ADVERTISEMENT

What's the consensus opinion on Christie's destination?

Brian snow for 247 made a pick for duke back in july...I took that as a pretty good sign...now it seems duke has backed off some for whatever reason...said in recent interviews the virus has sped up his recruitment....expect a decision in the next 6 months...Villanova pushing him to commit...Msu, purdue, northwestern...main schools involved

hof coach roy williams must have told him he wasn't unc cheater u's type of player or just wasn't a good fit. They are not on his list. OFC

Reactions: toophly1124
I think Christie will be the next commit for Duke and it will happen in the next 2 months, followed by Patrick Baldwin not long afterwards. Also, I think Kennedy Chandler and Banchero are high probability to commit to Duke as well. If Duke lands Chandler, Banchero will probably go to Duke. If Chandler doesn't go to Duke then Banchero will end up elsewhere. They're a package deal to Duke imo.

Reactions: PixelDevil
I am in the camp that we get Christie and Baldwin. Banchero and Chandler are a decent possibility too.

Reactions: PixelDevil
We definitely get Christie and Baldwin I'm predicting.
The Chandler/Banchero combo I'm not sure still. They seem like a package deal, Chandler loves Duke, but Roach might be our PG as a sophomore. Chandler has said he's open to playing alongside Roach, but is he really???

We definitely get Christie and Baldwin I'm predicting.
The Chandler/Banchero combo I'm not sure still. They seem like a package deal, Chandler loves Duke, but Roach might be our PG as a sophomore. Chandler has said he's open to playing alongside Roach, but is he really???

UNC appears to lose Caleb Love after one season (hopefully) and if that happens they will need a PG badly. If we Roach is a OAD, it seems Chandler is Duke's to lose. If not, Chandler will possibly join the holes, I hope the heels lose Love and Duke lands Chaldler to derail Roy and the cheats. Remember, Roy has an extremely difficult time winning titles and games with underclassmen.We need them to stay course of losing players.

Part of the reason, imo that duke and Christie/keels doesn't seem like a home run. Mj rice 6'6 guard from Durham will reclass to 2021 imo, hes 5 days older than Christie and about 6 months older than keels. Tore his acl 6 months ago guessing duke did the surgery....has taken visits to duke

Last edited:
Christie if he commits early will be a Blue Devil. But as Keel keeps improving ans keeps geyting interest from Dukes staff itll be interesting. I think Duke gets eithrr Keel or Christie but not both.

Patrick
Christie
Chandler
Banchero
Griffin
Transfer PG

Thats my prediction IF roach is OAD. If Roach is a sophomore than I can see Duke trying to lock up both Keel and Christie with a class of
Patrick
Griffin
Keel
Christie
And a surprise big recruit/transfer
Transfer PG

UNC appears to lose Caleb Love after one season (hopefully) and if that happens they will need a PG badly. If we Roach is a OAD, it seems Chandler is Duke's to lose. If not, Chandler will possibly join the holes, I hope the heels lose Love and Duke lands Chaldler to derail Roy and the cheats. Remember, Roy has an extremely difficult time winning titles and games with underclassmen.We need them to stay course of losing players.

I don't disagree with this but I thought there was some talk about Banchero and Chandler being a potential "package" deal. But Banchero listed his top 6 and no mention of UNC. Does that take them out of the Chandler race regardless of Caleb Love?

I thought there was talk about Banchero and Chandler as a potential "package" deal but I could be wrong.

I don't disagree with this but I thought there was some talk about Banchero and Chandler being a potential "package" deal. But Banchero listed his top 6 and no mention of UNC. Does that take them out of the Chandler race regardless of Caleb Love?

I thought there was talk about Banchero and Chandler as a potential "package" deal but I could be wrong.

Yes they've talked about a package deal. Who knows how iron clad it is, but if it is, then yes, Banchero's list would suggest no UNC for Chandler.

I think Chandler is listing his Top 5 in about 20 minutes.

Yes they've talked about a package deal. Who knows how iron clad it is, but if it is, then yes, Banchero's list would suggest no UNC for Chandler.

I think Chandler is listing his Top 5 in about 20 minutes.

Chandler's top five is out...Duke, Kentucky, Memphis, Tennessee and UNC

Some of these recruits may want to see who stays and who goes to the NBA for us.

I'll keep rooting for Christie to MSU - one of these days we will win a recruiting battle with you guys.

It is imperative that MSU get a PG next year and Akins is our #1 priority and if he commits it might not work with MC , though MC is not a PG

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT