybe not but I guarantee he knew how to get to all his classes. OFC

Reactions: Mark Gastineau
All my sons are still in my ball-sack actually.

Ron I know it's you. And you have four sons all Tar Heels. How's everyone. Has Ron Jr. got married yet? Look when I see you again no hard feelings huh. Just good natured rivalry. OFC

I think it's that same loser who first started posting on this thread about the refs. He's the guy who is a tarhole fan but went to UNCW and never watched a UNCW game (or probably a UNC game). Also, in true Carowhina fashion, he believes that: 1) Duke has never won a game (it was the refs), and 2) Tarholes have never lost a game (it was the refs).

Hahahahahaa OMG how do you know my life story?!

Ron I know it's you. And you have four sons all Tar Heels. How's everyone. Has Ron Jr. got married yet? Look when I see you again no hard feelings huh. Just good natured rivalry. OFC

I wish I actually was Ron so that I would know which idiot to pimp slap next time I saw him/her.

I plan on putting a few on your mothers face tonight..

Now Ron. That's not like you at all. You got better class than that. You should be ashamed of yourself. What if your sons saw this. You know my wife. Ron Jr. has been to my house for birthday party's and sleep overs. You are better than this. OFC

Now Ron. That's not like you at all. You got better class than that. You should be ashamed of yourself. What if your sons saw this. You know my wife. Ron Jr. has been to my house for birthday party's and sleep overs. You are better than this. OFC

I know your wife much better than you'd like to know..

If you want it, put a ring on it.

UNC%20Championship%20Cheater%20Ring%202009.jpg

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT