ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight was supposed to be the NCAA Championship Game. Who was going to be Duke’s opponent?

I'm going with the unc cheatervu. hof coach petitioned the NCAA selection committee and reminded them that leaving out the greatest basketball program of all time and that the greatest college basketball player of all time went there. He also reminded them of all the injuries had not taken place the heels should be a # 1 seed and if all else failed unc would hire the same law firm that them out of thr AFAM scandal and sue the crap out of the selection committee. That was enough for them and the cheaters did get the #1 seed in the east and things just fell into place. With all of that I can't see us winning tonight. What we didn't know was that cheater u has a ptrf of their own and let's just say that a lot of the officials that did their games so far looking forward to the off season . Sorry guys but when I showed the officials what we were willing to pay for our 6th natty they laughed . OFC

I'm going with the unc cheatervu. hof coach petitioned the NCAA selection committee and reminded them that leaving out the greatest basketball program of all time and that the greatest college basketball player of all time went there. He also reminded them of all the injuries had not taken place the heels should be a # 1 seed and if all else failed unc would hire the same law firm that them out of thr AFAM scandal and sue the crap out of the selection committee. That was enough for them and the cheaters did get the #1 seed in the east and things just fell into place. With all of that I can't see us winning tonight. What we didn't know was that cheater u has a ptrf of their own and let's just say that a lot of the officials that did their games so far looking forward to the off season . Sorry guys but when I showed the officials what we were willing to pay for our 6th natty they laughed . OFC

Sky I heard the 1st name at the top of ol Roy's petition was our very own unbiased commissioner John Swofford. Also there was a provision allowing NCAA president Mark Emmert to stop by ol Roy's for Wander's naner' puddin' anytime he desires...Yeah, no doubt they were going to get in.

Hope you stayed up for the end of the 4ot thriller though. Tre "Trick Shot" Jones was the Devils hero again! He bounced a ball off the floor and into the hoop from 85 ft out! Devils get #6!

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Sky I heard the 1st name at the top of ol Roy's petition was our very own unbiased commissioner John Swofford. Also there was a provision allowing NCAA president Mark Emmert to stop by ol Roy's for Wander's naner' puddin' anytime he desires...Yeah, no doubt they were going to get in.

Hope you stayed up for the end of the 4ot thriller though. Tre "Trick Shot" Jones was the Devils hero again! He bounced a ball off the floor and into the hoop from 85 ft out! Devils get #6!

OFC

LOL. hof coach roy williams has already filed a lawsuit against the officials for breach of contract. Losses attributed to officiating 819 and counting. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT