ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Not to the woke liberal crowd.Their mantra is that sticks and stones cannot hurt me but words can break their bones
So true. All about words with the Modern Left. Take the Putin/Biden Pretty sure Putin happy to endure a little of Joes make believe tough guy talk in exchange for the pipeline. Spineless Joe.

Reactions: Mac9192
We all know what happened on January 6th. Hundreds of people are being held accountable. The problem is idiots who believe the narrative that it was an armed insurrection that was on the brink of toppling our democracy. How stupid does one need to be to think our government is interested in multitasking? The left only cares about protecting their own interests and destroying their opposition. They couldn't give two shits about you or I. Not that the right does, but policy wise the right puts more of our success in our own hands.
the fact that you think that those of us who watched what clearly was an armed insurrection are idiots shows precisely why we need an investigation. When something that monumental happens, it is imperative that the government take a stand by demanding to know how and why and who and to get those answers in a public forum. I do care about cutting the legs off (figuratively) of the opposition because I firmly believe that there are many people on the other side who don't understand democracy and are therefore pose a danger to us. If they have to face the fact that a president of the United States has lied to them about the outcome of the election that is a win for this Country.

• Haha
Reactions: Fourteen44
On theories and evidence, how do we get the evidence? Any site that posts views different than msm is scoffed at. It is about power and money. It wasn’t just directed at our country, no, but which country is the leader? America.
You're missing the point on the media dividing us. They are in the pockets of the elite. And they have the biggest platform. What do they do? Fan the flames, incite the masses, and help keep us divided.
I’ve been very open that as a registered Republican I realized my party sold me out years ago. I wish some on the left would open their eyes and come to the same conclusion.
Scare tactics were used during Covid to cripple us. The media has only made it worse. As they do with everything.
You have repeatedly commented on how you are not a fan of Trump but then you have consistently sided with his policies. I cannot remember one time that you have done anything but parrot the tropes on the right.

the fact that you think that those of us who watched what clearly was an armed insurrection are idiots shows precisely why we need an investigation. When something that monumental happens, it is imperative that the government take a stand by demanding to know how and why and who and to get those answers in a public forum. I do care about cutting the legs off (figuratively) of the opposition because I firmly believe that there are many people on the other side who don't understand democracy and are therefore pose a danger to us. If they have to face the fact that a president of the United States has lied to them about the outcome of the election that is a win for this Country.
This is either a troll, or you are one disturbed individual. Or both?

Armed insurrection. Lol

You have repeatedly commented on how you are not a fan of Trump but then you have consistently sided with his policies. I cannot remember one time that you have done anything but parrot the tropes on the right.
You can not care for an individual and still agree with their policies. Do you seriously not get this?

Do what? I’ve said he sometimes says crazy things, and yes, he sometimes irritates me. But, I look at the decisions he has made.

This post of yours cements your legacy as a party hack.

You have repeatedly commented on how you are not a fan of Trump but then you have consistently sided with his policies.
I’m sorry, but this part of your post to me shows an ignorance of the highest level.

You have distanced yourself in winning the Golden Goober trophy. I’m not even sure if meme boy can grab the trophy out of your hands.

This is either a troll, or you are one disturbed individual. Or both?

Armed insurrection. Lol
Not sure how else to describe it when the police seized dozens of guns, a crossbow, stun gun and a number of Molotov cocktails. And given how many people were not arrested at the scene, it is likely that there were even more weapons.

I have wondered why with an armed insurrection nobody has been charged with insurrection. Also I'm confused when Biden said they killed a police officer when the medical examiner didn't come to that conclusion. Morons going to be morons including those that thought busting into the capital was a good idea but it seems the left has taken the George Costanza view on things...it's not a lie if you believe it.

Not sure how else to describe it when the police seized dozens of guns, a crossbow, stun gun and a number of Molotov cocktails. And given how many people were not arrested at the scene, it is likely that there were even more weapons.
No guns. Not sure about crossbows, first I have heard of this, but there were a bunch of rednecks.... the majority of the weapons that they did find have been used by antifa for the past 6 years and you nutjobs haven't given a single shit. You and the rest of the sheep are just running with the bullshit narrative spoon fed to you by the left and their right hand man, msm.

Reactions: Mac9192
On theories and evidence, how do we get the evidence? Any site that posts views different than msm is scoffed at. It is about power and money. It wasn’t just directed at our country, no, but which country is the leader? America.
You're missing the point on the media dividing us. They are in the pockets of the elite. And they have the biggest platform. What do they do? Fan the flames, incite the masses, and help keep us divided.
I’ve been very open that as a registered Republican I realized my party sold me out years ago. I wish some on the left would open their eyes and come to the same conclusion.
Scare tactics were used during Covid to cripple us. The media has only made it worse. As they do with everything.
I hear you Mac, I just don't agree w/ all you've said and politics play nothing in it...which specific msm do you speak of?

I hear you Mac, I just don't agree w/ all you've said and politics play nothing in it...which specific msm do you speak of?
You aren’t a confrontational poster. But are you being sarcastic with this post or are you just naive?

Please tell me how many gun were confiscated during the riot.If it was an armed insurrection surely hundred of guns were there and the Capital Building had to be riddled with bullet holes

Last edited:
Reactions: KDSTONE
No guns. Not sure about crossbows, first I have heard of this, but there were a bunch of rednecks.... the majority of the weapons that they did find have been used by antifa for the past 6 years and you nutjobs haven't given a single shit. You and the rest of the sheep are just running with the bullshit narrative spoon fed to you by the left and their right hand man, msm.
Talk about brainwashed. Trump built Antifa up as a major terrorist organized group as part of his bullshit about how this country is being taken over by an insidious fifth column. The term actually covers unaffiliated groups of people whose goal is to oppose fascism from the outset before it gets too big to stop. They do show up at events that turn violent but this idea that they are some organized terrorist threat to this country is bullshit. Even Trump's DOJ did not think that. Trump is brilliant at knowing which fake narratives to push to get his base riled up and you guys fell for it.

Talk about brainwashed. Trump built Antifa up as a major terrorist organized group as part of his bullshit about how this country is being taken over by an insidious fifth column. The term actually covers unaffiliated groups of people whose goal is to oppose fascism from the outset before it gets too big to stop. They do show up at events that turn violent but this idea that they are some organized terrorist threat to this country is bullshit. Even Trump's DOJ did not think that. Trump is brilliant at knowing which fake narratives to push to get his base riled up and you guys fell for it.
A few things here. First, I don’t know what you could have possibly taken from what I said as me being brainwashed. Poor use of the term. Then there is your obsession with making everything about Trump. I did not in any way judge antifa according to what Trump has said about them. But, his view of them is much closer to being right than your sheepish view of them. Fact is, they are the true fascists. To pretend that their goal is to oppose fascism is incredibly dumb. Naive at best. All that said, the only thing I said was a fact. The fact that the "weapons" that were confiscated from the capitol rioters were the same weapons that antifa has used over the past six years without any crying from you and your team. That's it, I didn't equate them to terrorists. Though by definition, they are pretty damned close. Also, they don't show up to events that turn violent. They turn events violent. But you continue to excuse that behavior while acting like a bunch of rednecks showing their asses on January 6th are some unheard of threat to America. I am sorry that you believe that white supremacy is the greatest threat to our safety, but ignore the violence right in your face from all other angles.

Furthermore, you didn't even address the fact that you blatantly lied about guns being used by the (lol) insurrectionists.

Trump ruined you. I don't think you'll ever be able to recover mentally. People like you are the only reason why I hope he runs again and wins. It would be glorious to witness the meltdowns.

You aren’t a confrontational poster. But are you being sarcastic with this post or are you just naive?
i dont understand at all where you think sarcasm and not sure how naivety could be ascertained by me just saying i dont agree w/ you and that not agreeing is fine...are you determining that you are right and i am wrong?...and politics dont play into my thoughts on what we were discussing ....which news is the good news?

A few things here. First, I don’t know what you could have possibly taken from what I said as me being brainwashed. Poor use of the term. Then there is your obsession with making everything about Trump. I did not in any way judge antifa according to what Trump has said about them. But, his view of them is much closer to being right than your sheepish view of them. Fact is, they are the true fascists. To pretend that their goal is to oppose fascism is incredibly dumb. Naive at best. All that said, the only thing I said was a fact. The fact that the "weapons" that were confiscated from the capitol rioters were the same weapons that antifa has used over the past six years without any crying from you and your team. That's it, I didn't equate them to terrorists. Though by definition, they are pretty damned close. Also, they don't show up to events that turn violent. They turn events violent. But you continue to excuse that behavior while acting like a bunch of rednecks showing their asses on January 6th are some unheard of threat to America. I am sorry that you believe that white supremacy is the greatest threat to our safety, but ignore the violence right in your face from all other angles.

Furthermore, you didn't even address the fact that you blatantly lied about guns being used by the (lol) insurrectionists.

Trump ruined you. I don't think you'll ever be able to recover mentally. People like you are the only reason why I hope he runs again and wins. It would be glorious to witness the meltdowns.
Trump ruined all of us, including you. He ruined the country and he continues to try to do it from the wings. It would be truly helpful if you could see that.

Are left politicians that blasted Judge Amy Coney-Barrett going to apologize to her now? She was being sent by Trump to destroy Obama Care! The only reason they want her on the court is to take your health care away! Again, it's true I guess, it's not a lie if you believe it.

Trump ruined all of us, including you. He ruined the country and he continues to try to do it from the wings. It would be truly helpful if you could see that.
You may be the biggest sheep of them all. There’s enough wool on you to warm a village.

Reactions: KDSTONE
i dont understand at all where you think sarcasm and not sure how naivety could be ascertained by me just saying i dont agree w/ you and that not agreeing is fine...are you determining that you are right and i am wrong?...and politics dont play into my thoughts on what we were discussing ....which news is the good news?
I actually don’t watch a lot of news. Used to. I find Fox better than the other outlets, but that’s not saying much. At least they give counter views.
Hard to imagine you’re serious when asking who msm is. Let’s see: abc, cbs, nbc, cnn, msnbc, the New York Times, and multiple talk shows. Oh yeah, Facebook as well.

You just refuse to open your eyes. And worse is you expect to be told the truth by the media. That’s an ignorant thing to expect, given what has been exposed lately. Do you like gas prices the way they are? What about the border? What about businesses not being able to find help, some offering sign on bonuses? Have you seen the signs at places advertising they’re hiring?
There’s no way you can say things are better, and do it with a straight face.

Ok...so old Joe has revealed his great negotiating skills. He gives Putin a list of the 16 things that are off limits to Russian hackers. So now Russia has from the Pres the things that can cripple us the most and Russian hackers know what areas they can ask the most ransom money for...or...they now know what to attack that there will be no consequences for. Brilliant!

Reactions: Fourteen44
Here’s something real simple to answer. If Biden were a Republican, would you libs feel the same about him?

I’d publicly say how embarrassed it is if he’s the best we had to offer. He’s not fit to supervise an automatic sprinkler system. And you all know it. You would rip him to shreds, and rightfully so.
But you let your party affiliation control you.

Ok...so old Joe has revealed his great negotiating skills. He gives Putin a list of the 16 things that are off limits to Russian hackers. So now Russia has from the Pres the things that can cripple us the most and Russian hackers know what areas they can ask the most ransom money for...or...they now know what to attack that there will be no consequences for. Brilliant!

He showed the world how weak we are at the top. He snaps at any reporer that dares to go off script and got lost in about every one of his speeches. Then he shows up with large font flash cards to (as our msm words it) confront Putin. Follows this by saying he Trusts Putin. Ha, and who was Putin's puppet, again? It's great. U.S. pipeline and energy independence? Nah. Russia pipeline compromising nations that we are supposed to protect from Russia? Yeah. Such a joke. Then Kamala making an ass of herself in Central America and Mexico. Yeah, we're so much better off.

I actually don’t watch a lot of news. Used to. I find Fox better than the other outlets, but that’s not saying much. At least they give counter views.
Hard to imagine you’re serious when asking who msm is. Let’s see: abc, cbs, nbc, cnn, msnbc, the New York Times, and multiple talk shows. Oh yeah, Facebook as well.

You just refuse to open your eyes. And worse is you expect to be told the truth by the media. That’s an ignorant thing to expect, given what has been exposed lately. Do you like gas prices the way they are? What about the border? What about businesses not being able to find help, some offering sign on bonuses? Have you seen the signs at places advertising they’re hiring?
There’s no way you can say things are better, and do it with a straight face.
again we disagree and thats fine...i find fox worse than other outlets.....i didnt ask who msm is, i asked which specific msm where you speaking of...my eyes are wide open and dont expect the truth 100%, i listen and hear and see...then make my own opinions...probably the same as you, yet you speak so matter of fact like you are right and others that dont see your angle are wrong or naive or this or that.......heck no things arent better right now than pre-pandemic, but we are currently in a pandemic that we are trying to see our way out of

Problem is, we are not in a pandemic anymore. But for some reason we're acting like we are. The problems affecting people today have little to do with the pandemic, instead they are using the pandemic to hide behind. Gas prices will continue to go up under this administration. And we will not be able to blame covid. The cost of e veryday household items will continue to go up. Covid played a big role in the beginning, but the recovery process will be a lot slower because of policy. The border crisis and all those children in cages has nothing to do with covid despite what the liars tell you. That's on this administration. Violent crimes, obviously during troubled times and in a lockdown there is going to be a rise in crime. But the rise in violent crimes across the country is because of local policy and national media depicting cops as racist monsters as well as spreading the false narrative of white supremacy. The employment crisis (not unemployment crisis) which is a cause for the crippled supply chains, is also a policy issue. There is no reason for people to be sitting on their asses collecting a subsidized income when they're perfectly healthy and able bodied. But we incentivize people not to work. Remember "we're all in this together"? Well, we need to all get out of this together. Get rid of the federal unemployment benefits and get these people back to work.

So yes, the pandemic set us back in a lot of ways, buy right now, we're just using it as an excuse not to hold the government accountable for their failing policies.

Yeah Trump ruined everything.Let’s see,no new wars,Middle East peace accords,energy independence with lowest gas in decades,,lowest unemployment rates for minorities in decades,greatest gain in wealth for all income groups.Damn we should tat and feather him

Yeah Trump ruined everything.Let’s see,no new wars,Middle East peace accords,energy independence with lowest gas in decades,,lowest unemployment rates for minorities in decades,greatest gain in wealth for all income groups.Damn we should tat and feather him
Weak minded people ignore reality and let their feelings dictate their judgment.

Damn, if only what you said was accurate.

Trump ruined you. I don't think you'll ever be able to recover mentally. People like you are the only reason why I hope he runs again and wins. It would be glorious to witness the meltdown
How bout not putting words in my mouth. I said they were armed. Fortunately they did not fire their weapons so no, I never said they used them. Today, one of the people arrested who had breached the security but had not yet entered the building was arraigned for possessing a weapon while on the Capitol. This is precisely why we need a full and public investigation. You are going to listen to whom you want to listen to and I am going to listen to whom I am going to listen to. I think your side is full of shit and you think about mine. But if we could listen to the actual witnesses say what they saw, we might have more meeting of the minds.

How bout not putting words in my mouth. I said they were armed. Fortunately they did not fire their weapons so no, I never said they used them. Today, one of the people arrested who had breached the security but had not yet entered the building was arraigned for possessing a weapon while on the Capitol. This is precisely why we need a full and public investigation. You are going to listen to whom you want to listen to and I am going to listen to whom I am going to listen to. I think your side is full of shit and you think about mine. But if we could listen to the actual witnesses say what they saw, we might have more meeting of the minds.
I made a mistake. I shouldn't have said, used. You lied about them having guns.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT