ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS. NOTRE DAME ACC TOURNEY FINAL OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Haaaaa!! the lack of fouls killed them in the end...how poetic!....and Matt....apologies for all the doubt - that 3 was immense!.....brilliant win....Tatum was a man!! But this teams mojo is starting to rise!!!....

WHATEVER RITUAL OR ROUTINE YOU ARE DOING, KEEP DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't wash that jersey
Don't shave that beard
Don't change seats on your lucky couch
Don't wash...well, scratch dat

Yeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Reach down deeper than that! What an amazing performance, by a fantastic group of kids! If something is to be done for the first time, DUKE WILL DO IT! God love these kids!
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: Quavarius
Matt Jones has hurt this team quite a bit on the offensive end. We basically have played with 4 players instead of 5 when he's been out there. However, I am very happy for him and hope he will gain some confidence moving forward. But, please with these people who are crowning him king and bashing people who have been on him the last month. We are fans, not players and nothing wrong with logical opinions! The I told ya so fans are the ones who destroy message boards!

GO DUKE!

Reactions: Dahntay#1
Matt Jones has hurt this team quite a bit on the offensive end. We basically have played with 4 players instead of 5 when he's been out there. However, I am very happy for him and hope he will gain some confidence moving forward. But, please with these people who are crowning him king and bashing people who have been on him the last month. We are fans, not players and nothing wrong with logical opinions! The I told ya so fans are the ones who destroy message boards!

GO DUKE!
Have an ignore, friend.

GO DUKE!

Quite sure you destroy it, but hey we are champs, cheers mate

583c1b8dce7e7a5875c20949b38388dd.gif

GO DUKE!

You're one of the least logical posters here. Don't preach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT