ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS. NOTRE DAME ACC TOURNEY FINAL OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

We played awful at times and great at times but great beats awful for me every time. One hell of a comeback once again. A great win against a very good ND team and wow Matt Jones is our assassin hero with that 3 ball. What a joyous 4 days for Duke and its fans. One thought has been on my mind all day, Go to hell UNC.

Reactions: QC Dukie
You're one of the least logical posters here. Don't preach.

I don't understand. Some of the same posters who were down on Matt are the same ones posting that he's a hero and screw the people who have bashed him. Lol. But, I'm the illogical one lol. Anyway, Duke won....it's been a good day.

Also, seriously... Huge shout out to Bonzie. That guy is a freaking beast. Just wow.

Reactions: Dad2ze
This team gave me tonight. I'll be disappointed if we lose but I sure as shit am grateful I get to crank the music up and pour the bottle out tonight

The "Duke gets all the calls" thread on THR is pure lunacy for those wanting a laugh. Gary is really embarassing himself with his analysis.

I mean any damn body that knows anything about basketball knows we didn't get the calls in this game. Hell they only had 2 second half fouls until the end of the game when they had to use extra time to foul us to put us at the ft line (which was actually sweet karma).

But let the idiot keep it up, because he's the biggest joke I've ever seen on any basketball forum.

OFC

Well folks, season 2 has just been completed, and Duke is 4-0 with none to go! ACCT CHAMPS! Now we take a day off to rest, and on to the final season, and we are 0-0 with 6 to go.
I posted about a week ago that if Duke could get to the Elite 8, they would win it all. We are now healthy, really coming together as a team, and I have us as one of my Final Four Teams. If we stay healthy, aggressive, and together, this team has as good a chance to cut down the nets as anyone! #6 would be so sweet!
Go Duke!
OFC

Nah, schedule doesn't matter when you win your conference tourney. We'll be alright.
Good thing...I was kidding. :) It's fun to see these guys coming together. It was obviously there (which is where our expectations came from) but Chemistry issues were def a factor, too. This season was shaping up to be one of the worst coaching jobs for K, now it could go down as one of his best. This is probably a swift reminder for us all to enjoy the ride and trust trust trust.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quavarius
Good thing...I was kidding. :) It's fun to see these guys coming together. Its was obviously there (which is where our expectations came from) but Chemistry issues were def a factor, too. This season was shaping up to be one of the worst coaching jobs for K, now it could go down as one of his best. This is probably a swift reminder of us all to enjoy the ride and trust trust trust.
Agree to a point. If Duke makes a run and wins a Natty it would certainly be one of his better coaching years but it will be hard to top that 2010 season winning it all. IMO the best job he has ever had coaching

What also shouldn't be missed on K's coaching in the ACC Tournament is the many adjustments he's made in the second half: zone against UL/UNC, playing Giles/Jefferson together, benching Grayson to start the game and in the ND game when he had like 6 TO's and the press he went to against ND as well. Most years, his stubbornness would cost us some games. Glad he's abandoning the old way of thinking and willing to mix it up when necessary. That's why he's the BEST!

Reactions: saGz7
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT