ADVERTISEMENT

Two free tickets to Duke/Virginia game

Well, there was a quarter inch of snow. And an amazing win. Fingers crossed that the universe is saving up the good karma.

Dude!!! We had an amazing time and am so freaking appreciative of your kindness in sending those tickets to us. When they finally arrived at 11:54am yesterday and I showed my wife what my surprise to her was, she was absolutely floored with joy and even cried, so it was awesome! And what a game it was to see. So thankful I was able to get us a victory off your tickets. Gonna send that overnight fee to your PayPal today.

The Dude is a straight up great guy for doing this. We are forever grateful to you my man.

Goooooooooooooooo Devil's!!!!

Dude!!! We had an amazing time and am so freaking appreciative of your kindness in sending those tickets to us. When they finally arrived at 11:54am yesterday and I showed my wife what my surprise to her was, she was absolutely floored with joy and even cried, so it was awesome! And what a game it was to see. So thankful I was able to get us a victory off your tickets. Gonna send that overnight fee to your PayPal today.

The Dude is a straight up great guy for doing this. We are forever grateful to you my man.

Have to agree, that was a pretty damn awesome gesture by the Dude

Hey man, so glad she loved it so much! And yeah, great game for it:) Glad you enjoyed!:)

Really nice of you! Go buy a lottery ticket bc you’ve got some good karma coming your way. It’s posters like you that make this the best board on Rivals.
Amen FTB. We do disagree some and argue back and forth a little, but in the end we are all fans of the greatest basketball program in the world. I’ve made a lot of friends on here, some I’ve never even met, but still consider them friends nonetheless. Best board on rivals hands down.

Amen FTB. We do disagree some and argue back and forth a little, but in the end we are all fans of the greatest basketball program in the world. I’ve made a lot of friends on here, some I’ve never even met, but still consider them friends nonetheless. Best board on rivals hands down.

I’m your best friend right

Hey man, not sure if you got my email, but don't forget to paypal the fedex shipping stuff:)

Just so folks know, the wife’s scan came back from Sloan and turns out she is clear! :)

It’s amazing how something like this is so overwhelming. You know that a simple phone call will either make everything go back to usual, or might be the first moment of the end for your spouse and the mother of your children. It’s just more than the mind can comprehend, in a way.

Anyway, appreciated the warm thoughts everyone.

Now I just need @shicashicu to actually PayPal me the money for overnighting the tickets to him....

Just so folks know, the wife’s scan came back from Sloan and turns out she is clear! :)

It’s amazing how something like this is so overwhelming. You know that a simple phone call will either make everything go back to usual, or might be the first moment of the end for your spouse and the mother of your children. It’s just more than the mind can comprehend, in a way.

Now I just need @shicashicu to actually PayPal me the money for overnighting the tickets to him....

GREAT news!!

Great news buddy!

Hey man, that’s awesome news about your wife, thrilled for you both. And I don’t mean to make light of the situation or take away from gravitas, but it might be time to send the goons after @shicashicu. I have a couple of freshmen wrestlers that will do the job.

Reactions: pisgah101
You think it's possible it got misdirected to the PTRF ? OFC

That’s Great News!!!!

60 bucks. Since the tix were free, that’s not bad.

Maybe he just hasn’t checked his email in four or so days?

Turns out this was indeed the case, hadn't checked email or the forum for a bit and thought the wife had done it.

Thanks for all the kind words, guys. Scary times:(

Awesome news to hear man!

Just an update... still haven’t gotten paid for the overnight fedex.

Would hate to pay sixty buck so someone else could go to a game.
Oof, that’s an ultimate kick to the nuts. I don’t want to assume, but he’s starting to lose to the benefit of the doubt.

Glad to hear about your wife. Been there with my wife. She had 3 cysts removed in 06', none turned out to be cancerous, but the not knowing was very stressful. Great news is great news.

Glad to hear about your wife. Been there with my wife. She had 3 cysts removed in 06', none turned out to be cancerous, but the not knowing was very stressful. Great news is great news.

Yeah, the "not knowing" is brutal... you know that, when you do find out, either things will be great, or things will be a nightmare:(

Man, that was weak. I'm trying not to be too harsh to a fellow poster but had somebody sent me tix, I'd have paypal'd them right away. Not cool man. Was very generous of you, TheDude1. I hope this experience hasn't soured your future feelings towards offering tix to us.

Reactions: TheDude1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT