ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts & Prayers to Duke Nation

JCColsCane

All American
Dec 1, 2014
Hey folks, just wanted to take a minute to wish all of you the very best of health and safety through this terrible time we are going through. Your Duke friend up here in Ohio will be keeping all of you in my prayers, and hoping for the best for all of us.
First and most importantly, please take care of yourself and your loved ones, and if you can find the time, check on the elderly, they are in the highest risk group.
For my fellow OFC members, please take care and don't hesitate to let someone know if you don't feel well. We need all the Duke fans we can get!! :)
Really hated to see the season end the way it did, especially since I believe the best was yet to come!
With all that being said, God Bless and watch over you and your loved ones.
Oh yeah, and as I always told you when our Blue Devils were struggling, "IT'S GONNA BE OK!"

Go Duke!
OFC

Hey folks, just wanted to take a minute to wish all of you the very best of health and safety through this terrible time we are going through. Your Duke friend up here in Ohio will be keeping all of you in my prayers, and hoping for the best for all of us.
First and most importantly, please take care of yourself and your loved ones, and if you can find the time, check on the elderly, they are in the highest risk group.
For my fellow OFC members, please take care and don't hesitate to let someone know if you don't feel well. We need all the Duke fans we can get!! :)
Really hated to see the season end the way it did, especially since I believe the best was yet to come!
With all that being said, God Bless and watch over you and your loved ones.
Oh yeah, and as I always told you when our Blue Devils were struggling, "IT'S GONNA BE OK!"

Go Duke!
OFC

Thank you for the post. Good advice. OFC

Hi folks, hope everything is going well with you and your loved ones. Didn't see much sense in starting a new thread since I had already posted this a while back, but I just wanted all those in Duke nation to know that they are in the prayers of this Ohio Duke Fan!
These are terrible times, but keep the faith, it will get better.
Hoping to get back on here soon, really miss talking about Duke basketball, and especially excited to hear that Wendell and Matthew are returning next year. Going to be exciting!
Take care of yourselves and each other - God Bless you all.

Go Duke!
OFC

Last edited:
Just dont check on the elderly too closely. If you can, make trips to the store for them and drop off on porch or in garage.

Am hearing really bad things about nursing homes, eldercare, and even the more independentiving places in my county.

Just dont check on the elderly too closely. If you can, make trips to the store for them and drop off on porch or in garage.

Am hearing really bad things about nursing homes, eldercare, and even the more independentiving places in my county.
It is really sad that most have passed away alone. I'm hoping with some things opening back up that people will stay focused on the distancing and wearing the mask.

Reactions: JCColsCane
Hey folks, it's another month, and hopefully May will bring the start of more good things!
Just wanted to say hello, and let you all know that your Duke buddy here in Ohio still has you in his thoughts and prayers. I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy.
I am hanging on and have been fortunate so far, trying to still distance and stay home as much as possible.
Please be safe and take care of each other, and God Bless you all.

Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Hi folks! Hope all is well with you and your family. Well, we are about to conquer another month, and we are still here. Let's hope that June is even better.
Just wanted to check and make sure that everyone in Duke nation is still kicking, and wanted to wish everyone a "Happy Memorial Day"!
Hope the weather is great for all of you, be safe, and God Bless you all.

Go Duke!
OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT