ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS BOSTON COLLEGE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I don't know how many times Griffin and Keels have their men go by them and get easy layups before Coach K does something about it. Either have them take a step back, or convince the rest of the team to play a little help defense. Other than Joey, and maybe Roach a couple times, when is the last time someone took a charge?

I don't know how many times Griffin and Keels have their men go by them and get easy layups before Coach K does something about it. Either have them take a step back, or convince the rest of the team to play a little help defense. Other than Joey, and maybe Roach a couple times, when is the last time someone took a charge?
They’re not making Battiers or Billy Kings anymore guys who were mf on defense

There was a defensive sequence that was just a shining example- Banchero and maybe Williams double blocked a shot...then stood around while BC cycled the ball for a wide open jumper from 10 feet that their center made...while not a big deal in the win...it was just an example of wanting highlight plays vs just playing defense 100% when the opponent has the ball. It actually made me chuckle.

I'ld rather see Williams get 8 defensive rebounds than 8 blocks in a game!

Good, solid win here. We have some momentum building for the rematches against UVA, FL St....of course not overlooking the other games. Let's win out and take a 1 seed into the ACC tourney!

I'ld rather see Williams get 8 defensive rebounds than 8 blocks in a game!

Good, solid win here. We have some momentum building for the rematches against UVA, FL St....of course not overlooking the other games. Let's win out and take a 1 seed into the ACC tourney!
Certainly capable!!! OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT