ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

You miss the point. I have no issue with military use when necessary. That was a jab at our liberal friends who wanted to use a broad brush to paint Trump and who was actually making some progress in the Middle East. We have to find away to stabilize this area.

You miss the point. I have no issue with military use when necessary. That was a jab at our liberal friends who wanted to use a broad brush to paint Trump and who was actually making some progress in the Middle East. We have to find away to stabilize this area.
A good place to start would be to quit funding the same people we and our allies are fighting.

Reactions: smashmouth5

While disappointing, it was refreshing for these students recognize where their ideology comes from...their schools. And that they could not name another country where they knew conditions were better. Its embarrassing that these students think this way, however, I have faith that life will teach them the lesson that they are fortunate to live here and avail themselves of the benefits of doing so.

Reactions: KDSTONE
While disappointing, it was refreshing for these students recognize where their ideology comes from...their schools. And that they could not name another country where they knew conditions were better. Its embarrassing that these students think this way, however, I have faith that life will teach them the lesson that they are fortunate to live here and avail themselves of the benefits of doing so.
Many of these 20 somethings couldn’t pass a high school exit exam from the first half of the 20th century nor can they balance a checkbook or do their own taxes. However they leave college with virtual doctorates in whining and virtue signaling

These people are Charmin ultra soft. Good lord I couldn't imagine being so "traumatized" by a bunch of heckling rednecks after spending the previous 8 months covering the mostly peaceful but firey riots where people were literally being shot in the head and beaten with bricks, no problem.

D.C and the left wing media are disengaged from reality. They need to not be allowed within 100 miles of a camera or microphone. I know it’s a country of free speech, but we’ve gone too far.

As said before, the left on this board are perfect examples. Delusion at its best.

D.C and the left wing media are disengaged from reality. They need to not be allowed within 100 miles of a camera or microphone. I know it’s a country of free speech, but we’ve gone too far.

As said before, the left on this board are perfect examples. Delusion at its best.
Delusion at its best as well as selective outrage at the one day when the fringe on the right was actually more violent than the Left’s mostly peaceful protests

Reactions: Mac9192
These people are Charmin ultra soft. Good lord I couldn't imagine being so "traumatized" by a bunch of heckling rednecks after spending the previous 8 months covering the mostly peaceful but firey riots where people were literally being shot in the head and beaten with bricks, no problem.

Something tells me they were “struggling” before Jan 6

Does anybody know why the Capitol Police don't have to respond to a Freedom of Information Act request? Even the Secret Service who are in charge of protecting the president have to respond to a Freedom of Information Act request.

Does anybody know why the Capitol Police don't have to respond to a Freedom of Information Act request? Even the Secret Service who are in charge of protecting the president have to respond to a Freedom of Information Act request.
Here is an article explaining why. I know it is HuffPost but it is just discussing statutes. The readers digest version is that FOIA does not cover Congress and the Capitol police are considered a branch of Congress.

Thank goodness us rural folks have entertainment to keep us occupied when being denied so many of the world's luxuries.

Big Brother is watching.
And who decides to deem what “misinformation”. Oh wait I forgot “independent fact checkers”. Scary times we live in

Breaking news. God to be charged with a hate crime after striking George Floyd in the face with lightning.

floydmural.jpg

I believe it. Look no further than the libs in this thread as proof.
Wonder if Msnb-heehaw will cover this. Always suspected this to be the case which explains a lot about why we are where we are in our country today

That’s an offensive post topps. You make Jim Crow look like Jim Eagle!
And the “Liberal Word Vomit” award of the week goes to press secretary Jen uh uh uh Circle Back who states that Texas “voter suppression” laws greatest threat to US democracy since the Civil War

And the “Liberal Word Vomit” award of the week goes to press secretary Jen uh uh uh Circle Back who states that Texas “voter suppression” laws greatest threat to US democracy since the Civil War
And the amazing thing is after these laws are passed, it will be easier to vote in GA and TX than it is in Old Joe's home state.

Anthony Blinken Secretary of State is asking the UN to investigate the USA about racism and human rights violations.China,Cuba and Russia will be members on this group to investigate us.Unbelievable

Anthony Blinken Secretary of State is asking the UN to investigate the USA about racism and human rights violations.China,Cuba and Russia will be members on this group to investigate us.Unbelievable
Hard to comprehend what these crooks have done in only 7 months.
They aren’t even hiding it.

But hey, there aren’t any more mean tweets from the President.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT