ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Video Games

christophero

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
May 2, 2017
A favorite hobby of mine. My first system was a SNES. I have a Genesis, a NES, an N64, Ps One, Ps2, and XBox 360, and a Gameboy. Lately I have been going old school with some Super Mario Brother games. I also like the Donkey Kong games, esp. DKC and the Gameboy version of DK. I like Super Metroid as well. There are some really good fan made versions of these games I would like to check out. I am also a huge Doom, Quake fan. What are your favorite games and systems?

Last edited:
I don't get to play nearly as much as I did at one time, but I grew up playing playstation 1. The Resident evil and Metal gear series were some of my favorites.

Reactions: christophero
I don't get to play nearly as much as I did at one time, but I grew up playing playstation 1. The Resident evil and Metal gear series were some of my favorites.
Yes that is my golden age of gaming the mid to late 90's. I still play Crash Bandicoot, Ridge Racer, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Twisted Metal and Wipeout. Also Tony hawk. Metal Gear Solid and Castlevania SOTN too. And Die Hard Trilogy. I actually prefer cartoony graphics to modern graphics.

Mario 64 was a great one, but i prefer the 2D Marios these days as they control better. Pilotwings 64, Wave Race 64 and F-Zero 64 are games i still play. Goldeneye and Perfect Dark are classics. I like Quake 64 as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: sheyduke
The definitive list of games everyone should have played at least once:
-Metal Gear Solid
-Mario Kart
-Golden Eye
-Tony Hawk
-Super Mario 3
-Grand Theft Auto
-Batman Arkham City
-NBA Live 95
-Coach K College Basketball

Mario 64 was a great one, but i prefer the 2D Marios these days as they control better. Pilotwings 64, Wave Race 64 and F-Zero 64 are games i still play. Goldeneye and Perfect Dark are classics. I like Quake 64 as well.
You really are a dork aren’t you Chris? But we love you anyways 😊

Assassins Creed, NBA2k , madden
My wife and I bought the Nintendo pack out console , Due to having two boys one loves the Xbox systems and one the PlayStation series and my daughter has a ps5 . But give me Pac-Man and Galaga.

Last edited:
I like Arkanoid and Paperboy and Centipde. You needed the paddle controller for games like Super Breakout. Galaga is a classic. Currently playing Rage Racer on PS One. It's the 3rd Ridge Racer game.

Last edited:
I like Arkanoid and Paperboy and Centipde. You needed the paddle controller for games like Super Breakout. Galaga is a classic. Currently playing Rage Racer on PS One. It's the 3rd Ridge Racer game.
Now that’s going back. The Nintendo pack out has all of them on it. Skate or Die and Bmx racer as well. My son has Spyro and every sky lander game and character you can think of . My favorite is trigger happy .
Sega had to be street fighter or Mortal combat and then there is Sonic the hedge hog .

Last edited:
I have never played a real video game. When I was 20, my mom gave me the Mattel handheld football. I was obsessed. It scared me. I have an obsessive personality. I would never leave the house if I had the modern systems

I have never played a real video game. When I was 20, my mom gave me the Mattel handheld football. I was obsessed. It scared me. I have an obsessive personality. I would never leave the house if I had the modern systems
The one with the red dashes I had that.

Reactions: geddoughton23
The one with the red dashes I had that.
It was pretty easy to master. You could control the ball for an entire half and score on the last play. I want to rip the controller out of my nephew's hands to show him how it's done. I'm jealous. He plays for fun. I would have to get the best score

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT