ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Livingstone

What a nice spin and basket off a fastbreak by Brandon...but missed the and1. Livingstone with a 3, and it's 98-41 Duke. with 5:52 left.

OFC

Pagliuca with a 3 to put Duke over the century mark. It's 104-44 with 5 minutes to go.

OFC

Bahahaha....I was waiting for Bob Harris to call Chase, Derek. It just happened.

I really hope Amile's ankle doesn't turn into an issue throughout the season, this team needs his leadership and voice on the floor.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
We did what we should have done against a team like this. OFC

Absolutely, Sky! We jumped on them from the start and never let up. That's the way to put someone away. Livingstone never had any hope whatsoever because Duke didn't allow them to.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Okay, I had to drive all the way back to the office and get my laptop. What a game. I have to admit a misjudgment on Brandon Ingram. That kid is badass. Smooth, confident and amazing in his takes to the basket, it doesn't matter which way his body is facing he lays it in soft as a pillow. His only crutch right now is dribbling a bit much in heavy traffic. Luke Kennard= W0W. He's gonna be JJ Redick like out there in 3 ball land. I think he had like 25 points tonight. Marshall is looking SOOOO much better, love his play and Jeter is going to help out tons in the paint. Thornton is looking better, still needs to cherish the rock a lil more for my taste. I think Amile will be fine by first or second game, mostly worried about Matt, get well MJ!!!!!! I need to see how we play against some real comp now. Excited.

Did K say how the wife and family were doing
Whachu talkin' 'bout, Willis?

I don't recall K's ever getting into any deep personal stuff at a post-game pc. Did something happen, though? W/ his family?

Cannot believe season starts next Friday. Here we go.

No, I'm sure the wife and family are fine...it was a joke toward baseballlover14

Reactions: Dattier
Too bad we don't play St. John's this year. They were beaten by D-II St. Thomas Aquinas by 35 last night. Red Storm, indeed.
OFC

Did K say how the wife and family were doing[/QUOTE

Mrs. K is learning how to make some good ole southern style " nanner puddin." After she masters this HIOF Coach will have nothing to recruit with. :D OFC

I love the fact that all new york teams suck.

Luke is a high volume guy but boy I like him!

Nice reporting on the exhibition Dickie V. Oops, I'm sorry, it's OAD!!! Move over Dickie V, you have been replaced by the great OAD!! Great job and thanks OAD! You are hired!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT