ADVERTISEMENT

Welp..

Wait do cases of Ensure count as impermissible benefit? If so, we are screwed.

Some of us OFC'ers live in NC (Sky, etc.), and we've learned the drill from the best there eva was...the Car Wheels. And we don't use Ensure anymore, we use, endorse, and pass on the 'benefits' of Boosters.

OFC
tcp5KMj.jpg

UNCheat is guilty of nothing I can pretty much guarantee. They are as clean as a bleached white dove. How do I know this? Just go to the UNCheat board because if Gary and Roy say they are clean thats all I need to hear.

After typing the horse shit above I threw up a little bit. I think Guru Gary should be investigated by the FBI for someone impersonating a human with the ability to reason and type sensible thoughts. And talking about Oll Roy, I think he must have hemorrhoids protuding out a foot long. Just look at his pictures when he gets pissed.

Why would he not be in a uniform if all we have is whats out now?????? You cant spend over 100 bucks on a recruit? So Wendells MOM and this other fella had lunch. The bill was 106 dollars. So she took 53 bucks? ****, call SWAT ! FAST! You show me somebody gave Wendell 73,000 , and yea, I'll say put his ass on the bench immediately. Hell kick him off the team. But you tell me Mom Wendell ate a steak his sophomore year in H.S. is the worst we ever did, i'm gonna laugh your ass right off this page.

I don't see where that includes Wendell in the money section, he's up top under impermissible benefits i.e. a steak.

According to this article Duke has someone who received benefits over $10000.... That's different than anything else I've seen.

This is b.s. I just read a Sporting News article. The video stated "FBI investigating widespread corruption among basketball powers" or something along those lines, with images of Carter and Coach K prominently featured. No mention that it was only a 100 dollar lunch with an agent. This is misleading.

Last edited:
I saw this link. This is ESPN reporting it. What about the possible 10,000 in benefits? Has this been addressed? I'm starting to worry.

When will Emmert and the NCAA realize that if the players aren't allowed to profit from their likeness or secure an agent, college basketball will never be clean. They already put billions in their own pocket, without even having to attend a game or touch a basketball. The system is so obviously flawed, but they are insistent on "amateurism". What a load of BS. You can't expect the players not to accept money thrown their way, especially OADs. I don't understand how they get away with this. I"d like to see a player in the ACC go to court vs the conference. I'd be interested to see how they make any sense of what's going on.

That ESPN article includes Duke and UNC is the same group as the schools that players took over 10k. It doesn't say our players were suspected for taking that much money. They just grouped us all together. It is misleading.

I posted this when unc got off scott free with the academic scandal. Pandora's box was opened that and it changed things forever. I feel because of that all these schools and players that are being named should be granted immunity. That's crazy right. There are players receiving high amounts of cash, parents receiving benefits and other accusations. So banners should come down, wins taken away, scholarships taken, probation and other punishments. These are serious violations true and these players should have never played a game of college basketball right. But unc had players that were academically ineligible (and I don't care how the unc faithful spin it they cheated) So if any school receives any kind of punishment they should sue whomever simply because of the unc decisions made. If anything good will come out of this it will be the death of the OAD rule. and let these guys who want to get paid in one form or another go straight to what ever professional league they choose. Even Lamar Ball's. OFC

Why would he not be in a uniform if all we have is whats out now?????? You cant spend over 100 bucks on a recruit? So Wendells MOM and this other fella had lunch. The bill was 106 dollars. So she took 53 bucks? ****, call SWAT ! FAST! You show me somebody gave Wendell 73,000 , and yea, I'll say put his ass on the bench immediately. Hell kick him off the team. But you tell me Mom Wendell ate a steak his sophomore year in H.S. is the worst we ever did, i'm gonna laugh your ass right off this page.

2BaSbaH.jpg

OFC

That ESPN article includes Duke and UNC is the same group as the schools that players took over 10k. It doesn't say our players were suspected for taking that much money. They just grouped us all together. It is misleading.
Thank you Crazy Heel. You're all right in my book. :)

Reactions: CrazyHeel
Lol I mean I agree nothing to see here but of course Duke will say that... An investigation doesn't just take 8 hours lmao.

This is also just the first domino to fall. The FBI has details on shoe companies, schools, and other agents. I've heard that a LOT more will come out soon and a lot of schools should be worried. Today there were docs released from what 2 agents? That's crazy. There is so much more to be uncovered, especially from the schools giving benefits.

So far I don't see any real news coming out. We already knew agents paid players before they were allowed to. Schools don't necessarily control this. I'm just interested to see the docs on when schools are reported of giving benefits and money, as well as the shoe companies.

Speaking of shoe deals and all....I wonder what kinda trouble Bagley Sr./Jr. could be in??? Have you seen his Instagram. He has Nike shirts with Bagley on them.
F4tqQ5A.png

Cause you would know

Lol ok big shot. There have been multiple reports saying more will come out and it's pretty obvious they have more documents to release than just the one today. FBI clearly isn't done with this. They just released two agents today, as well the Bowen thing a few months ago. There's a reason there were reports saying HOF coaches should be worried, as well as 8/16 top seeds this year. Just read the tea leaves, bud.

This IS the first domino. Apparently there are more agencies with documents to be released.

The big fish will be when the shoe company information gets out, because that involves 6-figure payments, as long as it is strictly Adidas though, nothing for us to worry about.

Reactions: Mpm277 and Dad2ze
That is why I said ESPN is a cesspool. That article written the way it is suggests duke and UNC fall into the category of 10,000+ of impermissible benefits. What they really did was include vague qualifying language that allows them to include duke and UNC with no substance whatsoever. Potential...may....it is pure clickbait and reeks of typical ESPN crapola from a desperate entity

Reactions: sgrooms and GillJET
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT