ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS BOSTON COLLEGE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
***DUKE VS BOSTON COLLEGE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Well, we haven't played well after a big win, some I'm not exactly sure what to predict tomorrow. That said, I'm pretty good at staying positive about this team, and I like our mojo right now after the win in Littlejohn.

BC is one of the bottom teams in the conference and despite the quick turnaround, I like us to cover (currently sitting at -13) and win this game with relative ease. If we run them off the three point line, we win this game by 20.

Tonight's game is slated to tip at 5pm est and will air, once again, on the ACC Network.

Duke 85

Boston College 68

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duke 90
BC 64

Just think Duke is getting locked in now!.

Marvelous we have two rundowns of the game. The pick ems and analysis authored by K'ville, and the game preview posted by Rivals staff writer @ConorONeill -
#GoDuke

OFC

Duke sells out another opponent’s gym. Conte Forum is loud for the first time this year. Duke wins big

We gotta smash the bad teams similar to Bama in football when they play a bad team.

Duke- 78
BC- 59

Last edited:
Duke by 16. Hard to imagine us losing this one. BC is supposed to be bad. Would like to see more 3 point shooting from Keels and AJ, a healthy Wendell, Mark continue his good play, and Banchero dominating. We need to put together a win streak to grab a 2 seed. We don't seem to do that well historically as a 3 seed or lower.

Last edited:
I think it will be a slog like the Notre Dame game. Kind of low scoring. I think we take care of business by about 12 or so, perhaps seeing a lot of Jones and John.

Reactions: christophero
I wish Jones and Bates had another year of eligibility. Hopefully we get another 2 or 3 guys like that next year. Great to see Jones getting some run; he's a smart player. He should play more today.

Last edited:
Reactions: KDSTONE
I just can’t see this team stringing 6 wins together in March/April. Incredibly inconsistent.

so we are going to drag a 13 loss BC team along and give them a chance to win in the second half it seems. This team lacks a true leader who wont accept mediocrity...who is getting in player's faces to raise the intensity of our play? we just seem to float through games against weaker teams.

so we are going to drag a 13 loss BC team along and give them a chance to win in the second half it seems. This team lacks a true leader who wont accept mediocrity...who is getting in player's faces to raise the intensity of our play? we just seem to float through games against weaker teams.
Other than against the Cheats, we don't seem to have a killer instinct

We closed out the half on a run. 9 point lead. I'll take it. We just can't let them back in the game. Banchero and AJ with 10 each.

A 9 point ACC halftime lead on the road is nothing to sneeze at. This isn't 99 Duke. We will be fine, as long as we start the half strong.
Up 10 near the 15 minute mark.
51-36! Moore having another good game.

Last edited:
The ACC should pay Boston College ten million dollars to leave the conference. They belong in the Big East. It's a wonderful academic institution with a pretty good athletic history. Now their only hope is to play an ugly game and win late.

Roach looking lost now that keels is back. When Trevor was out, Roach was a true floor general but man now it’s not looking good.

At least there was a balanced scoring attack tonight.

Impressive road win for a tired team. BC is bad, but we handled our business. 5 guys in double figures.
72-61 final. Bench got some play at the end.

Last edited:
Not a bad win. But, we’ve had it easy the last 2 games. Clemson and BC both had starters out, and neither team is good when healthy.
Not sure how far this team can go. We shall see.

The ACC should pay Boston College ten million dollars to leave the conference. They belong in the Big East. It's a wonderful academic institution with a pretty good athletic history. Now their only hope is to play an ugly game and win late.
And they can take Pitt and Syracuse with them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT