ADVERTISEMENT

Mackenzie Mgbako

Anything concrete there? Because all I have seen and heard is that he's gone.
He’s gone and anyone thinking he’s back is setting themselves up for disappointment. You have a better chance of Moore coming back then Keels and the reason I say this is because Moore won’t fall out the first round if he goes this year or next . Keels showed a lot of flaws in his game so if he projected first he goes another year could only hurt him should he not improve.

Last edited:
Reactions: bleediteveryday30
You are all basing it on rumors. You may be right at end of day, but it’s not concrete, that’s for sure.

Reactions: pisgah101
Keep telling yourself that 😂
Well I will say he is NBA ready body wise and the only thing he can really improve on is his quickness and ball handling . Both he can improve in the NBA .

Well I will say he is NBA ready body wise and the only thing he can really improve on is his quickness and ball handling . Both he can improve in the NBA .
If he even got a crack at a roster which would be a stretch right now.

If we are being brutally honest he is a shooting guard who can't shoot. But he big and athletic. If he could shoot we would be cutting down the nets.

Last edited:
If we are being brutally honest he is a shooting guard who can't shoot. But he big and athletic. If he could shoot be be cutting down the nets.
Steward has had three ten day contracts with the kings since he’s been in the gleague . Keels will make a roster that I’m sure of. Maybe not a starter but he will be on a bench .

Reactions: christophero
Steward has had three ten day contracts with the kings since he’s been in the gleague . Keels will make a roster that I’m sure of. Maybe not a starter but he will be on a bench .
Meh, even then that’s a bigger risk than coming back and improving. He’s not fast, can’t break people down and is a mediocre shooter.

I have a friend at Paul VI who’s told me TK’s mind is certainly not made up.

Meh, even then that’s a bigger risk than coming back and improving. He’s not fast, can’t break people down and is a mediocre shooter.

I have a friend at Paul VI who’s told me TK’s mind is certainly not made up.
Well if he don’t go I owe you a drink or a steak .

• Haha
Reactions: Fourteen44
Wish Coach had told Paolo to be selfish and unless he has a man wide open he should shoot 25-30 shots. Not getting a shot in last 2:38 seconds was not good basketball.

Only a couple of shots I didn't like in that game, and, because of who took them, but because the were a little early in the shot clock.

Guys were willing to step up and take big shots. They just didn't fall and the BS foul call on Roach with 1:01 left was a killer. We were 1 play short in a game where we actually made one more play but circumstances negated it.

Reactions: Fourteen44
A team with 5 first round draft pics shouldn't be depending on a call at the end to beat an 8 seed. We were outplayed. We should have been up 10 at that point but their backcourt ate our backcourt's lunch.

A team with 5 first round draft pics shouldn't be depending on a call at the end to beat an 8 seed. We were outplayed. We should have been up 10 at that point but their backcourt ate our backcourt's lunch.
they were much better than an 8 seed

Only a couple of shots I didn't like in that game, and, because of who took them, but because the were a little early in the shot clock.

Guys were willing to step up and take big shots. They just didn't fall and the BS foul call on Roach with 1:01 left was a killer. We were 1 play short in a game where we actually made one more play but circumstances negated it.
I watched that play again today - one of the worst calls I’ve ever seen, and that’s not dramatic.

I know the ‘experts’ say we have 5 first round draft pics, but other than Banchero, the others played like guys that are decent college players.
Williams has better nba potential than Bacot, but as far as this season? Bacot had a better year. Which of our guards played better than Love? How about Davis?

The sad truth is we ran up against a team that got more out of their core guys in March than we did. Not knocking our season, but it’s dampened cause of who beat us.

Agree. But even the makeup calls, or call lol, that went our way, didn’t go our way.The refs influenced the outcome of the game point blank. Yeah we should have won anyway, but in a game llike this every call is huge! Instead of getting the hell out of the way, they chose to be inconsistent and impact a game like this…it is what it is

Let's not forget that we shot uncharacteristically bad from the field and the foul line and still were right there against a team that was playing very well and had beaten some very good teams. That team also got two 3s from a guy who hadn't made a single 3 in over a month while one of the best 3 point shooters in the country rimmed out several 3s that were good looks. Shots that his coach told him to take. Shots that he had made all year long. That he had regularly made in huge pressure situations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT