ADVERTISEMENT

UVA/Miami

SoCal_Dukie3

Cameron Crazy
Jul 8, 2017
East Coast & West Coast
Miami was terrible in the first half, standing around intimidated by the D from UVA. Second half they've put the ball in the hands of Lykes and allowed him to attack. Now they're 5/6 and back within 3 points.

I firmly believe a team with quality guards, who attack relentlessly, will take UVA in the Sweet 16 or Elite 8.

UVA has spread it out a bit again. Miami is about as inconsistent as Duke....they just have nowhere near the talent.

Virginia looks like they are playing against their own team right now. So low scoring.

I’m still struggling with the fact that the top team in the country is such a low scoring team

Reactions: skysdad
Lykes is out with 4 fouls, now Miami is standing around again.

I'm confident that if Duke and UVA play again, Duke wins. I believe Duke would attack much more from the start and incorporate more zone in, which worked well in the 2nd half of the first meeting.

Miami was terrible in the first half, standing around intimidated by the D from UVA. Second half they've put the ball in the hands of Lykes and allowed him to attack. Now they're 5/6 and back within 3 points.

I firmly believe a team with quality guards, who attack relentlessly, will take UVA in the Sweet 16 or Elite 8.

I picked Miami in the weekly challenge, but really as a long shot or reach. Right before half time, that was looking like a pretty stupid pick. I just have it set in my mind that they won't finish the ACC with just one loss

Lykes is out with 4 fouls, now Miami is standing around again.

I'm confident that if Duke and UVA play again, Duke wins.

UVA lulls teams into standing around. If I was on the court I'd probably fall asleep. OFC

Watsco Center was dead all night. I remember the place was rocking when Duke came in

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT