ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Livingstone

crazyduke3

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 28, 2010
So our last meaningless game. Big question - Will Matt Jones play and be full health?

I know those injuries can linger for a while. Hope his is minor and he'll be 100% for the opener.

OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I know those injuries can linger for a while. Hope his is minor and he'll be 100% for the opener.

OFC

Yeah, I've had a couple of those and if you're not careful they'll just nag you forever. But he's got the best people to help him manage it. If he needs some time to rest it, do it now when we can do without him.

I'm ready for some Duke basketball...go Blue Devils!

OFC

I agree OAD, now is the time to rest and heal. Hopefully, it is not too serious and he can heel up before the real grind starts. He couldn't be at a better place to get the help he needs.
I am ready for some hoops too!!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Signed up for BDN to be able to watch online on iPad but says media not supported...is that right? That's a deal breaker -

SBR , I just got the same message on my iPad. Anyone know anything on this?

I don't know what the deal is about the iPads, guys, but it's working fine on my desktop.

OFC

Twitter says Amile came down bad and rolled ankle had to be helped to bench. Updates??

16--14 Duke. Amile tweaks an ankle and comes off the floor. Hopefully it's not too bad.

28-7 Duke, Livingstone with a timeout. We've had a couple of runouts for easy baskets, and Luke Duke made another 3 right before those.
Duke 10 of 16 from the field. Livingstone with 8 turnovers, and Duke with 8 fastbreak points.

OFC

Thornton has been really off with his 3 ball shot so far tonight. 36-9 after Grayson hits a couple of fts.

OFC

41-9 with around 7 minutes to go in the half. Duke's defense has looked good, but Livingstone is just so overmatched.

OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
Plum3 with a monster slam. Obi sees the floor, and the score is 43-12 with 5:49 minutes to go.

Justin Robinson with an offensive rebound of a missed Ingram ft...and Duke gets a basket out of it.

OFC

Keep making those free throws . They are uncontested and they are free shots. OFC

Thanks OADD!

Box score shows Kennard shooting 4-7 from 3 pt. I like seeing that!

Yeah, he's the only one hitting from beyond the arc. It's 77=31 Duke with 13 minutes to go. I haven't been giving any updates because I've been talking on the phone to my daughters. I'll get back to it!

OFC

Luke Duke with another 3...for 5 on the night! 91-35 with 8:19 to go.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT