ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

It’s great actually. I found some free amusement at your expense.

Again, yikes, glued to your phone on a vacation. That’s bad. I mean I’m here as I’m at 43k feet with limited options right now but you’re on freaking vacation. That’s pretty sad :(

Orrrr just calling out conjecture with fact, but hey, I don’t want to hurt those feelings of yours ;)

You realize you’re the only one who sounds angry, no? I mean I hope you can at least admit that. I’m not the only poster who has pointed that out, right?

How can I “sound” anything over a message board? Would I “appear” versus “sound”? No?

Reactions: bfort2223
Lol, he literally can’t help himself.

Do you try to make other people feel bad because you secretly hate yourself? Like what’s the rationale behind it? Do you get pleasure from it? I’m generally curious

Because it’s fun toying with Leftists who can’t back up their feelings. An actual dialogue where you provided substantiated facts/data/etc would be great also, but you never ever made it 2 posts before going back to subjective views. The best part? You both going on and on about my “anger” etc. It displays your SJW status beautifully :)

Because it’s fun toying with Leftists who can’t back up their feelings. An actual dialogue where you provided substantiated facts/data/etc would be great also, but you never ever made it 2 posts before going back to subjective views. The best part? You both going on and on about my “anger” etc. It displays your SJW status beautifully :)

You dodged the question. Is it a touchy subject?

Cool man, yeah. The lack of substantial dialogue is the fault of the “leftists.” You didn’t play any role in that. Maybe moderate your “tone” if you’re actually interested in conversing with people on a message board because you portray a terrible image.

Reactions: Crest is Garbage
Lol, he literally can’t help himself.

Do you try to make other people feel bad because you secretly hate yourself? Like what’s the rationale behind it? Do you get pleasure from it? I’m generally curious

So I was wrong on lower middle class then?

And the answer is right there, you just don’t like it.

Cool man, yeah. The lack of substantial dialogue is the fault of the “leftists.” You didn’t play any role in that. Maybe moderate your “tone” if you’re actually interested in conversing with people on a message board because you portray a terrible image.

Moderate my tone, over a non-vocal board? That makes sense. And you’re offended by my words typed here? Thank you for walking right into that. Lmao.

Covid is a conspiracy now?!?

Trying to make people feel bad about themselves is literally your thing. I’m just trying to understand why you feel the need to always go to that. You seem so angry all the time.

Do you hate yourself for some reason that causes you take it out on others? Did you suffer some trauma as a child that causes you to have to “prove” yourself constantly? We’re you bullied? Is it something else?

Moderate my tone, over a non-vocal board? That makes sense. And you’re offended by my words typed here? Thank you for walking right into that. Lmao.
There are some super helpful Grammerly articles on tone in writing. I trust you can find them on your own and, maybe, before long, communicate like a halfway decent guy.

There are some super helpful Grammerly articles on tone in writing. I trust you can find them on your own and, maybe, before long, communicate like a halfway decent guy.

You’re offended and it’s glorious. Ps, covid is a conspiracy?!?

Also fit being a Leftist it’s a bold move assuming I’m always a “guy”. Maybe I’m gender fluid dammit?!?

Trying to make people feel bad about themselves is literally your thing. I’m just trying to understand why you feel the need to always go to that. You seem so angry all the time.

Do you hate yourself for some reason that causes you take it out on others? Did you suffer some trauma as a child that causes you to have to “prove” yourself constantly? We’re you bullied? Is it something else?

Cited above: the enjoyment of calling out Leftist SJW’s. You make it so easy.

Why are you so upset about being lower middle class? Did someone make fun of you for it? Did the rich kids pick on you? Do you really see shame in it? If so, why?

Cited above: the enjoyment of calling out Leftist SJW’s. You make it so easy.

Why are you so upset about being lower middle class? Did someone make fun of you for it? Did the rich kids pick on you? Do you really see shame in it? If so, why?

Wow, it really is your base instinct to go to that. You default to that every. single. time. I feel bad for you.

Look, all kidding aside. Whatever it is that causes you to be this way, self hate, childhood trauma, etc. You can get help for it. Talk to someone. It may be the best thing you ever do for yourself. You shouldn’t have to live your life feeling like you have to constantly belittle everyone. I’m sure it’s tiring to have to be like that.

It doesn’t make you any less macho to ask for help. I’m sincerely rooting for you buddy.

Wow, it really is your base instinct to go to that. You default to that every. single. time. I feel bad for you.

Look, all kidding aside. Whatever it is that causes you to be this way, self hate, childhood trauma, etc. You can get help for it. Talk to someone. It may be the best thing you ever do for yourself. You shouldn’t have to live your life feeling like you have to constantly belittle everyone. I’m sure it’s tiring to have to be like that.

It doesn’t make you any less macho to ask for help.

Seriously, get help for always being offended, TDS, and being so focused on your “class”. There’s help out there.

Also, be better prepared to back up your subjective thoughts with even a semblance of fact(s). I know you feel so passionately about politics and being “fair”, but it’s really hard to convince others when you have nothing but conjecture to base it on, especially when you try to shame others who don’t feel the way you do.

You can do this. We have faith in you!

Seriously, get help for always being offended, TDS, and being so focused on your “class”. There’s help out there.

Also, be better prepared to back up your subjective thoughts with even a semblance of fact(s). I know you feel so passionately about politics and being “fair”, but it’s really hard to convince others when you have nothing but conjecture to base it on.

You can do this. We have faith in you!

I’m not offended friend. I’m just worried about you and what this could do to you if left unchecked.

Like I said before, I hope things get better for you, but get that mental health checked out.

But how is covid a conspiracy? You typed it then quickly pulled it down. Awesome sauce.

I hope you better cope with people who disagree with you, especially those who crush your conjecture with fact. :)

I’m not offended friend. I’m just worried about you and what this could do to you if left unchecked.

It’s okay, fact trumps (no pun intended) feelings. Someone, somewhere, loves you, even with your inability to stand your ground in a debate lol.

Ps @Crest is Garbage and @bfort2223 - no, we are all not going to die from covid. I promise you. It’ll be okay!

We are descending so I need to bolt. It’s been real, Nancies. @Crest is Garbage don't be ashamed or offended by lower middle class. I grew up very much in the lower class; be proud of where you come from and are today. Just lighten up on being so offended all of the time.

You two get the last words for tonight. That’s a +1 for your inferiority complexes!

Night night, sisters.

Last edited:
It’s okay, fact trumps (no pun intended) feelings. Someone, somewhere, loves you, even with your inability to stand your ground in a debate lol.

I’m sure people love you Fourteen. You should think of them. I just want you to get the help you need before it destroys you. You can rise above it.

But how is covid a conspiracy? You typed it then quickly pulled it down. Awesome sauce.

I hope you better cope with people who disagree with you, especially those who crush your conjecture with fact. :)
Omg...so fixated on a post intended to be humor and deleted after I posted prematurely. If it helps you sleep better, I absolutely don’t believe COVID is a conspiracy...geesh. Maybe focus some of your intensity elsewhere? Just a thought.

I’m sure people love you Fourteen. You should think of them. I just want you to get the help you need before it destroys you. You can rise above it.

You can get out of that economic enslavement too; you got this! Pm me if you need help.

Night night, Nancy :)

Omg...so fixated on a post intended to be humor and deleted after I posted prematurely. If it helps you sleep better, I absolutely don’t believe COVID is a conspiracy...geesh. Maybe focus some of your intensity elsewhere? Just a thought.

You’re scared of covid and it’s awesome. CNN gotcha lol. Night night ;)

Q, i locked it up. It had been posted before and it got extremely political within 5 posts. Therefor that thread was deleted. You posted it again (rightly so) but in an effort to nix the political bickering and name calling i locked it before it could get started. My apologies, but right now with sensitivities at all time highs, being asked not to promote or post political things on this board, and with the countless Folks that have been driven off, is why i locked it. It didn’t have anything to do with you.

Ok. Thanks for the explanation

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT