ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

More worried apparently about DEI initiatives than you know actual banking. Diversity helped make our country unique; diversity over everything else mindset has become a religion for the Left and it is dragging this nation down which may be what they want. Twenty years ago I would not have suggested that but how can their soft on crime, open border policies rationally be explained if they want our nation to excel?

How much credit does Jai Lucas deserve? Does he help with the defense? I think it was smart to get an outsider's opinion.

How much credit does Jai Lucas deserve? Does he help with the defense? I think it was smart to get an outsider's opinion.
I think Lucas does more then defense but I think it was also about having another great Young basketball mind that can relate to today’s youth on the bench .

Reactions: christophero

I agree, but when he said that, I had to comment…

So, he gets to make anti-sematic comments, and we move on like it is nothing? Gotcha.

An apology would have been nice, instead he doubled down by mentioning Kyrie. Also, not only is there a world of difference between jokes made by a group about their group and coming from an outsider but i have never heard a Jewish comedian suggest that it was ok to be fired for your religion or that it was ok to laugh about such a thing.

200w.gif

Good lord how do some of you make it through a day being so soft?

As for the post at hand, I think he's done a decent job his first year, although he's benefited from a weak/down ACC.

The ACC is not weak/down. Duke, Miami and UVA are all very good. Pitt just won last night. State is dangerous. Even Clemson and UNC could have won games in this Tournament had they got in. Va. Tech and Wake Forest are pretty good too. Early season play is weighted far too heavy in all this.

200w.gif

Good lord how do some of you make it through a day being so soft?
I was prepared to let this go as some have asked but then you made this comment. You are confusing a request for politeness with being soft. You wanna know who is really soft? The guy who makes an offensive comment and then is not man enough to apologize. What is wrong with this country is not that the so-called left is soft. It is that the people who make incredibly insensitive comments know that they will be supported by others who will then launch attacks similar to what has gone on here.

I think Lucas does more then defense but I think it was also about having another great Young basketball mind that can relate to today’s youth on the bench .
I read an article that some head coaches are treating the game of basketball like the football programs do and have an offensive and defensive coordinator. Coach Lucas is our defensive coordinator and Coach Carawell is our offensive coordinator. I believe Coach Jefferson is in charge of player development. I think it’s a great way to run the program.

I read an article that some head coaches are treating the game of basketball like the football programs do and have an offensive and defensive coordinator. Coach Lucas is our defensive coordinator and Coach Carawell is our offensive coordinator. I believe Coach Jefferson is in charge of player development. I think it’s a great way to run the program.
Basketball is obviously more fluid than football and the change of possessions not so clearly separated it all happens so fast, but surprised more hc haven’t recognized that some are great at one side of the ball sketchy on the other, see Huckleberry

I was prepared to let this go as some have asked but then you made this comment. You are confusing a request for politeness with being soft. You wanna know who is really soft? The guy who makes an offensive comment and then is not man enough to apologize. What is wrong with this country is not that the so-called left is soft. It is that the people who make incredibly insensitive comments know that they will be supported by others who will then launch attacks similar to what has gone on here.
Because there is no ill will. Why should he apologize for a joke?

Because there is no ill will. Why should he apologize for a joke?
Seriously? The fact that something is a joke does not somehow make it less offensive. or protect it from being deemed racist A number of people here WERE offended and for good reason. The argument that "I make these jokes with my Jewish friends all the time," just does not fly. We all have inside jokes or comments that we make with people who know us but as adults we know that those jokes should stay internal because, to others, they are offensive.

Like I said yesterday, the bar is pretty low. None of these "jokes" are funny. Also, to the guy who repeatedly called me a pussy. I'd rather be a pussy than a prick. A pussy is strong, pricks are weak little wet noodles.

Like I said yesterday, the bar is pretty low. None of these "jokes" are funny. Also, to the guy who repeatedly called me a pussy. I'd rather be a pussy than a prick. A pussy is strong, pricks are weak little wet noodles.
It all makes sense now, especially your username.

Last edited:
So now it's okay to assign gender or misgender people? You think this is a joke?
This whole thing is a bit of a joke and you know I was not misgendering anyone. Actually many supervisors I have spoken with have noted that women tend to be more willing to admit their errors than men and that was what i was referring to. But this has gone on long enough so. I am happy to drop the whole thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT