ADVERTISEMENT

Things you are not good at

Fishing. I’ve been deep sea fishing and trolly fished a lake the last two times. Didn’t catch a damn thing. Gonna try noodling next time.

Reactions: DukefanKY
Fishing. I’ve been deep sea fishing and trolly fished a lake the last two times. Didn’t catch a damn thing. Gonna try noodling next time.

When you say noodling, you mean jugging with swimming pool noodles, or actually reaching up under a stump in the water and pulling out whatever might be under there?

piggy backing off the things you are good at.
What are some things you don’t do well?

Bowling. If there was a DI bowling tournament and every single member competed, I seriously might finish last

I think I could possibly give you a run for your money. I'm so bad at bowling. It's funny, because I love to do it. But, I am ass.

“Not” talking to people. I’m social and it drives my wife crazy. I don’t care who you are and what you look like, we’ve gotta have at least one thing in common lol.

Bowling, ping pong and billiards. I loved playing football and baseball as a kid but I was not that good at either. Basketball was a different story though. I was 6'4" and 165 lbs. back then so basketball was a more natural fit for me and I worked hard at it and played all the time.

Self control around good food.

Maintaining any type of plant based life.

Pulling for unc cheater u in anything. I don't care what it is whether it's basketball, football, baseball, wrestling, lacrosse, golf, tennis, softball rowing, swimming and diving, water polo, field hockey, chess team, co-ed wrestling, fencing, volleyball, cheerleading competition, bass fishing, bowling, skeet shooting, curling, cow chip tossing, frisbee golf, miniyure golf, college Wheel of Fortune Tourney College Jeopardy Tourney and anything else a student, an athlete or anyone connected to whatever unc cheater u competes in that I missed. OFC

I could fill pages with what I'm not good at, but one thing in particular is singing. I can't sing a lick, and no that isn't descriptive enough for how bad I am. In fact I don't sing,..I just move my lips (when singing in a group)...it saves everyone pain.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Containing my anger when dealing with my ex. I’d rather try pulling a bad tooth from a pit bull than deal with her.

I could stand to improve on not letting stuff I can’t control bother me.

On a easier note, I’m not as handy as I wish I was.

Reactions: sheyduke
Holding my tongue... hiding my beliefs.. y’all prob know that haha

Im not too good with cars pretty much clueless.

Not good at continual motivation

Reactions: hart2chesson
Parallel Parking and 2020 DI Pick 'em! :D

Edit: Added 2020. I'm winning 2021 Pick' em cause I'm a champion!

Last edited:
Reactions: DukefanKY
Two things I’m bad at

1) art/drawing, I took Art Class for 4 years in high school because I knew it would be an easy grade but I still can draw a straight line with a ruler lol

2) getting a female to give me the time of day which is why I’ve been single for almost 17 1/2 years lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT