ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS GEORGIA TECH OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Did Amile hurt his foot practicing tonight? Back in the boot. Jesshh.

If I have to listen to Len Elmore for Duke to win I will gladly scaffrice for the greater good!

Reactions: gottagonow
Not losing this one.....just running the stall which sucks to watch....but whatever

Did Amile hurt his foot practicing tonight? Back in the boot. Jesshh.

No one seems to know..hope it's precautionary.

Laura Keeley tweeted they don't expect him vs. State on Sat or Louisville on Monday.

A duke leader needs to drop Thornton. Do not complain to another duke players face when you just turned it over twice. Glad allen pushed him.

Glad we found it in the second half - maybe a momentum game going into Saturday

Not losing this one.....just running the stall which sucks to watch....but whatever

Sloppy at the end but still a up lifting win. Let's hope the we get some momentum and win several in a row. Good to see Chase productive. Maybe he will get some more pt. Remember Coach K in your thoughts or prayers as you retire tonight and hope it is not anything serious even though THR thinks he's faking it but what else would we expect from them. They are Tar Heel fans. They can't help it. That's their ignorant nature. Really was surprised by a couple of their posters whom I thought had a little bit of class. OFC

Reactions: harttochesson
Wow, these guys made the Miami guys (in a summary that game, allowed a bench timeout in a live ball situation). Duke had two calls against them in the first half where there was no contact, the second on Grayson was a push off on GT, and Kennard's second, no contact but a reach in. But the exact same thing on the Duke's next possession and no call.

Elmore never said Duke got a beneficial whistle. He implied that 4-5 times on Duke fouls. Take that for what you want.

And hey ref, just a refresher on backcourts. You have to have all three points (ball, both feet) across and then one of them to go in to the back court for an over and back. That is shit JUNIOR HIGH refs mess up, not college.

Sloppy at the end but still a up lifting win. Let's hope the we get some momentum and win several in a row. Good to see Chase productive. Maybe he will get some more pt. Remember Coach K in your thoughts or prayers as you retire tonight and hope it is not anything serious even though THR thinks he's faking it but what else would we expect from them. They are Tar Heel fans. They can't help it. That's their ignorant nature. Really was surprised by a couple of their posters whom I thought had a little bit of class. OFC
Sky really, really man. UNC has redneck fans who probably eat squirrel chittlings, hog balls, cow scrotum and other disgusting things. How can you say you thought they had any class.

Ugly in the end, but a W is a W, and lord knows, we needed that! I usually don't like to even talk about the referee's, but man, a couple of phantom fouls on Chase, and Grayson was mauled, pawed, and clawed the whole game, and he fouls out?!! These officials had me in a "stratosphere of pissed off" I haven't been in for a long time!
I didn't see or know what happened with Grayson and Derryck, but if Grayson did shove him, I would say most of that was from the frustration of him being mauled the whole game.
Anyway, hope this spurs these kids on to greater things, because they are still a very dangerous team, and I am damn proud of them for battling back!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT