ADVERTISEMENT

Welp..

I can only imagine if Carter Jr went to like St. Mary's or similar. He wouldn't even had his named mention on ESPN or any other major news outlet for his mom having a lunch with this agent. Until something else significant comes out, just another example of crap you deal with balling at Duke in my opinion.

Reactions: skysdad
I can only imagine if Carter Jr went to like St. Mary's or similar. He wouldn't even had his named mention on ESPN or any other major news outlet for his mom having a lunch with this agent. Until something else significant comes out, just another example of crap you deal with balling at Duke in my opinion.

That is exactly correct. OFC

Reactions: LH24ND
So I know it's THR saying this but people in here have said Carter ate a meal with an agent but at THR and apparently at PackPride they're talking about Carter doing more than that. Does anyone have anything factual to show that's not true and he's just someone who ate a meal with an agent?

for what it's worth bradley's father has gone on record saying that they met after his son declared and the so called dinner was pizza at the agent's offices

for what it's worth bradley's father has gone on record saying that met after his son declared and the so called dinner was pizza at the agent's offices

True but Guru Gary over at THR doesn't believe that's true. Normally his comments are eye-roll worthy but that one is interesting.

So I know it's THR saying this but people in here have said Carter ate a meal with an agent but at THR and apparently at PackPride they're talking about Carter doing more than that. Does anyone have anything factual to show that's not true and he's just someone who ate a meal with an agent?
What else would pack pride say after their guy looks like he took over 70,000.00. They are doing the exact thing everybody else does when the shit hits the fan, and from the looks of it,their shit smells worse. THR is starting to come around with the meals with Carter being the same as the meal with Brice.
Besides, from every article I can find on it, it's showing it was Carter's mom and not him when he was a junior in high school.

Reactions: BOOGIEMAN1914
So far, it doesn't sound too bad for the schools who are only mentioned as having a lunch that must be paid back. Hell, I'll pay the 106.00 if Marvins mom doesn't have it, if that's what it takes for him to be eligible!!

I would say there is still a ton more info coming out. All we can do is wait and see what unfolds

So far, it doesn't sound too bad for the schools who are only mentioned as having a lunch that must be paid back. Hell, I'll pay the 106.00 if Marvins mom doesn't have it, if that's what it takes for him to be eligible!!

I would say there is still a ton more info coming out. All we can do is wait and see what unfolds
It was Wendell’s mom! Yes I agree with you! I would pay it back in a heartbeat as well if Wendell’s mom didn’t have it!

and this is why the NCAA rules are a joke. Someone buys a kid a meal and its a violation...as I've said before, I did D1 recruiting and its a freaking nightmare, a minefield of little rules and violations that lack any common sense. Go to a game and you can talk to the parents but not the kid...no texting in season but you can out of season, phone calls allowed in some cases others not....dont buy the kid a coke, go ahead and fly him in for a visit.....totally dumb. If this is what they say Wendell violated them we are fine...the FBI should be looking for the $$$ payments not the minor rules infractions

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
Sit Carter ? for a moms meal lmfao no thanks . Need to investigate these bootlegging officials ! My god, money hungry loons. To get to the bottom of the so called iceberg lmfao, is gonna take a while given the start of the twigs they’ve discovered this far and investigating ! Besides the Obvious . It’s stupid, but hey we are dealing with cops...lmfao playing but not . Yahoo ?? Should be enough said though.

The really irks me with the NCAA. If I remember correctly Rick Majerus while at Utah got reprimanded years back for taking a player out for pizza after the kid’s father passed away.

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
NCAA rules are retarded. Treat a kid that turned 18 like a slave....makes sence... I understand ok you can’t bribe players to come $$ or whatever but my god!!!!!!! can they breathe in college ?? without breathing wrong and worrying about it! Pisses me off..suppose to be best time of their life ...suppose! Needa back the heck off the bull! and focus on the big problems

Well all I have to say about the whole dadgum thing is hof coach roy williams says unc has nothing to worry about and if unc has nothing to worry about then neither do you and that's good enough for me. OFC

NCAA rules are retarded. Treat a kid that turned 18 like a slave....makes sence... I understand ok you can’t bribe players to come $$ or whatever but my god!!!!!!! can they breathe in college ?? without breathing wrong and worrying about it! Pisses me off
We have learned one thing: academic scandal is ok but a free meal is not

I hope the coaching staff can keep the team focused, and we not lose the momentun for our last win... Keep your head up Wedell.. Lets crush Orange Saturday. GO DUKE!!

I’m not just worried about Duke . I’m worried about all the kids at every school !.. this is bull .

I hope the coaching staff can keep the team focused, and we not lose the momentun for our last win... Keep your head up Wedell.. Lets crush Orange Saturday. GO DUKE!!
Yep. Take your frustration out on their zone

Sorry I just hate this stupid tip of the iceberg bull! for the sport itself and not just Duke .joke!! lmfao first thing discovered is a meal to Mom ! Great start!!!!!!! Don’t think it can get to be much more of a TIP then that! Lmfao. How low can you be to go snooping around lunch meals...and wouldn’t that be like the last thing you investigate like the bottom! of the iceberg if you couldn’t find a dang thing!!! Lmfao . wow these are young kids/ men ,not cattle or property! Money hungry ughhhhh ok I let it out I’m done untill the next boatload of BS

Reactions: bigblue_07
If it's under 200 they're eligibility isn't effected as long as the money is paid back to some form of charity.. And their eligibility is only effected when the school finds out about it. Leslie McDonald mouthpiece situation. When UNC found out they suspended him until the amount was finalized and the money donated. If a meal is all that is there, nothing will come of it. No biggie. It still sucks for a school to get punished for things if they knew nothing about it though.

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
This is why the one and done rule hasn’t changed yet huh lmfao $$$

Looks like The Big Baller Brand is gonna take over the NCAA....

No NCAA Tourney without Duke & UNC, yep that will happen! Sean McManus at CBS will make sure both are left alone.

If it's just a meal you repay and move on, that's how NCAA handles it.

Our beloved Sky is being implicated as an agent. The word around Durham is a can of Potted Meat somehow appeared in Zion's backpack after meeting with the staff at The Skillet. Da%* you Sky!!!

Jesus. So Dukes name is all over the news for a meal? A meal Wendell wasn't even at? Dawkins and Wendells Mom at the Longhorn? Fats has been giving UNC kids Tahoes, Camaro's, money, parties, mouthpiece money kickbacks, all that academic cheating and we're on there for a Rosies flat iron? Get the **** outta here.

Stole this from the main board:

Tip of the iceberg. This is just agency money from one place. There are other agents and then the shoe money still to come. No one is safe at this point. Personally, I don’t mind blowing the whole thing up so we can quit pretending this is amateurism.
If true, I’m concerned. What’s out right now doesn’t concern me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT