ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

I
Hopefully an effective vaccine or treatment can be developed and we can bury it before then.

The guy is a terrible leader all around. I would argue the market was already on track to rise in 2016 and that it has continued to rise in spite of Trump. It’s probably artificially juiced at this point though and I think we will see a big correction sooner or later. We’ll never know regardless. The stock market is also a terrible indicator of how the country is doing when 70% of Americans don’t own any stock.

I don’t care about wedge issues like abortion. It’s just something politicians bring up around election time to get the single issue voters in-line. I don’t mind him going after China but using tariffs to do so is beyond stupid. As a result, we now have soy bean farmers in the Midwest living off of government subsidies.

All of these issues could be handled in a better way. He’s all fluff and no depth. I don’t think he’s this evil mastermind or anything, I just think he’s stupid.

I literally discounted the stock market and you referenced.......the stock market. He hammered countries that have been free loading/leaning off/on us since well before GWB was in office. Unemployment? Smashes records, particularly for minority unemployment. You don’t care about abortion? That’s fine, but you need to give me something that’s not subjective (including soy bean farmers and no alternative to the needed tariffs).

Reactions: SNU0821
Stock markets do not reflect the state of the economy for the majority of Americans. It literally does not matter to the average American how high they go. It’s just rich getting more rich for the most part. I wonder how much of that rise can be attributed to stock buy backs?

As a numbers guy, you should realize that a 95% chance of anything is no guarantee. Lol

You’re comments on Biden are just stupid at this point. Using terms like MSM doesn’t really put weight behind any argument you make.

Care to define what reference point you are using for “the rich”? Let’s narrow this down a bit.

And Biden? Come on man, the guy is hopeless and it should be a crime for how they’re using him. See references video.

Reactions: SNU0821
I

I literally discounted the stock market and you referenced.......the stock market. He hammered countries that have been free loading/leaning off/on us since well before GWB was in office. Unemployment? Smashes records, particularly for minority unemployment. You don’t care about abortion? That’s fine, but you need to give me something that’s not subjective (including soy bean farmers and no alternative to the needed tariffs).

Come on man, I don’t have to give you anything. I’m on vacation and bored. Lol, we obviously disagree and I’m fine with that.

You’re right though, Trump has fantastic employment numbers right now and he’s breaking records with his stellar approval ratings among minorities....but he doesn’t have either of those things. He hasn’t responded well the last few months and it’s hurting him. Time will tell how it plays out.

Come on man, I don’t have to give you anything. I’m on vacation and bored. Lol, we obviously disagree and I’m fine with that.

You’re right though, Trump has fantastic employment numbers right now and he’s breaking records with his stellar approval ratings among minorities....but he doesn’t have either of those things. He hasn’t responded well the last few months and it’s hurting him. Time will tell how it plays out.

I love your poll references - you provide subjective blither then say “I don’t owe you anything”. You’re a Liberal, you don’t like him, and that’s fair. Just don’t say stupid things and not be able to back them up lol.

Again, not a fan here (didn’t vote in 16), but I’ll vote for him in 20 (even though his tax plan hurt me - I thought the wealthy were supposed to benefit from it).

Keep telling yourself that Biden wins. The good news for you? Covid deaths are by far mostly elderly and the elderly group leaned Trump. What a coincidence! Lol.

I love your poll references - you provide subjective blither then say “I don’t owe you anything”. You’re a Liberal, you don’t like him, and that’s fair. Just don’t say stupid things and not be able to back them up lol.

Again, not a fan here (didn’t vote in 16), but I’ll vote for him in 20 (even though his tax plan hurt me - I thought the wealthy were supposed to benefit from it).

Keep telling yourself that Biden wins. The good news for you? Covid deaths are by far mostly elderly and the elderly group leaned Trump. What a coincidence! Lol.

Yeah, I don’t look at any death as a good death but it’s cool if you look at life that way. It’s not surprising given your demeanor.

If you want to actually look at polls, pull them up yourself, I’m not doing the work for you. The numbers are obvious to anyone who is paying attention.

Reactions: bfort2223
Yeah, I don’t look at any death as a good death but it’s cool if you look at life that way. It’s not surprising given your demeanor.

If you want to actually look at polls, pull them up yourself, I’m not doing the work for you. The numbers are obvious to anyone who is paying attention.

Where did I say I needed you to pull up polls? Are you drunk? I mocked the accuracy of polls, even citing a right wing one lol.

Any death is a good death? That’s morbid. See, you have nothing to go on but you make a personal attack as a “rebuttal”. I’ll run laps around you with covid knowledge; it’s part of my career, and we’ve been sold a bill of fear. Do you get this upset when people die of heart disease, or pneumonia, influenza, or even TB? Or are you okay with them as you think one is voluntary (I guarantee you had no idea that some HD is hereditary), and 3 have “vaccines”? You did say earlier you’re hopeful for a covid vaccine. That’s pretty funny, actually. Good luck with taking a vaccine that’ll be at best 45-50% effective and with no long term clinical trials.

The irony is I bet you scream “wear a mask” to save many people who are already on the back 1/4 of their race, all while screaming to keep abortion clinics open so we can slaughter the new ones just trying to come into this world (and conveniently murdering far more black babies than any other minority race).

You’ll run laps with your knowledge? Lol, I’m sure you know everything.

As I said earlier, I hope your right about Covid and it is overblown. I also hope that effective vaccines and treatments are developed. And... now your talking about abortion? What? Are you drunk? Stay on topic.

Now go run some more laps with your knowledge. LOL

As I said earlier, I hope your right about Covid and it is overblown. I also hope that effective vaccines and treatments are developed. And... now your talking about abortion? What? Are you drunk? Stay on topic.

You can’t read, can you? I just said above there’s plenty I know little about, but when you try to discuss covid with me, be prepared. I mean you said “I hope they get effective treatments”. Do you live under a rock? You fell for your media narrative, and it’s comedic gold lol.

I cited abortion because you weakly claimed I think any death is a good death. See how that works? You’re (see how that’s used versus your/possessive) pro-abortion so it’s ironic you try to say the aforementioned idiocy.

You’re a typical SJW; all “feelings”, no facts. All good. Enjoy your vacation, average Joe ;)

You can’t read, can you? I just said above there’s plenty I know little about, but when you try to discuss covid with me, be prepared. I mean you said “I hope they get effective treatments”. Do you live under a rock? You fell for your media narrative, and it’s comedic gold lol.

I cited abortion because you weakly claimed I think any death is a good death. See how that works? You’re (see how that’s used versus your/possessive) pro-abortion so it’s ironic you try to say the aforementioned idiocy.

You’re a typical SJW; all “feelings”, no facts. All good. Enjoy your vacation, average Joe ;)

I can read just fine. Lol, I just don’t care what you have to say. I think your full of it.

So is this where you call me a SJW? Or is it time for a condescending insult? I’ve forgotten where we are in the cycle? It’s usually pretty predictable though Lol

It’d be better if he was at least amusing, but unfortunately he just comes off as a raging bore. I can’t believe you’ve stuck it out this long. The best part is when he accuses you of being upset.

It’d be better if he was at least amusing, but unfortunately he just comes off as a raging bore. I can’t believe you’ve stuck it out this long. The best part is when he accuses you of being upset.

Lol, he can be amusing. It’s just not for the reasons he thinks. I can’t blame him though, he’s probably tired from running all those laps

I can read just fine. Lol, I just don’t care what you have to say. I think your full of it.

So is this where you call me a SJW? Or is it time for a condescending insult? I’ve forgotten where we are in the cycle? It’s usually pretty predictable though Lol

I know it’s not a grammar board but you should learn how to use your versus you’re. It’s not that complicated, I promise.

All good - you don’t “care” what I have to say but you keep responding. That’s cute lol. You don’t “care” because you have nothing to respond with as fact typically crushes conjecture. Have a good night, thought police!

Hey buddy! Care to chime in a refute anything I have brought in?

I know it’s not a grammar board but you should learn how to use your versus you’re. It’s not that complicated, I promise.

All good - you don’t “care” what I have to say but you keep responding. That’s cute lol. You don’t “care” because you have nothing to respond with as fact typically crushes conjecture. Have a good night, thought police!

Nice! It was a condescending remark. Dang, I’m getting good at this. I was scared it might be time for you to pat yourself on the back some more but I guess we’ll save that for tomorrow.

Reactions: dbav
Lol, he can be amusing. It’s just not for the reasons he thinks. I can’t blame him though, he’s probably tired from running all those laps
My favorite tactic by some with conservative ideas (I’ll be careful not to throw blanket associations at him the way he has at all the “leftist,” “SJW” posters he thinks he’s addressing) is the adoption of the very behaviors they denounce on the other side. He’s all bluster and, correct me if I’m wrong, but he’s hardly cited a single legitimate source for any of his alleged knowledge while accusing others of being devoid of facts. He also likes to veer towards the more conspiratorial sounding stuff such as leftists hating America, whatever that means, and COVID as being some issue the media is grossly manipulating even though many Americans have seemingly ignored the media warnings, which often repeat health professional guidance, anyway.

He even seems triggered enough that I’m liking posts by alleged “leftists” that he continues including me in those silly videos he posts.

Reactions: Crest is Garbage
My favorite tactic by some with conservative ideas (I’ll be careful not to throw blanket associations at him the way he has at all the “leftist,” “SJW” posters he thinks he’s addressing) is the adoption of the very behaviors they denounce on the other side. He’s all bluster and, correct me if I’m wrong, but he’s hardly cited a single legitimate source for any of his alleged knowledge while accusing others of being devoid of facts. He also likes to veer towards the more conspiratorial sounding stuff such as leftists hating America, whatever that means, and COVID as being some issue the media is grossly manipulating even though many Americans have seemingly ignored the media warnings, which often repeat health professional guidance, anyway.

He even seems triggered enough that I’m liking posts by alleged “leftists” that he continues including me in those silly videos he posts.

He’s definitely an interesting cat. I think a lot of it is projection. He’s that way so he assumes everyone else is.

I mean look at any of his post on this site, he’s either trying to pump himself up or cut someone else down. That’s not normal adult behavior. He’s not a person that you can have a real conversation with because everything is a zero sum game with him.

I’ve said since day one (check posts in early April) that covid is far more widespread and we had far higher cases of asymptomatic patients than the media led on thus hurting their death rates. What has transpired? The highest testing volume in the world (by a wide margin), a record number EUA, and identifying an insane amount of + asymptomatic patients. Or here for US testing versus other countries:

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus-data

Or we could look at why, for first time in history, the cdc (on 3/4/20) allowed for secondary subjective COD with covid. You need me to post that for you too?

Covid just isn’t what you bought in for (or needed to get Trump out). It’s falling flat (see that death flattening vs + spike with new PCR assays at every turn).

I know this hurts, you’ll say something moronic like “he’s conservative ya da ya da ya da”, but I just hammered you with clinical fact.

Last edited:
He’s definitely an interesting cat. I think a lot of it is projection. He’s that way so he assumes everyone else is.

I mean look at any of his post on this site, he’s either trying to pump himself up or cut someone else down. That’s not normal adult behavior. He’s not a person that you can have a real conversation with because everything is a zero sum game with him.

Says the clown “on vacation” and can’t differentiate your versus you’re lol.

Still have any Trump economic or covid facts or still stuck on conjecture?

It’s “and” and no, you diminish your own credibility fine on your own.

So you have nothing but what the media tells you. Nicely done. And to think, there’s a clinical and statistical component to various disease states. It’s factual, and it flies in the face of subjective “feelers” like yourself lol.

Maybe we should discuss common colds and you can tell me how chicken noodle soup feels great while shedding the virus?

I’ve said since day one (check posts in early April) that covid is far more widespread and we had far higher cases of asymptomatic patients than the media led on thus hurting their death rates. What has transpired? The highest testing volume in the world (by a wide margin), a record number EUA, and identifying an insane amount of + asymptomatic patients. Check here:

Fbn3k9h

Or here for US testing versus other countries:

eGagklO

Or go here:

Or we could look at why, for first time in history, the cdc (on 3/4/20) allowed for secondary subjective COD with covid. You need me to post that for you too?

Covid just isn’t what you bought in for (or needed to get Trump out). It’s falling flat (see that death flattening vs + spike with new PCR assays at every turn).

I know this hurts, you’ll say something moronic like “he’s conservative ya da ya da ya da”, but I just hammered you with clinical fact.

Nice! We got the pat yourself on the back post sooner than expected. You really hammered that one Lol

The insanity of your argument is that you assume that people that don’t agree with you want a virus to kill more people for what? Political gain? What kind of sick thought process is that?

I don’t want anyone else to die from it. I hope it disappears tomorrow. I hope it’s overblown.

Nice! We got the pat yourself on the back post sooner than expected. You really hammered that one Lol

The insanity of your argument is that you assume that people that don’t agree with you want a virus to kill more people for what? Political gain? What kind of sick thought process is that?

I don’t want anyone else to die from it. I hope it disappears tomorrow. I hope it’s overblown.

Nah, you don’t. You’re (see how that’s used) a SJW. All good. You have nothing to refute clinical and statistical fact. CNN and Faux really let you down, eh?

Ps I’m stoked you haven't said covid is racist yet. I figured you would have by now lol.

I’ve said since day one (check posts in early April) that covid is far more widespread and we had far higher cases of asymptomatic patients than the media led on thus hurting their death rates. What has transpired? The highest testing volume in the world (by a wide margin), a record number EUA, and identifying an insane amount of + asymptomatic patients. Or here for US testing versus other countries:

Great work chap! You’ve done it!

So you have nothing but what the media tells you. Nicely done. And to think, there’s a clinical and statistical component to various disease states. It’s factual, and it flies in the face of subjective “feelers” like yourself lol.

Maybe we should discuss common colds and you can tell me how chicken noodle soup feels great while shedding the virus?

“Feelers”? Are you projecting again?

You’re just a guy on a message board. You could be the lead janitor at McDonalds for all I know.

I’m a member of Trumps cabinet myself. You’ll love this tell all book I’m writing. Lol

Nah, you don’t. You’re (see how that’s used) a SJW. All good. You have nothing to refute clinical and statistical fact. CNN and Faux really let you down, eh?

Ps I’m stoked you haven't said covid is racist yet. I figured you would have by now lol.
Seriously? You seem really disturbed...even if everything you’ve stated is 100% true, the way you communicate does nothing for you.

“Feelers”? Are you projecting again?

You’re just a guy on a message board. You could be the lead janitor at McDonalds for all I know.

I’m a member of Trumps cabinet myself. You’ll love this tell all book I’m writing. Lol

You’re a clinically challenged SJW who doesn’t know how to use your versus you’re. That we know :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT