ADVERTISEMENT

Two free tickets to Duke/Virginia game

Man, that was weak. I'm trying not to be too harsh to a fellow poster but had somebody sent me tix, I'd have paypal'd them right away. Not cool man. Was very generous of you, TheDude1. I hope this experience hasn't soured your future feelings towards offering tix to us.

Never! Although I doubt I'll have that opportunity again:)

Reactions: vcugreg
I'm back to face the music, and apologize for the miscommunication between my wife and I and my error in not following back up with her. Since I don't do PayPal I had to tell her to transfer it and with her getting sick, life just being so damn busy and me being g off the board and that particular email, it just slipped thru the cracks and I feel like a total dick now.

Anyway, I'm forever grateful to The Dude for this amazing memory for me, but mainly for my wife to have her first Cameron experience be such a legit big game, and words can't express how awesome it was for you to send these Tix. I hope you(and my fellow posters) can find it in u're hearts to forgive me for not making damn sure the money was sent and just assuming. It definitely wasn't the fact that I couldn't come up with the $60.

I hope our shared passion for all things Duke can mend any fractures this has caused.

Let's Go Devil's and GTHC GTH

No prob, it’s all good. Although I did hope for a photo of you guys at the game...!:)

Reactions: Dad2ze
That last one is a little video of one of the most hype moments of the game. As you can tell I'm a pretty passionate and vocal Duke fan...not sure if it will play on here or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT