ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

I had to take a sabbatical. I just posted in the NBA thread! How have you been man?

Don’t blame you:)

Things are generally good... a bit overwhelmed, as helping with my school district reopening plans, and the reality of what the job will look like next month is hard to wrap my head around and completely depressing ... but everyone is healthy and well fed, so what complaints can I make?:). You?

And yeah, checked it out... glad to see a sport back!:)

Whelp, that sucks...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-science-idUSKCN24S2FC

More than three-quarters of recently recovered COVID-19 patients had heart muscle problems show up during magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) tests, German doctors reported on Monday in JAMA Cardiology. In some patients, the heart may be "in serious trouble as a part of COVID-19 disease," Dr. Valentina Puntmann of University Hospital Frankfurt told Reuters. Among 100 patients ages 45 to 53, "a considerable majority" - 78 - had inflammation in the heart muscle and lining. Sixty-seven had recovered at home while 33 had required hospitalization. Half of the former patients were more than two months out since their diagnosis at the time of the MRI. Thirty-six patients reported ongoing shortness of breath and general exhaustion, and 71 had blood markers of heart muscle damage. Compared with similar people who had not had COVID-19, the recently recovered patients' hearts pumped more weakly and displayed other risk factors for heart failure. Puntmann suspects the abnormalities are signs of permanent problems. "While we do not have direct evidence for late consequences yet, such as the development of heart failure ... it is quite possible that in a few years, this burden will be enormous based on what we have learned from other viral conditions that similarly affect the heart," she said. (bit.ly/304omz1; bit.ly/3g5PDGH)

Whelp, that sucks...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-science-idUSKCN24S2FC

More than three-quarters of recently recovered COVID-19 patients had heart muscle problems show up during magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) tests, German doctors reported on Monday in JAMA Cardiology. In some patients, the heart may be "in serious trouble as a part of COVID-19 disease," Dr. Valentina Puntmann of University Hospital Frankfurt told Reuters. Among 100 patients ages 45 to 53, "a considerable majority" - 78 - had inflammation in the heart muscle and lining. Sixty-seven had recovered at home while 33 had required hospitalization. Half of the former patients were more than two months out since their diagnosis at the time of the MRI. Thirty-six patients reported ongoing shortness of breath and general exhaustion, and 71 had blood markers of heart muscle damage. Compared with similar people who had not had COVID-19, the recently recovered patients' hearts pumped more weakly and displayed other risk factors for heart failure. Puntmann suspects the abnormalities are signs of permanent problems. "While we do not have direct evidence for late consequences yet, such as the development of heart failure ... it is quite possible that in a few years, this burden will be enormous based on what we have learned from other viral conditions that similarly affect the heart," she said. (bit.ly/304omz1; bit.ly/3g5PDGH)
While I think some of the COVID stuff is getting blown out of proportion, THIS is the stuff that worries me the most. We don't know what the impacts of this virus really are. I have heard similar stuff about having scar tissue in lungs of people who just got over COVID. The unknown side effects/impacts, are very scary to me.

While I think some of the COVID stuff is getting blown out of proportion, THIS is the stuff that worries me the most. We don't know what the impacts of this virus really are. I have heard similar stuff about having scar tissue in lungs of people who just got over COVID. The unknown side effects/impacts, are very scary to me.

We just aren’t seeing it on a wide scale. We are seeing pleural issues (and even Neuro) issues in those with underlying respiratory or neurological conditions. That said, it hasn’t been 6+ months yet, so “long term” will take 2-3 years to determine. Similar thing happens with influenza and pneumonia but most never hear about it. I’ll be shocked, I stress shocked, if there’s long term damage even in those with underlying issues. In fact, I personally “worry” more about bacterial pneumonia than covid.

College basketball or football, heck almost anything college.

The politicization of professional sports kills it for me, either way. Stand or sit for the flag, as example, I really don’t care but it just seems to get thicker and thicker.

Hopefully he doesnt fake die like the other 170k out there

Yea that first time ever secondary, subjective cause of death makes it very challenging to clinically believe those “deaths” are all covid related. But hey, you and some others go on feelings, not fact lol.

and to think, that pesky death rate continues to plummet as we realize, as I’ve said since March, covid is far more widespread than you and many realize. Oh well, your narrative is failing. If you’d like me to keep hammering you on this, let’s step over to the other board.

Last edited:
Reactions: Devilinside
Beautiful seeing real citizens getting tired of the virtue-signaling schtick of BLM. The same Marxist BLM that has done nothing to help minorities in need, or try to stop crime within minority communities.

some of y’alls heads are likely imploding.

Tupac said it best:

“Perhaps the underlying facts they hide,
explain genocide,
It's when we ride on our own kind.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...t-off-protesters-and-shut-down-blm-rally/amp/

Yea that first time ever secondary, subjective cause of death makes it very challenging to clinically believe those “deaths” are all covid related. But hey, you and some others go on feelings, not fact lol.

and to think, that pesky death rate continues to plummet as we realize, as I’ve said since March, covid is far more widespread than you and many realize. Oh well, your narrative is failing. If you’d like me to keep hammering you on this, let’s step over to the other board.
Awww...was i a week early on that 170k....my bad. Lol...you talking about facts while ignoring the numbers is glorious. Do you live in NC?

Awww...was i a week early on that 170k....my bad. Lol...you talking about facts while ignoring the numbers is glorious. Do you live in NC?

annnddd your conjecture strikes again. Conveniently ignoring the CDC “rule change” for COD, in place specifically for COVID. It’s just so easy destroying ignorant dolts like you who ignore and/or just don’t understand how viruses (and response to them) works. Comedic gold lol.

The virus just isn’t what your fear machine wanted it to be. It’s okay, it’s not the last disease that’ll come out, but you’ll be more scared of future ones as well.

ps - this video was made about people like you. It’s awesome!

Can you guys pick up the pace ITT so @TheDude1 will have a place to sound smart and talk down to people. He keeps wandering over to the national board spewing his ignorance and harshing the mellow.

That’s what you get for seeing ignored posts to check if it is 14 who is getting called a bitch!:)

I haven’t posted anything political in months. Haven’t posted nearly anything about big picture covid stuff... just my own local experiences. I’ve posted about my district reopening plans, and about how badly I feel for local boards having to make these decisions and that I liked Greyhound. That’s it. Oh, and I mocked that guy who loves his gym when his response to me saying that I felt bad for local board of ed members facing such harsh decisions was a bizarre, nonsensical rant about communism in America... although in typical “me” fashion, after a few back and forths I relented and just recommended that next time someone posts something about having empathy for people he should avoid a rant about communism and Russia destroying our country and just post something that makes sense. I’m nice like that... always trying to make peace and find common ground, even after a ruckus.

Harshing the mellow. Such a liar :) All it is is nasty fighting and name calling and racism, and I’m not even part of it. Do you know how many people are talking about how completely eaten up you are over me? It’s really pitiful. Got three different messages about it recently, like within the last eight days, including one from someone you think is a friend, not even including the regular big message chain. Love hearing people’s true thoughts about behind your back;)

Anyway... keep responding to every single thing I post with personal attacks and lies... it’s glorious to not see any of it, even though I know it is happening bc I see that, within five minutes of my infrequent posts, you always respond... never seen panties in such a wad in my life. There was one time we even had a bet going about how quickly you would respond... It was 6:45 on a Monday night, and it was literally just a post about the issue eduction faces with covid... and you were the very first person to respond, and it took you like four minutes. I think I won that bed? :) But I just laugh and shrug and move on, because your thoughts mean nothing to me outside of knowing you are eaten up.

Eaten... up.

Ciao, bella!

Edit: Btw, just so you know, you responding to me doesn’t show up, and neither does when you tag my name. Sorry if I have missed a bunch of your cries for my attention. The ignore feature is thorough. And no, I won't bother to read your response to this, either, because I am an adult with a family and stuff to do.

Last edited:
That’s what you get for seeing ignored posts to check if it is 14 who is getting called a bitch!:)

I haven’t posted anything political in months. Haven’t posted nearly anything about big picture covid stuff... just my own local experiences. I’ve posted about my district reopening plans, and about how badly I feel for local boards having to make these decisions and that I liked Greyhound. That’s it. Oh, and I mocked that guy who loves his gym when his response to me saying that I felt bad for local board of ed members facing such harsh decisions was a bizarre, nonsensical rant about communism in America... although in typical “me” fashion, after a few back and forths I relented and just recommended that next time someone posts something about having empathy for people he should avoid a rant about communism and Russia destroying our country and just post something that makes sense. I’m nice like that... always trying to make peace and find common ground, even after a ruckus.

Harshing the mellow. Such a liar :) All it is is nasty fighting and name calling and racism, and I’m not even part of it. Do you know how many people are talking about how completely eaten up you are over me? It’s really pitiful. Got three different messages about it recently, like within the last eight days, including one from someone you think is a friend, not even including the regular big message chain. Love hearing people’s true thoughts about behind your back;)

Anyway... keep responding to every single thing I post with personal attacks and lies... it’s glorious to not see any of it, even though I know it is happening bc I see that, within five minutes of my infrequent posts, you always respond... never seen panties in such a wad in my life. There was one time we even had a bet going about how quickly you would respond... It was 6:45 on a Monday night, and it was literally just a post about the issue eduction faces with covid... and you were the very first person to respond, and it took you like four minutes. I think I won that bed? :) But I just laugh and shrug and move on, because your thoughts mean nothing to me outside of knowing you are eaten up.

Eaten... up.

Ciao, bella!

Edit: Btw, just so you know, you responding to me doesn’t show up, and neither does when you tag my name. Sorry if I have missed a bunch of your cries for my attention. The ignore feature is thorough. And no, I won't bother to read your response to this, either, because I am an adult with a family and stuff to do.
Yeah, your view of yourself and reality couldn't be further apart. It's really strange to see you post about yourself and blatantly lie to try and make people think you're a good/nice person.

Really, really weird.

Reactions: Fourteen44

Eaten... up.

Ciao, bella!

If stuff Ghost has said makes him a racist then you’re a full fledged diddler.

👅👅👅🗣🦴👩👵👨👵🧔🦴👱‍♂️💄👃💄👃👶👧👱‍♂️

Ruh Roh, CDC quietly states that 6% of deaths in America were actually directly/sole cause of death from covid.

and some of you were so hyped up in doom-in-gloom with your conjecture!!!

Reactions: SNU0821 and IFaZe
RrB3Cze.jpg

Ruh Roh, CDC quietly states that 6% of deaths in America were actually directly/sole cause of death from covid.

and some of you were so hyped up in doom-in-gloom with your conjecture!!!
Well what the CDC actually said was that for all the covid related deaths, only 6% of the deaths did not have another contributing factor. The CDC website still puts the number of covid related deaths at over 164,000.

What is wrong with you dude? Do you get off on being an absolute heartless prick? I know this picture is you just baiting. But this is too far man. Pretty clear why this shouldn't be on the board. In case some of you are not apprised of the context in this picture, one of the young men who was viciously gunned down in Kenosha, Wisconsin was a skateboarder who was trying to stop the murdering asshole who was walking freely with his weapon shooting at protesters. This kind of crap doesn't need to be on here. Don't care if it is the lounge. This is completely uncalled for.

What is wrong with you dude? Do you get off on being an absolute heartless prick? I know this picture is you just baiting. But this is too far man. Pretty clear why this shouldn't be on the board. In case some of you are not apprised of the context in this picture, one of the young men who was viciously gunned down in Kenosha, Wisconsin was a skateboarder who was trying to stop the murdering asshole who was walking freely with his weapon shooting at protesters. This kind of crap doesn't need to be on here. Don't care if it is the lounge. This is completely uncalled for.
Wrong. The guy who shot him was running away from the mob of protestors (WITH HIS GUN IN HAND) and tripped and this dumbass was one of the swarm that tried to swing a skate board at his head while on the ground...Nice try. Go watch the video.....”viciously” “ walking freely shooting at “”protestors?”“”😂You will believe the world is flat if it came on the news.

Last edited:
Wrong. The guy who shot him was running away from the mob of protestors (WITH HIS GUN IN HAND) and tripped and this dumbass was one of the swarm that tried to swing a skate board at his head while on the ground...Nice try. Go watch the video.....”viciously” “ walking freely shooting at “”protestors?”“”😂You will believe the world is flat if it came on the news.
That is one version. Of course the prosecutors who indicted him have another. Either way, though, you are making fun of someone who died and you are doing it just to annoy people. Shameful

Reactions: dbav
That is one version. Of course the prosecutors who indicted him have another. Either way, though, you are making fun of someone who died and you are doing it just to annoy people. Shameful
One version? It’s clear as day on video. He turned himself in....and I have no sympathy for them.

One version? It’s clear as day on video. He turned himself in....and I have no sympathy for them.
That ignores the point that no matter which version you believe, a post like yours is in supremely bad taste and is inexcusably
cruel

Reactions: dbav
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT