ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Oh the classic; I have a friend who is "insert whatever race, gender, or sexuality," so I can make the joke line. What a load of shit. It's not about having thicker skin or being PC. The "joke" wasn't funny, it was rude, and wholly unnecessary.
I thought it was funny. They did kill Jesus btw.

The ACC is not weak/down. Duke, Miami and UVA are all very good. Pitt just won last night. State is dangerous. Even Clemson and UNC could have won games in this Tournament had they got in. Va. Tech and Wake Forest are pretty good too. Early season play is weighted far too heavy in all this.
ACC always down when UNC aint that good...smh

It's march, I've already mowed 3 times and the mosquito truck just went by. Water temperature is already above 60. We'll be swimming in April at this rate.

Must be “climate change.”
Ah yes. There must always be an interest in conflict no matter what we discuss. Obviously I was trying to elicit a politically motivated response by talking about mosquitoes and mowing the yard. And of course I am going to take the liberal side of the discussion seeing how I am a Trumper, after all.

And it is any wonder how one would assume that you have no friends in real life. Not internet friends, since you need that to be specified.

• Love
Reactions: Fourteen44
Ah yes. There must always be an interest in conflict no matter what we discuss. Obviously I was trying to elicit a politically motivated response by talking about mosquitoes and mowing the yard. And of course I am going to take the liberal side of the discussion seeing how I am a Trumper, after all.

And it is any wonder how one would assume that you have no friends in real life. Not internet friends, since you need that to be specified.
Quiet now:

Reactions: Dad2ze

You’re here to make friends 😂😂😂😂

"Says the..." I made a mistake. I accused you of being a dumb man. You are apparently just a dumb, teenaged girl.

@Fourteen44, are you ok? There are moments on this board, not many though, where you have civil discussions. For the most part though, especially when someone doesn’t take your view, you’ll make these wild, bordering on childish, posts where you either hail yourself as smarter, or hurl these backhanded insults at posters. And there’s almost no limit to how insulting you’ll be.

You’ve always been a very confrontational poster, but over the last year or so, you seem to be closer to unhinged than stable.

• Haha
@Fourteen44, are you ok? There are moments on this board, not many though, where you have civil discussions. For the most part though, especially when someone doesn’t take your view, you’ll make these wild, bordering on childish, posts where you either hail yourself as smarter, or hurl these backhanded insults at posters. And there’s almost no limit to how insulting you’ll be.

You’ve always been a very confrontational poster, but over the last year or so, you seem to be closer to unhinged than stable.
Dude, stop. You don’t like being challenged and your subjectivity trumps all (no pun intended). I remember now why I had to block your cell number 😂

Now, back to point to my “childish post” here: why is commotio cordis not a common clinical output if Hamlin, in fact, SCA’d from common impact? Better yet, how is sars CoV 2 virus and/or vaccine as a causation not a reasonable hypothesis considering the mountains of data showing spike protein effect on myocardial tissue?

Reactions: Dad2ze
Dude, stop. You don’t like being challenged and your subjectivity trumps all (no pun intended). I remember now why I had to block your cell number 😂

Now, back to point to my “childish post” here: why is commotio cordis not a common clinical output if Hamlin, in fact, SCA’d from common impact? Better yet, how is sars CoV 2 virus and/or vaccine as a causation not a reasonable hypothesis considering the mountains of data showing spike protein effect on myocardial tissue?
I’ve never said you aren’t smart. But, you also have NO internet tact. Most of your debate posts on this message board are nothing but cringeworthy.

Blocking me from calling you? We texted years ago. At first, you were helpful with your knowledge about a medical procedure my daughter needed. That was 2017. And yes, we texted from time to time after, but again, that’s been quite a while. So don’t flatter yourself. Really have no clue as to why you felt the urge to bring that up anyway. That’s just strange.
You really do come across like an angry teenager.

But hey, feel the need to send more of those stupid emoji’s. It’s what you do.

Last edited:
I’ve never said you aren’t smart. But, you also have NO internet tact. Most of your debate posts on this message board are nothing but cringeworthy.

Blocking me from calling you? We texted years ago. At first, you were helpful with a your knowledge about a procedure my daughter needed. That was 2017. And yes, we texted from time to time after, but again, that’s been quite a while. So don’t flatter yourself. Really have no clue as to why you felt the urge to bring that up anyway.
You really do come across like an angry teenager.

But hey, feel the need to send more of those stupid emoji’s. It’s what you do.
Internet tact? Man, you live in a world of subjectivity. And I’m not saying Im smart, I’m asking what post was childish regarding Hamlin? Is it childish like you accusing me of being “the” confrontational poster yet being nutless when I called it?

Calling? When did I say calling? You know you can block people from texting, right? Or are you subjectively thinking I meant calling only? Yes, regardless I blocked you. Odd hours texts and odd topics…..maybe that’s how you make “friends”. Glad I could try to help with your daughter though, hope she’s good now.

Why would emojis be made if they can’t be used?

Hamlin? I’m not talking about him. I haven’t said one thing about that incident. I’m talking about your general posting man. You are childish on this board. Most are smarter than me and Ghost and just choose to not engage with you. Even @Dattier is smart enough to either ignore you, or he has you blocked.

That’s such an odd thing to bring up about blocking someone. Kind of like the kid on the playground that gets mad, says “your mama is fat” and runs home. Why you feel you need to bring up this is a head scratcher. Yes, we texted. Like I said, it’s been years. I distinctly remember one time you sent me a video of your daughter playing basketball, shooting free throws maybe. I can’t remember exactly. It was maybe 4 years ago.

You’re one odd duck man.

• Haha
Hamlin? I’m not talking about him. I haven’t said one thing about that incident. I’m talking about your general posting man. You are childish on this board. Most are smarter than me and Ghost and just choose to not engage with you. Even @Dattier is smart enough to either ignore you, or he has you blocked.

That’s such an odd thing to bring up about blocking someone. Kind of like the kid on the playground that gets mad, says “your mama is fat” and runs home. Why you feel you need to bring up this is a head scratcher. Yes, we texted. Like I said, it’s been years. I distinctly remember one time you sent me a video of your daughter playing basketball, shooting free throws maybe. I can’t remember exactly. It was maybe 4 years ago.

You’re one odd duck man.
Thank you captain obvious re: Hamlin - that’s a cited example of your accusation of “immaturity”, right?

You’re not engaging me, all while engaging me. Then you call me odd yet I had to cease communication with you after making the mistake of trying to help you. Odd texts, odd hours….weird stuff. I hope you can get yourself straight, it’s sad seeing how obtuse you are.

Now, engage me again (while not engaging me) to get your last word in.

Ps - leave @Dattier out of this. Poor guy is taking his mental health break.

Thank you captain obvious re: Hamlin - that’s a cited example of your accusation of “immaturity”, right?

You’re not engaging me, all while engaging me. Then you call me odd yet I had to cease communication with you after making the mistake of trying to help you. Odd texts, odd hours….weird stuff. I hope you can get yourself straight, it’s sad seeing how obtuse you are.

Now, engage me again (while not engaging me) to get your last word in.

Ps - leave @Dattier out of this. Poor guy is taking his mental health break.
This is one strange post. You’re not even reading what I said. Maybe you should go back and read what I said about me not being smart enough to NOT ENGAGE you.

You’re smart when the subject of Covid comes up. But you might be the worst poster when it comes to internet tact.

Everything I’ve said to you is fact. You are one odd duck. You keep harping on this cell phone thing. Like I said, it makes no sense why or what you’re trying to achieve. If it’s to embarrass me, it won’t work. You’re acting like the kid that gets upset, stomps off with his ball while hurling insults at everyone else. Everyone else is laughing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
This is one strange post. You’re not even reading what I said. Maybe you should go back and read what I said about me not being smart enough to NOT ENGAGE you.

You’re smart when the subject of Covid comes up. But you might be the worst poster when it comes to internet tact.

Everything I’ve said to you is fact. You are one odd duck. You keep harping on this cell phone thing. Like I said, it makes no sense why or what you’re trying to achieve. If it’s to embarrass me, it won’t work. You’re acting like the kid that gets upset, stomps off with his ball while hurling insults at everyone else. Everyone else is laughing.
Yikes, you really are slow, and quite repetitive with the same boring schtick at that. “Odd”. “Strange”. “Internet tact.” Do you have anything new, or will you continue to be a broken record while “not engaging me”?

Trying to embarrass you to total strangers? What would that accomplish? Perhaps I’m letting you know why I blocked you? I tried to just write it off but your awkwardness continues yet again so no reason to hold back now 😂

What a sad, obtuse world you live in. Keep trying to make internet friends buddy, maybe you’ll score more phone numbers. 😘

Edit: I’m out for the evening. You two keep judging peoples posting styles from your ivory tower. If I’m the worst poster, according to you two modern day geniuses, then I’ll wear that as a badge of honor. Night night guys, don’t have a meltdown over total strangers!

Last edited:
You are the worst poster on the board @Fourteen44. Like I said, everyone else is just smart enough to to not engage you. **Read that line again if you need to.**
Everyone knows that disagreeing with you is going to cause you to go on a major attack.

Over the last year plus, there’s a common denominator with the arguing away from the lounge thread:

You are the one on the other end, with your emojis, backhanded insults, but most importantly, cringeworthy posts. Everyone else can be civil. You either can’t, or simply get your rocks off being an A one jerk.

• Haha
You are the worst poster on the board @Fourteen44. Like I said, everyone else is just smart enough to to not engage you. **Read that line again if you need to.**
Everyone knows that disagreeing with you is going to cause you to go on a major attack.

Over the last year plus, there’s a common denominator with the arguing away from the lounge thread:

You are the one on the other end, with your emojis, backhanded insults, but most importantly, cringeworthy posts. Everyone else can be civil. You either can’t, or simply get your rocks off being an A one jerk.
Everyone else? You sure about that Clark? And thank you for playing your typical, pompous, “my subjectivity is fact” card right here.

Go stalk another stranger via text, sending odd comments at off hours. You seem like you’re butt hurt, but I recommend just moving on instead of thinking you speak for everyone else.

Ps stop the passive aggressiveness, you suck at it:

Mac9192 said:
How did you know you were the one I was referring to?

Everyone else? You sure about that Clark? And thank you for playing your typical, pompous, “my subjectivity is fact” card right here.

Go stalk another stranger via text, sending odd comments at off hours. You seem like you’re butt hurt, but I recommend just moving on instead of thinking you speak for everyone else.

Ps stop the passive aggressiveness, you suck at it:

Mac9192 said:
How did you know you were the one I was referring to?
You’re some kind of special. Your post here is cringeworthy, as most are when you argue with others, but at least there’s no emoji this time. Most people add an emoji after they say something funny. Something for you to consider.

No clue what you’re talking about with this phone thing, or what you’re trying to accomplish. Yes, you and I texted. Years ago. There’s a few on here I keep up with away from the board. But you seem to have some kind of strange hard on to discuss this. What you’re doing though is flat out lying.
You are into unglued territory, which is very common for you.

I would say keep being you, but no one here wants that, if we’re being honest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
You’re some kind of special. Your post here is cringeworthy, as most are when you argue with others, but at least there’s no emoji this time. Most people add an emoji after they say something funny. Something for you to consider.

No clue what you’re talking about with this phone thing, or what you’re trying to accomplish. Yes, you and I texted. Years ago. There’s a few on here I keep up with away from the board. But you seem to have some kind of strange hard on to discuss this. What you’re doing though is flat out lying.
You are into unglued territory, which is very common for you.

I would say keep being you, but no one here wants that, if we’re being honest.
Again you keep speaking for everyone else in your mind, it’s funny and creepy at the same time.

And for the last time genius, I’m making a point to you here since I’m not texting you lol. Is that really hard to comprehend? Yes, I talk to a handful of people here and from the old days (who left because of people like you). Get over it, move on. Sadly though, you have little-man complex so you need the last word, desperately…..in 3…..2……1……

To the rest of you all - apologies this carries on. I like to talk smack but this guy is getting very weird. I went ahead and blocked him so no one else has to read this mindless banter. Cheers.

It still amazes how little self-awareness our wonderful potatus has. He's on TV ucking it up about having ice cream in his freezer before talking about the shooting in Nashville.

• Angry
Reactions: The_Only_Blue
Reports are the 28 year old shooter was a trans person. Biological female identifying as male. Wonder how the media will spin this twist given their left leaning allegiances.
They’ll do like they did with the trans night club shooting. It was a hate crime targeting the LGBT community until they found out about the shooter. Then it was time to talk about Jan 6 some more

They’ll do like they did with the trans night club shooting. It was a hate crime targeting the LGBT community until they found out about the shooter. Then it was time to talk about Jan 6 some more
Yep. A sad tragedy that won’t be accurately reported.
We are all basically like frogs in a pot of water. The media have their hands on the temperature dial, and over time, they’ve slowly been cooking our asses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT