ADVERTISEMENT

Why doesn’t Heyman post anymore?

Ironically, I think that's part of it. I remember skysdad telling me that some of the young posters kind of turned him off.

Yes that's some of it. He's old school. He doesn't care so much for one and done's either. Heyman never mentions names.Also some of the thr posters got to him. He keeps saying he's gonna come back and I miss spike too. Spike is a real spiritual guy and I believe a lot of posters who get kind of crude for lack of a better term keeps him off. Both are face book friends of mine and I've told them both about the ignore button and that I've used it on a couple of regulars myself that I just don't care to see what they are posting. Both of these guys are great posters and I've seen spike post on K-ville's game day thread. Maybe they will come back and contribute again. I've let both of them know they would be a positive influence and to the posters they aren't into just use the ignore option and it's like those who they don't care for are posting at all. Danged a few of my last post seem dsouth like but it can't be said in just a few words. Sorry guys. OFC

Last edited:
There does seem to be an influx of louder, more contentious fans posting here. Don't recall that many 7-8 years ago. It’s def not as bad as THR but UNC’s struggles, Duke’s success and the NCAA mess reshaped the rivalry. I’m hoping things normalize at some point.

To the point about OADs, I can honestly say I’ve never been happier than now with UNC basketball. I’ve enjoyed all the 4 year guys and it reminds me of being a younger fan.

That’s not a shot at Duke and I’d shirley like a OAD here and there, but I’ve made peace with what we are.

There does seem to be an influx of louder, more contentious fans posting here. Don't recall that many 7-8 years ago. It’s def not as bad as THR but UNC’s struggles, Duke’s success and the NCAA mess reshaped the rivalry. I’m hoping things normalize at some point.

To the point about OADs, I can honestly say I’ve never been happier than now with UNC basketball. I’ve enjoyed all the 4 year guys and it reminds me of being a younger fan.

That’s not a shot at Duke and I’d shirley like a OAD here and there, but I’ve made peace with what we are.
The ignore button has made DI feel like circa 2010 for me, and I like it.

Defintielely not as bad as THR....but a lot more similarities than some care to want to see. Heyman and as Sky said, Spike, were two great posters, would love to see them join back up. I’ve often thought about cutting out myself, but when you are an addict...

I’m gonna be around more with my UNC hot takes.

Whether that helps or hurts will remain to be seen.

I'm ... this close to banning your ass.
giphy.gif

^ Hey ticket this thread is about one of our old regulars that no longer post here but most of us would like to see him back. If you want to discuss something else start a thread about it. I'm not trying to point you out but stay on topic please. OFC

Heyman is one heckuva nice guy and wonderful person. Very proud to call him my friend!

OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
I'm still just so curious as to what happened to Rosh. I just... I just want to know. The three great disappearances of the modern era: DB Cooper, Amelia Earhart, and Rosh.

One of life’s biggest mysteries. He quit during the 2014 season and just vanished. It was odd because Rosh wasn’t an occasional poster....he posted constantly and then stopped. I remember looking at his profile one day and he had viewed the board a couple years later, but never posted anything. I always worried something happened to him.

One of life’s biggest mysteries. He quit during the 2014 season and just vanished. It was odd because Rosh wasn’t an occasional poster....he posted constantly and then stopped. I remember looking at his profile one day and he had viewed the board a couple years later, but never posted anything. I always worried something happened to him.

I had the same worry. Like you said, his posting didn't dwindle to nothing; he went from constantly posting to completely vanishing. Makes me wonder. Hope all is well with him and his family (didn't he recently have a daughter before he stopped posting?).

^ Hey ticket this thread is about one of our old regulars that no longer post here but most of us would like to see him back. If you want to discuss something else start a thread about it. I'm not trying to point you out but stay on topic please. OFC
???

Maybe it's just me but I see something slowly creeping in. Hope I'm wrong. Maybe I've just become paranoid with tar heels fans posting here. Sooner or later they seem to turn into trolls. I need to get past that. Keep posting ticket. Prove me wrong. OFC

I know Neners was a woman but HonkeyT. Never knew. OFC

Maybe it's just me but I see something slowly creeping in. Hope I'm wrong. Maybe I've just become paranoid with tar heels fans posting here. Sooner or later they seem to turn into trolls. I need to get past that. Keep posting ticket. Prove me wrong. OFC
I get your point but you think I'm trolling? I was posting here before you, bud. I've always been me. No trolling here. I do think these boards would do well with some good-natured ribbing. But I won't lead that charge.

Reactions: skysdad
Damn, somebody is killing me!

No no, I am like Arbys....I got the meat...

LMAO! I was about to congratulate you on being another stealthy female infiltrator but no dice! You are one of.....them :D

I get your point but you think I'm trolling? I was posting here before you, bud. I've always been me. No trolling here. I do think these boards would do well with some good-natured ribbing. But I won't lead that charge.

Good enough. I'll lay off. OFC

Reactions: ticket2ride04
I had forgotten about this joke I played on Honkey til I just saw he posted today he's a dude. I laughed like hell. I was just cutting up with T . He's a kickass dude for sure!

I had forgotten about this joke I played on Honkey til I just saw he posted today he's a dude. I laughed like hell. I was just cutting up with T . He's a kickass dude for sure!

Naw man it’s cool! I showed my girlfriend and she horse laughed me and said “he f****d you good! We were rolling!

That stuff is what makes our board better than everyone elses. Keep it coming, I expect no less from you!

Reactions: Showenuff
Sure miss Heyman25. Sfols use to be a big time poster on here but he cut out about 2011-2012 and posted maybe twice since then and never to be seen again. Life happens I suppose.

Reactions: dukehokie

I’m pretty sure I remember a HUGE argument about centers. No schtick. There was a big argument and he was out. I think he was on the national board briefly and then gone for good.

I’m pretty sure I remember a HUGE argument about centers. No schtick. There was a big argument and he was out. I think he was on the national board briefly and then gone for good.

But I feel like posting as much/as frequently as he did, it would have moved from an interest to an addiction. And that's a major reason why, in my mind, it's so weird he just vanished.

If I ever suddenly disappear, ya'll better send the search party. I'm not living my life in some dude's basement all because you were too lazy to come and find me.

Reactions: dukehokie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT