ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Biden

Ei3QDYEUwAAVShM

Trump

1*wy1IzIke52lCDAZT-3KBAA@2x.jpeg

Reactions: SNU0821
Count me in! I really enjoyed The Haunting of Hill House and am excited to see the second installment of this anthology.

Me too!!! Mike Flannagan hasn't disappointed me yet. Enjoyed his adaptions of Gerald's Game and Doctor Sleep (the director's cut). Plus, his films Occulus, Hush, and the sequel he made to Ouija which was a VAST improvement over the disappointing first film. Excited for his other, Netflix series, Midnight Mass. I believe they started filming it before the pandemic and have resumed once again. Anyway, I am all about horror. Spent my childhood roaming through old Mom & Pop video stores pulling dusty VHS boxes off the shelves and discovering all kinds of horror gems. That and my grandfather had an inordinate amount tapes as well. The man taped everything that came on when I was growing up, haha

Biden

Ei3QDYEUwAAVShM

Trump

1*wy1IzIke52lCDAZT-3KBAA@2x.jpeg

I have a serious question for you and the other Trump supporters here. Will you accept the results of the election if Trump loses? I've ran into a little push back on this one with Biden and Trump supporters. So, I just wanted to see what people thought here.

Me too!!! Mike Flannagan hasn't disappointed me yet. Enjoyed his adaptions of Gerald's Game and Doctor Sleep (the director's cut). Plus, his films Occulus, Hush, and the sequel he made to Ouija which was a VAST improvement over the disappointing first film. Excited for his other, Netflix series, Midnight Mass. I believe they started filming it before the pandemic and have resumed once again. Anyway, I am all about horror. Spent my childhood roaming through old Mom & Pop video stores pulling dusty VHS boxes off the shelves and discovering all kinds of horror gems. That and my grandfather had an inordinate amount tapes as well. The man taped everything that came on when I was growing up, haha

Is the directors cut of Dr. Sleep significantly better? I enjoyed the regular version of it.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Is the directors cut of Dr. Sleep significantly better? I enjoyed the regular version of it.

Loved the theatrical cut, but it has a few issues. Most of that, if not all, is cleared up in the director's cut. It feels more complete. As a fan of The Shining and Doctor Sleep novels it was incredibly interesting seeing Flannagan's take on Kubrick's film adaption and both of the novels. I read that King wasn't excited about the idea at first, because he famously hates Kubrick's adaption of his book. I would disagree with the horror icon on that one. I think Kubrick's film is a masterclass in horror cinema. Flannagan took all the elements blended them together and won King over in the end. The director's cut only improves on that. So, if you can, check out the director's cut I would highly recommend it.

Reactions: Crest is Garbage
I have a serious question for you and the other Trump supporters here. Will you accept the results of the election if Trump loses? I've ran into a little push back on this one with Biden and Trump supporters. So, I just wanted to see what people thought here.
As silly as this question is. I will answer, yes. My life isn't dictated by who the president is.

Will you if Biden loses?

It is not Trump supporters who are saying not to concede regardless.On another note amazing how it seems that only Trump votes are being destroyed.Nothing wrong with absentee voting but blind mass mailings are inevitably going to lead to voter fraud

As silly as this question is. I will answer, yes. My life isn't dictated by who the president is.

Will you if Biden loses?

For the record, I dont believe it to be a silly question since Trump has alluded to the possibility he may not accept the election results if he loses. So, only if Trump wins then it's legitimate? And most of the Trump supporters I speak with believe this way as well. Also, once again I am going to reiterate the fact that I won't be voting for either of those candidates. So that's a moot point.

For the record, I dont believe it to be a silly question since Trump has alluded to the possibility he may not accept the election results if he loses. So, only if Trump wins then it's legitimate? And most of the Trump supporters I speak with believe this way as well. Also, once again I am going to reiterate the fact that I won't be voting for either of those candidates. So that's a moot point.
I think most Trump supporters think that the Democrats are trying to steal the elections thru voter fraud efforts, however you don’t see Republicans burning down cities when they lose an election or legal proceeding

You should vote. Not voting or voting third party is not going to help us keep our democracy. You know this, so even if you're not enthused about Biden just vote Democrat this one time to help us keep our democracy together, because if Trump somehow wins the EC again, you can kiss America goodbye.

Reactions: hart2chesson
It is not Trump supporters who are saying not to concede regardless.On another note amazing how it seems that only Trump votes are being destroyed.Nothing wrong with absentee voting but blind mass mailings are inevitably going to lead to voter fraud
Nothing wrong with Mail-In or absentee voting, but go ahead, keep parroting Agolf Twitler and Fox News.

Nothing wrong with Mail-In or absentee voting, but go ahead, keep parroting Agolf Twitler and Fox News.
Absentee voting and millions of ballots being sent are two different animals .Without any means of verification of the ballot is a recipe for massive voter fraud..If you don’t recognize the difference I simply do not know what to tell you

You should vote. Not voting or voting third party is not going to help us keep our democracy. You know this, so even if you're not enthused about Biden just vote Democrat this one time to help us keep our democracy together, because if Trump somehow wins the EC again, you can kiss America goodbye.
Hahahahaha! This is so dumb. It’s literally pure sky is falling nonsense. We heard this same stupid shit for the last four years. Just like idiots trying to tell us Trump would start WWIII or the tax cuts were armageddon or that Trump would send us into a recession. There are countless examples of this idiotic nonsense from the libs who can’t think for themselves.

Are you equally concerned about Biden being influenced to not concede?

Can anyone explain to me (surface level, no need to get into the weeds) how mail-in voting is supposed to lead widespread voter fraud and a stolen election?

I ask because I'm not sure if this a real thing or if is one of those things I'm supposed to chalk up to Trump being Trump and ignore, which is what many of the Trump supporters I meet in person tell me they do with his more outrageous rants and comments.

I'm having trouble figuring out which category this falls into. After all, the only people I hear trumpeting this mail-in fraud thing is the same guy (and his most ardent supporters) who screamed to the high heavens a few years ago about voter fraud via illegals and even claimed it was so rampant it accounted for the nearly three million votes by which he lost the 2016 popular vote. Trump was so sure about that type of voter fraud he created a commission to investigate it. That commission subsequently found nothing and quietly folded up shop.

To be fair, Trump kind of sounds like a sports fan (usually a UNC or UK fan, but I'm sure we have a few out there, too) who wants to address the possibility of a loss ahead of time by telling you about the refs blowing calls before the opening tip.

what's funny is this was a "concern" during the 2016 election and it turned out the one who couldn't then and still can't today accept the results of the election is the left.

Can anyone explain to me (surface level, no need to get into the weeds) how mail-in voting is supposed to lead widespread voter fraud and a stolen election?

I ask because I'm not sure if this a real thing or if is one of those things I'm supposed to chalk up to Trump being Trump and ignore, which is what many of the Trump supporters I meet in person tell me they do with his more outrageous rants and comments.

I'm having trouble figuring out which category this falls into. After all, the only people I hear trumpeting this mail-in fraud thing is the same guy (and his most ardent supporters) who screamed to the high heavens a few years ago about voter fraud via illegals and even claimed it was so rampant it accounted for the nearly three million votes by which he lost the 2016 popular vote. Trump was so sure about that type of voter fraud he created a commission to investigate it. That commission subsequently found nothing and quietly folded up shop.

To be fair, Trump kind of sounds like a sports fan (usually a UNC or UK fan, but I'm sure we have a few out there, too) who wants to address the possibility of a loss ahead of time by telling you about the refs blowing calls before the opening tip.
Ok you mail millions of ballots to unverified addresses on voter registration rolls that are have not been updated in years.You have no idea who is filling out these ballots.In constrast absentee ballot must be requested by a registered voter .If every vote cast is by absentee ballot no problem.

Last edited:

Simple. Because there isn’t nearly the security in mass mail in voting. With absentee voting, there are more checks/security that the person voting actually should be voting. With mass mail in voting they just mass mail ballots to the voter rolls which are well known to not be accurate. So millions of ballots are being essentially spammed across the country with zero checks and security measures.

Reactions: topps coach
Let’s say either candidate wins a key state by fifteen thousand votes then two weeks later sixteen thousand mail in suddenly show up for the other candidate changing that states outcome.The Democrats have been pushing for those voted to count.Imo no vote should be counted after Election Day

Simple. Because there isn’t nearly the security in mass mail in voting. With absentee voting, there are more checks/security that the person voting actually should be voting. With mass mail in voting they just mass mail ballots to the voter rolls which are well known to not be accurate. So millions of ballots are being essentially spammed across the country with zero checks and security measures.

I was under the impression you have to request a mail-in ballot.

I was also under the impression once a person requests a mail-in ballot they are removed from the in-person registered voter list, rendering that person unable to vote in person.

I have to ask though, if every registered voter in the country is getting a mail-in ballot automatically sent to his house, why didn't I receive my mail-in ballot until well after I requested it? Furthermore, if the ballots are really being spammed to every household with no oversight, why are Donald Trump and his most ardent supporters the only ones concerned about this?

Let’s say either candidate wins a key state by fifteen thousand votes then two weeks later sixteen thousand mail in suddenly show up for the other candidate changing that states outcome.The Democrats have been pushing for those voted to count.Imo no vote should be counted after Election Day

I believe they go postmarks, similar to the IRS. If the ballots are postmarked prior to November 3rd they get counted, after the 3rd they don't.

If the IRS can determine if you paid your taxes on time whe they handle millions of returns, the individual precincts ought to be handle a few thousand ballots.

I was under the impression you have to request a mail-in ballot.

I was also under the impression once a person requests a mail-in ballot they are removed from the in-person registered voter list, rendering that person unable to vote in person.

I have to ask though, if every registered voter in the country is getting a mail-in ballot automatically sent to his house, why didn't I receive my mail-in ballot until well after I requested it? Furthermore, if the ballots are really being spammed to every household with no oversight, why are Donald Trump and his most ardent supporters the only ones concerned about this?
That’s an absentee ballot. Not every state and county is sending out mass mail in ballots.

If you requested it, it’s an absentee ballot and is totally fine. It’s the mass mail in ballots basically spammed out, which are not safe.

Reactions: topps coach
That’s an absentee ballot. Not every state and county is sending out mass mail in ballots.

If you requested it, it’s an absentee ballot and is totally fine. It’s the mass mail in ballots basically spammed out, which are not safe.

Where is this mass-spamming happening?

I believe they go postmarks, similar to the IRS. If the ballots are postmarked prior to November 3rd they get counted, after the 3rd they don't.

If the IRS can determine if you paid your taxes on time whe they handle millions of returns, the individual precincts ought to be handle a few thousand ballots.
You are talking about millions of ballots and even now there have been problems.There have been instances where each household got two ballots per person. Remarkably this was in a Democratic State.Anther state Pa t reported that ballots for Trump were found in the trash.Democrats said It was just a honest mistake.A Democrat judge in Illinois ruled that ballot harvesting was allowed.

You are talking about millions of ballots and even now there have been problems.There have been instances where each household got two ballots per person. Remarkably this was in a Democratic State.Anther state Pa t reported that ballots for Trump were found in the trash.Democrats said It was just a honest mistake.

There were 9 Pennsylvania ballots found in the trash, seven of which were for Trump and 2 for Biden.

If it wasn't a mistake (it probably was and I do believe people should be fired for costly mistakes which this person was) I would imagine the misconduct is tied to something down ballot. After all, why would you throw out ballots cast for the candidate you support?

You are talking about millions of ballots and even now there have been problems.There have been instances where each household got two ballots per person. Remarkably this was in a Democratic State.Anther state Pa t reported that ballots for Trump were found in the trash.Democrats said It was just a honest mistake.A Democrat judge in Illinois ruled that ballot harvesting was allowed.

OK, so I see you read the Federalist. An Illinois judge ruled a state or precinct can have a third-party collect ballots.

You referred to a precinct sending two ballots per person instead of one. Did the people use both ballots? If so, did the precinct count the second ballots? If the answer to the first question is yes but the second answer is no then the precinct caught the mistake ahead of time. That means it was a mistake and is unlikely to happen this time around.

Cool conversation, but it's not answering the initial question. Where is the mass-spamming of mail-in ballots taking place?

There were 9 Pennsylvania ballots found in the trash, seven of which were for Trump and 2 for Biden.

If it wasn't a mistake (it probably was and I do believe people should be fired for costly mistakes which this person was) I would imagine the misconduct is tied to something down ballot. After all, why would you throw out ballots cast for the candidate you support?
What about the ballot harvesting and double ballots being sent out?That is a lot more than nine votes.Just want a fair election and mass mailings of ballots inevitably will lead to fraud

What about the ballot harvesting and double ballots being sent out?That is a lot more than nine votes.Just want a fair election and mass mailings of ballots inevitably will lead to fraud

The Pennsylvania ballots, which you brought up, were a total of nine. Seven of those nine were for Trump. Two of the nine were for Biden.

I have found a total of a few thousand duplicate ballots in four different states that were sent and the duplicate distribution was caught no later than the first week of September. It is highly unlikely those duplicate ballots will be cast and there is virtually no chance those duplicate votes would be counted, as the precincts are already aware they were distributed.

Again, because I can't seem to find this, which states are mass-spamming unsolicitated ballots to voters?

Wow. How did I miss this drama queen's emotional outcry? Talk about fear mongering lunacy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT