ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS. UNC- ACC TOURNEY QUARTERS - OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

17201264_10210354400754643_4220784890492828008_n.jpg
FB4F940A-C688-459B-BBC5-7DD414AA26B1_zpsjjsyvqkn.jpg

SoCal-we don't care if you were in Times Square and they caught you on the jumbo screen eating it, you keep right on doing it. Hell, the picture should be your new Facebook page profile. Anything less sir, and we just won't be able to "like" it here.

DVRd the game. Didn't start watching till after 10. Was literally shaking the last 4-5 minutes and had to pause the game at about the 2 minute mark and go into the kitchen to get a glass of water to calm down. Also got out of my recliner to watch the last 4-5 minutes from right in front of the TV. Couldn't go to bed till about 2 AM.

Reactions: Laettner and Dad2ze
Saw a coworker this morning who's a die-hard Tarhole fan. He congratulated me on the championship and said "That loss Friday night to Duke hurt me more than us losing to Villanova in the national title game..it stung that bad.." and he just said something about how Roy sucks and walked away lol..

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
In Charlotte today & UNC co-workers still fuming about Fri nite. Roy is their target.

I was so jacked up Fri & Sat nite didn't hit sheets until 2a. My normal bed time is 10p at latest.

Reactions: VendboyGreg
Couldn't wait to get to work this morning, but to my dismay it has been eerily silent. Wth is going on??

In Charlotte today & UNC co-workers still fuming about Fri nite. Roy is their target.

I was so jacked up Fri & Sat nite didn't hit sheets until 2a. My normal bed time is 10p at latest.
Not sure if you were jacked up over game or jacked up over Longhorn's pics. No pun intended

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT