ADVERTISEMENT

Who wins this 4 on 4 game?

Winner of the MODs OFC game gets Guru Gary and the mafia for supreme message board domination of the entire universe

Are you guys forfeiting then. OFC
Old Farts would win because you guys would run set plays like the Picket fence and pick and rolls. Basically y'all would fundamental them to death. The mods would struggle due to the fact that even though they are each more talented, they are each alphas, and won't like sharing the ball. In a nutshell, hero ball will be their downfall, and will be proven again that wisdom will trump youth.

Old Farts would win because you guys would run set plays like the Picket fence and pick and rolls. Basically y'all would fundamental them to death. The mods would struggle due to the fact that even though they are each more talented, they are each alphas, and won't like sharing the ball. In a nutshell, hero ball will be their downfall, and will be proven again that wisdom will trump youth.

Brilliant analysis.

OFC

Alright, screw it. I'll play Center for the Mods. That's your ass OFC.

Alright, screw it. I'll play Center for the Mods. That's your ass OFC.

That's fine Show but you've been paid for officiating and making sure OFC wins. I want my money back. I think I'll contact old Heyman25 and see if he wants to make a little extra cash. You'll be gone before 5 minutes into the game one way or another and you'll never see it coming. OFC

Reactions: Showenuff
Who wins this 4 on 4 game?

Wendell Carter Jr.
Marvin Bagley III
Gary Trent Jr.
Trevon Duval

VS.

Jahlil Okafor (Freshman year)
Justise Winslow (Freshman year)
Grayson Allen (Freshman year)
Tyus Jones (Freshman year)
I’d have to swap Allen for cook and Trent for Allen and take the 1st group...now Grayson’s freshman year the way you have it, id still take the 1st group with not much confidence becuase of tyus being the difference maker for 2nd group

That's fine Show but you've been paid for officiating and making sure OFC wins. I want my money back. I think I'll contact old Heyman25 and see if he wants to make a little extra cash. You'll be gone before 5 minutes into the game one way or another and you'll never see it coming. OFC

Show took our bribe and jumped ship???Dang Show, just lost my craving for an Ensure!!! OFC:(

Reactions: skysdad

Heyman25 is such a good guy he'd help us out for free Sky! OFC

Reactions: skysdad
The top. Bagley is the biggest difference maker. His game is really, really too good and between him and Carter, too much rim protection.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT