ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS OHIO STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Ohio State making a run, within 8. Hopefully this is a bend but don't break game. Ok 10 point lead. That's better. Now 7. Ugh.

They are driving. The problem is they are driving to get fouled, not make the basket. And they're not getting the fouls. Calls, anyways.

Reactions: sheyduke
They are driving. The problem is they are driving to get fouled, not make the basket. And they're not getting the fouls. Calls, anyways.
This and Ohio st can live with that . As long as it’s not an ones

Keels is in a bit of a slump. Either that or the Kentucky game he played out of his mind. He's a nice physical player, but does not appear to be a good shooter at this time. (of course he then makes a 3. But he's 3-10. I still really like him but he could use a second year.
Let's just grind this one out. Roach looks good today.

Last edited:
I must be watching a different game lol

they’ve stopped driving most of this half

Mark is simply being abused at this point. Why not put Stanley in and hack this fool?

Williams not at his best tonight...

Key is winning that match-up consistently by just out-muscling him in the paint

Well I think that’s it. Coach takes Mark out and plays stall ball. Wow.

hope I’m wrong.

Lol, well that was a fun ride at number 1. 😂

that was one of the biggest choke jobs I’ve seen from a Duke team.

time to temper my expectations. Still a ways to go but Duke was exposed somewhat tonight.

cheers fellas.

Reactions: Geese81
I told people if we don't start shooting better this was going to happen. what a collapse.

I can handle a loss if we play well but this team played like they were just ready for the two week break

Terrible offense in the last 5 minutes that was definitely affected by the absolutely horrendous officiating in this game.

7-21 in the second, 22 percent on shooting . That’s not a good sign .

Terrible. After Gonzaga I couldn't sleep after the win. Now I won't be able to sleep cuz the way we lost. 😡😡😡

Sports are so fixed it’s horrible anymore. No wonder Vegas had the spread only 2 points. 23 fouls to 14, home cooking

Horrible. Well the one positive it's looking less and less likely Keels is a one and done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT