ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS. UNC- ACC TOURNEY QUARTERS - OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Great great game. When a team comes back like that, it shows a lot about their character. Just so happy to see them playing so well, together.

Berry got Jackson right across the forearm. I don't know how on earth Seth rants that he didn't. Dude, what, you think Jackson just stopped dribbling and the ball shot away, like, naturally?

I'm having too much fun right now, but maybe in the wee hours of the morning I may venture over to take a gander at the collateral damage from the juggernaut Heels implosion.

OFC

What's the address to the message board?

I've never checked it out in my life but want to tonight lol

Thanks

Reactions: tripleb71
How can you hit someone in the arm with a hatchet, causing him to lose the ball, and not call a foul? I don't even understand why it's in question? Was it simply because it was the superstars 4th? He should of gotten MJ treatment!

Am so sick of hearing about the fouls. If one player affects a team that much then they are in trouble. And it wasn't a questionable foul. It was a damn foul.

Yeah, Berry sitting was a big turn for us...but he did foul the hell out of Frank. And no doubt we took advantage of Berry's absence, but Duke had something to do with that comeback also because after Berry went out the lead went from, I think 8, to 13 points. So Duke could have folded but they kept on attacking.

And finally foul trouble is part of the game, we've had our share of it. Duke deserved the win because they took everything UNC had, and while the Heels were high fivin' on the sidelines thinking it was over...the Blue Devils didn't, and continued to play. Once we got that 5 to 7 point lead I knew it was over. Duke showed more toughness, the Heels melted down.

OFC

One thread is a bunch of butt hurt whiners and one thread that Gary-7 started had guys realistic who said they were outplayed and out-coached. Still funny to see them complain about poor officiating.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Throughout our game and also throughout the ND/FSU game they've been showing the graphic about how 6 different teams have won the last 6 ACC Tournaments but that streak will come to an end because Duke, ND and FSU have all won the ACC Tournament in the last 6 years.

1st: all you dorks are welcome since I "liked" damn near every posts in here :cool:

2nd: LETS GO DUKE LETS GO DUKE

3rd: GTHC GTH GTHC GTH!!!!!

4th: When we D up there simply isnt a better team in the country better than us!

5th: GTHC GTH!!!!!!!!!

I think Duke wins. Vegas opened UNC as a 3 pt favorite and moved them to 4 since. UNC getting all the love so far. Duke does well in this type of scenario.

If Duke does lose, it will be in a performance worthy of winning.
I called it! But so did pretty much everyone kn here!

Team efforts like this increase our likelihood of winning.

I need someone to faceswap Grayson Allen and Old Dirty Bastard....I'm not young enough...

17201264_10210354400754643_4220784890492828008_n.jpg

Right I wouldn't change a thing!

Frank Jackson seems to play better when he starts the game. We've needed his production. Psychologically, Jackson is the starter but Grayson is playing starter minutes.
If this team can play this way, Matt is one who loses minutes. He may not start Allen until NCAA but best lineup is Jackson, Allen, Kennard, Tatum and Jefferson/Giles

Reactions: Dad2ze
I need someone to faceswap Grayson Allen and Old Dirty Bastard....I'm not young enough...

I'm not young enough either! But if knew who you were talking about, I could do it.
EDIT: I did a Google search and it seems he's...a rapper? Is that him?

OFC

Reactions: Dad2ze
Yeah, Berry sitting was a big turn for us...but he did foul the hell out of Frank. And no doubt we took advantage of Berry's absence, but Duke had something to do with that comeback also because after Berry went out the lead went from, I think 8, to 13 points. So Duke could have folded but they kept on attacking.

And finally foul trouble is part of the game, we've had our share of it. Duke deserved the win because they took everything UNC had, and while the Heels were high fivin' on the sidelines thinking it was over...the Blue Devils didn't, and continued to play. Once we got that 5 to 7 point lead I knew it was over. Duke showed more toughness, the Heels melted down.

OFC
K told his guys early in 2nd half at a timeout down 13 we are gonna win, you know why? He looked down sideline and said Cause Ol Roy is their coach

Give me their tears every single one of them. I'm collecting THR tears, get me a damn bucket. I'll drink them all night long

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT