ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

It’s almost like they want to be victims of hate crimes. Martyr complex? Perpetual victims? Not sure I understand the psychology of it all but I think the politics of it is increasingly transparent
Spot on KD. The libs on this board are perfect examples. They don’t like Biden, but they do hate Trump.

If you gave them a hundred dollar bill, they’d whine that it was wrinkled.

Reactions: KDSTONE
The funniest thing to me is this video is age restricted but pure filth and trash can be watched by any age. Cardi B, Biden's favorite, being one.
So true. I can watch a thousand worldstar videos with f bombs, n bombs, violence and butt cheeks no problem. But you want to laugh at the liberals? Oh.. you got to jump through this little hoop for that. Thank you Google overlords.

You’re as worthless as the looters if you’re more worried with what Trump tweets and says.

Last edited:
Reactions: smashmouth5

You’re as worthless as the looters if you’re more worried with what Trump tweets and says.
Retail losses are up 40% Y.O.Y. not including the peaceful riots, inflation is rapidly rising with no end in sight. And guess what that means.. YOU and I get to pay more for all our shit. And no one is held accountable. Democrats can turn gold into shit without even blinking an eye.

Retail losses are up 40% Y.O.Y. not including the peaceful riots, inflation is rapidly rising with no end in sight. And guess what that means.. YOU and I get to pay more for all our shit. And no one is held accountable. Democrats can turn gold into shit without even blinking an eye.
According to the libs things are much better since Orangeman bad is gone

According to the libs things are much better since Orangeman bad is gone
Disagree with ya here Topps. They know things really aren’t better. Gas prices are much higher, employers are struggling to find help, lives have been, and are being ruined since Covid hit last year. Division in this country is at an all time high. We have Dumb and Dumber in the White House. They know all this, but don’t give a fat baby’s ass.

The ONLY thing they care about is Trump is no longer President. They would, and have, done anything they can to not have him in office. Truly disgusting people.

Last edited:
Disagree with ya here Topps. They know things really aren’t better. Gas prices are much higher, employers are struggling to find help, lives have been, and are being ruined since Covid hit last year. Division in this country is at an all time high. We have Dumb and Dumber in the White House. They know all this, but don’t give a fat baby’s ass.

The ONLY thing they care about is Trump is no longer President. They would, and have, done anything they can to not have him in office. Truly disgusting people.
Trump was only a figure to justify their vile POV. What they care about is their team winning. Their team is a political party with a warped ideology. Their team is not America. Conservatives are more likely to wish well on the left than the other way around. We have people who want the country to do well and we have people who want their political team to do well. I have no doubt that a higher percentage of Conservatives want the country to do well and a higher percentage of the left wants their team to win at all costs.

the press got it wrong both about the number of dismissals and the fact that the Trump investigation had anything to do with those dismissals. this, btw, is not opinion. it is fact. As for inflation, that would have happened even under Trump since it is one of the byproducts of the economy heating up now that the pandemic is easing.

They don’t give a damn whether or not things are actually better but in their minds if they have power everything is better regardless of many lives are ruined

the press got it wrong both about the number of dismissals and the fact that the Trump investigation had anything to do with those dismissals. this, btw, is not opinion. it is fact. As for inflation, that would have happened even under Trump since it is one of the byproducts of the economy heating up now that the pandemic is easing.
Good lord you are helpless. I didn't say a single thing about Trump and I never assigned blame for inflation. What I did do is provide facts. And you conveniently avoid addressing those facts. Not just that, but you are incorrectly blaming the pandemic for the inflation. You literally just parrot cnn.

Good lord you are helpless. I didn't say a single thing about Trump and I never assigned blame for inflation. What I did do is provide facts. And you conveniently avoid addressing those facts. Not just that, but you are incorrectly blaming the pandemic for the inflation. You literally just parrot cnn.
Sorry. I probably should have responded to Mac but you guys all went down this road after Mac posted the front page of the NY Post and the complained about the DAs worrying more about Trump's tweets than the damage done by the looters. So, he is wrong on all fronts. Also, the investigations by the District Attorney, in conduction with the NY AG have zero to do with tweets and a lot to do with things like fraud and tax crimes. As for my incorrect blame, that comes from some pretty well established economists like Paul Krugman. As far as I know, he is not a contributor to CNN.

Sorry. I probably should have responded to Mac but you guys all went down this road after Mac posted the front page of the NY Post and the complained about the DAs worrying more about Trump's tweets than the damage done by the looters. So, he is wrong on all fronts. Also, the investigations by the District Attorney, in conduction with the NY AG have zero to do with tweets and a lot to do with things like fraud and tax crimes. As for my incorrect blame, that comes from some pretty well established economists like Paul Krugman. As far as I know, he is not a contributor to CNN.
So what are your thoughts on retail losses and inflation?

I never said these DA’s are more worried about Trump’s tweets. The DA’s are mere puppets. They do as told. The looters and other misfits have been allowed to get away with crimes.

These are two different situations.

Paul Krugman? Really? He’s nothing more than a hack in a suit.

So what are your thoughts on retail losses and inflation?
You have my thought on inflation. As for retail losses, I'm not sure what you mean. Of course, I think it is awful that businesses got looted and I understand why employees would be unwilling to challenge the thieves.

I never said these DA’s are more worried about Trump’s tweets. The DA’s are mere puppets. They do as told. The looters and other misfits have been allowed to get away with crimes.

You have my thought on inflation. As for retail losses, I'm not sure what you mean. Of course, I think it is awful that businesses got looted and I understand why employees would be unwilling to challenge the thieves.
Uh yeh. That’s what the police would be for

Krugnan is a perfect example of the dangers that Sherlock Holmes warned would arise when you cherry pick facts to support a predetermined theory rather than choosing a theory to support existing facts

Uh yeh. That’s what the police would be for
A lot of stores have unarmed security guards who will go after shoplifters. Anyway, while I am not sure whether you are suggesting anything about calls to the defund the police, I want to make it clear that I am not in favor of defunding the police. Either, btw, is President Biden.

They don’t give a damn whether or not things are actually better but in their minds if they have power everything is better regardless of many lives are ruined
When one suffers from TDS Trump is a Hitler/Stalinesque type figure that had to be defeated at any cost. Election Day 2020 ,or to be more precise Wed am, when all the ballots came pouring in for China Joe was the highlight of an otherwise dreary existence for many TDS suffererers. They are unable to determine if things are better or worse now in any objective sense. They only know orange man is gone and so they FEEL better this is all that really matters

A lot of stores have unarmed security guards who will go after shoplifters. Anyway, while I am not sure whether you are suggesting anything about calls to the defund the police, I want to make it clear that I am not in favor of defunding the police. Either, btw, is President Biden.
Fair enough but to lump some of these looters who feel like they are making some sort of political statement in a broader BLM environment with ordinary shoplifters is misleading.

The 40% increase in retail losses do not account for the looting. They just illustrate the lawlessness that has spread across the country because they have more confidence that there will be no repercussions for their crimes. It goes further than just the call to defund the police, it is also local policies that are aimed to reduce police interactions by limiting what laws they enforce. On paper that sounds great because we don't want to just keep filling the jails with non violent offenders. But what it does is increase petty crimes which add up fast and lead to huge losses in revenue, revenue that corporations will get back by raising the prices on products that LAC's purchase. So while these thieving pieces of shit get off with, maybe, a court date, the rest of us foot the bill.

Nothing to see here. Just the race junkies making white people and cops out to be monsters and perpetuating racism.

That's weird because the governor signed a law banning the teaching of critical race theory in Iowa's public schools 2 weeks ago.

You are correct. That is now signed into law. I believe the issue is this training had started before the law was passed. Bill 802.

You know, I still wonder why Trump has constantly been thrown under the bus because he has been spreading the "BIG LIE" about the election. Wasn't it Hilary that ran around for 4 years telling any media outlet that would listen that the election was stolen from her and Trump was an illegitimate president?

Reactions: KDSTONE and Mac9192
You know, I still wonder why Trump has constantly been thrown under the bus because he has been spreading the "BIG LIE" about the election. Wasn't it Hilary that ran around for 4 years telling any media outlet that would listen that the election was stolen from her and Trump was an illegitimate president?
Yeah it’s amazing. You really have to be blind/deaf, or an idiot to not think anything suspicious happened the night of November 3rd, 2020.
The left (and some on right as well) wanted DC to get back to politics as usual. It’s scary actually to think what they will do for power.

Yeah it’s amazing. You really have to be blind/deaf, or an idiot to not think anything suspicious happened the night of November 3rd, 2020.
The left (and some on right as well) wanted DC to get back to politics as usual. It’s scary actually to think what they will do for power.
To live through Election Night and the early morning and to see that play out in real time was unlike anything I have ever experienced. And then to be told it never happened and if you questioned anything about the election you were a tin foil hat guy. Especially after crooked had been saying Trump stole the election for four years with no consequence. I knew at that moment like never before that these are dangerous times we live in

Reactions: Mac9192
Even worse than them pretending like the election was clean and fair. They are pretending that we are better off now than two years ago.

Even worse than them pretending like the election was clean and fair. They are pretending that we are better off now than two years ago.
Some are so delusional to believe the election was fair, but I think many of them would decline a polygraph.
They know we aren’t better off than we were a couple years ago. They are only happy Trump’s not in office. Consequences be damned. They don’t give a shit about the true well being of people.

It's funny now that polling numbers are showing the American people overwhelming support voter ID, Stacy Abrams is saying she never was against voter ID.
Not surprising she would be the Governor of Georgia if not for voter suppression even though there were record numbers of voters in their race

Reactions: Mac9192 and KDSTONE
Not surprising she would be the Governor of Georgia if not for voter suppression even though there were record numbers of voters in their race
She’s also been robbed of numerous Pulitzer Prizes. She has written several romance novels under the nom de plume Selena Montgomery that will damn near take your breath away

• Haha
Reactions: Mac9192
which part of this is mean? seems a reasonable discussion of regulating the purchase of weapons
I didn't say any of that was mean. I was implying that we have a leader who is clearly not on a cognitive level suitable to run a McDonald's, let alone the free world, but at least he doesn't tweet mean things.

He also seems to think that it takes more than a shirtless viking and some bear spray to overtake the government.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT