ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson

Hey, I got an email yesterday that read "Can Duke land Zion Williamson..."

I glanced at it and didn't register the "Can" and was like WOOOOOOOOO!!!! And jumped up and down for a second.

It sucked.

Reactions: pisgah101
Any news on the home visit yesterday?

I think it is between duke and uk imo. You know bagley and Carter are gone. Plenty Of Time At THE 4 For zion. UK you don't know who will leave until may

Reactions: Quavarius
ticket to ride says Zion has already verbally committed to unc through silent communications with more big names to come and they are back. I can't help but wonder is this the latest innovation from hof coach roy williams and the 'cruits just silently show up next year and start taking those silent unc courses. Can't anyone expound of this. OFC

ticket to ride says Zion has already verbally committed to unc through silent communications with more big names to come and they are back. I can't help but wonder is this the latest innovation from hof coach roy williams and the 'cruits just silently show up next year and start taking those silent unc courses. Can't anyone expound of this. OFC

That nanner pudding is convincing these 'cruits' to jump on board the 4 and done train down in Chapel Hill!

Only needs the nanner pudding and moon pies

Reactions: skysdad
I don't see him at Duke. I also see him as less dominant when someone decides to play defense and denies him the dunk on every drive to the basket. That said, if K wants him, I want him.

Reactions: GillJET
Question to be answered is does Zion have the personality to share the spot light like Bagley? Zion might like Duke but with all the other top kids in the class committed there or hopefully committing (on Nov 10), is he the type of kid that is humble enough to fit in a team like that.

I think Zion wil end up in the acc. Why would he want to play in a joke sec lol. Right now I think it's a Duke , Clemson battle, we got in the game to late.
We were not in the game late.He grew up as a big Duke fan.His family is the ones pushing him to stay instate.He has a great family who he is close to so it will take a lot to get him out of state

Reactions: LTDukeFan
We were not in the game late.He grew up as a big Duke fan.His family is the ones pushing him to stay instate.He has a great family who he is close to so it will take a lot to get him out of state
Topps I think when he says “we”, he’s speaking of that place down the road from us.

I think Zion wil end up in the acc. Why would he want to play in a joke sec lol. Right now I think it's a Duke , Clemson battle, we got in the game to late.

Still think Kansas is very much in it for Zion. Personally, think it's a Duke vs Kansas battle but could be wrong.

South carolina is a dumpster fire he isn't going there he'll have to play the 3 there with silva and that foreign center with no shooters clogging the lane. Kansas is out too 4 highly talented transfers for next year and a 4 man recruiting class assuming they get grimes plus they will return a few.

I work in Spartanburg, his school is like 7 min from me. I am going to go take a break and seal the deal for us :)

Living in this area I hear nothing about his recruiting or anything. I just know when the schools and coaches come to visit it is standing room only at his games and you can't get a ticket. But for realz no vibes or nothing around here where he might go and I am in the thick of it.

Reactions: pisgah101
A lot of experts picking Zion to go to Clemson now on Crystal Ball.. Including Adam Rowe.
https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitu...rg-Day-School-151221/CurrentExpertPredictions
One interesting thing that I noticed is that Duke isn’t listed any longer among the teams with a percentage of predictions, does that mean experts think Duke is out of contention for him? I also noticed that UNCheat is still considered to have a 7% chance to get him, yeah I know that means UNCheat’s chances are slim to none but I just find it strange that Duke is no longer listed on the crystal ball but UNCheat is

I work in Spartanburg, his school is like 7 min from me. I am going to go take a break and seal the deal for us :)

Living in this area I hear nothing about his recruiting or anything. I just know when the schools and coaches come to visit it is standing room only at his games and you can't get a ticket. But for realz no vibes or nothing around here where he might go and I am in the thick of it.

For the hype surrounding Zion Williamson, in general, I've been pretty amazed at the quiet surrounding his recruitment.

Do you attend a lot of his games HonkeyT?

I haven't. You can only get tickets at the gate and they don't reserve. Word around here is you have to be there hours before the game to get them. I'm hardcord but I'm I don't have hours to wait, only for Duke games :) . If I can find some free time on one of their game days I may give it a shot.

For the hype surrounding Zion Williamson, in general, I've been pretty amazed at the quiet surrounding his recruitment.

You are right. That is why I honestly think it could be any one of the schools on his list. I won't be surprised either way when he makes his choice. I mean there is no word or buzz whatsoever around here and I am in the thick of it.

One interesting thing that I noticed is that Duke isn’t listed any longer among the teams with a percentage of predictions, does that mean experts think Duke is out of contention for him? I also noticed that UNCheat is still considered to have a 7% chance to get him, yeah I know that means UNCheat’s chances are slim to none but I just find it strange that Duke is no longer listed on the crystal ball but UNCheat is
If Clemson gets him. That’s fine with me because UNCheat won’t get him and neither will uk AND we will still get to enjoy meltdown overload on RR

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
I am ok with Clemson but go about 3 hrs north young man and be part of something REALLY special.

If Clemson gets him. That’s fine with me because UNCheat won’t get him and neither will uk AND we will still get to enjoy meltdown overload on RR
In its own special way, should Duke, UK or UNC NOT get Zion, it would be like us still getting part of him. DukeRules you are absolutely correct in that the meltdown overload at RR would be among the greatest on all time. Kind of like the Greatest Show On Earth.

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
I can't see him going to Clemson but if he does go there an Clemson happens to play at unCHEAT next year we may see Clemson win at unc for the 1st time ever. Talk about a melt down. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT