ADVERTISEMENT

Things you are not good at

Another thing I’m not good at is resisting the urge/temptation to buy multiple knives when I go to one of the gun and knife shows, which is why it’s a good thing that the next gun and knife show that was supposed to be in 3 weeks will most likely end up getting cancelled.

Reactions: skysdad
Pulling for unc cheater u in anything. I don't care what it is whether it's basketball, football, baseball, wrestling, lacrosse, golf, tennis, softball rowing, swimming and diving, water polo, field hockey, chess team, co-ed wrestling, fencing, volleyball, cheerleading competition, bass fishing, bowling, skeet shooting, curling, cow chip tossing, frisbee golf, miniyure golf, college Wheel of Fortune Tourney College Jeopardy Tourney and anything else a student, an athlete or anyone connected to whatever unc cheater u competes in that I missed. OFC
Sky, you left out tidally- winks!!!!!
OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Two things I’m bad at

1) art/drawing, I took Art Class for 4 years in high school because I knew it would be an easy grade but I still can draw a straight line with a ruler lol

2) getting a female to give me the time of day which is why I’ve been single for almost 17 1/2 years lol
I’m also terrible at drawing. Pretty much anything artistic.

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
You don’t have enough money to finish ahead of @Showenuff !!
So true. But I’m going to enjoy my $2400 check he funded by bailing out the government so they could bail us out. Probably use it to buy a fake 2021 Pickem trophy on Amazon.

Expressing what and how im saying whatever I’m saying here with TEXT. I don’t know how to say it to say it the way I want people to think I’m saying it. I’m just saying. Ya get get it? Lmao

Reactions: DukefanKY
Two things I’m not good at.

Motorcycle riding( everyone of my brothers and father ride excellent)

Holding back my tongue with stupid people( show respect for respect to be given, talk to people how you expect to be talked to with manners)

Reactions: IFaZe
two things

1) Temper - I have what is known as a "quick fuse". While this helps often in my given profession (more than not), it can be problematic in social settings

2) House Work / Organization - My wife says I am clutter blind which is actually a thing. My desk is stacks and stacks of files, but I know where everything is instantaneously. Put them in a file cabinet, I can't find anything..

Oh we get it!!
Yeahhhhhh but you don’t know how I’m saying it! I Could be partly joking, actually joking, being a smart ass, serious, tryna be stupid, actually being stupid, tryna be tacky, etc! These no accent or whatever you wanna call it you’re hearing while reading text. Soooo I just give up with it:rolleyes:

Reactions: DukefanKY
Until you actually meet somebody you’re painting your picture blindfolded

Yeahhhhhh but you don’t know how I’m saying it! I Could be partly joking, actually joking, being a smart ass, serious, tryna be stupid, actually being stupid, tryna be tacky, etc! These no accent or whatever you wanna call it you’re hearing while reading text. Soooo I just give up with it:rolleyes:

I know what you mean. “How” something is said means as much as the words do

Reactions: IFaZe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT