ADVERTISEMENT

Tre Jones twitter

Dukiegurl12

Recruit
May 3, 2004
There was a video from him on twitter a little bit ago. It was his announcement. Now it's been taken down. In this video he stated he's staying home to play for University of Minnesota.

I believe I saw the video as well, but from the few seconds that I witnessed it did not look like Tre. I am not positive but it did look like Minnesota commit Jarvis Thomas. I could be wrong though.

I'm not sure if it was an oops or a joke. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't joke about something like that.

Well nobody in the know is talking so.. smoke unless we get the surprise of the century

Sorry if this has been already answered in a different thread, but has a time been given for when he will announce?

TV/live stream coverage?

Reactions: DukeDenver
Guess we will find out tomorrow for sure...if he picks duke then great...if he picks Minnesota then he wants to stay home and not always be in his big brothers shadow...either way we will know tomorrow for sure

Okay, I didn't see the video mentioned, but here is another short vid that is on his twitter account (around the time of the other one) that makes me think (I hope) that he was having fun with the other one. It's about tomorrow...not today.

OFC

Does anyone know the last time a Crystal Ball 100% prediction was wrong? Just wondering. I guess we'll all find out Sunday.

nailed-it-moon.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT