ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

I wouldn't cinsider Stewart to be a reliable source for this kind of news topic. But that doesn't mean his common sense should be ignored. I like how Colbert challenged him to provide evidence. That is the go to response out of the liberal playbook, today. They provide nothing to the contrary, they just challenge you to provide evidence. 'We don't know, so we can't make assumptions.' Well, we have a pretty damned good reason to find out. Why do they not want an investigation? They sure as hell love investigating republicans.
You do realize that Biden said he wants an investigation, correct?

You do realize that Biden said he wants an investigation, correct?
Biden has almost 50 years of talking out of his ass, experience. He shut down an ongoing investigation because, orange man's administration started it. And has "said" that he wants an investigation. His actions contradict his words. In fact, he just shut down a call for joint, international efforts to investigate the origins of the virus and started blabbering about BLM and global warming. You are kidding yourself if you think China Joe is going to do anything that compromises China.

Reactions: KDSTONE
I wouldn't cinsider Stewart to be a reliable source for this kind of news topic. But that doesn't mean his common sense should be ignored. I like how Colbert challenged him to provide evidence. That is the go to response out of the liberal playbook, today. They provide nothing to the contrary, they just challenge you to provide evidence. 'We don't know, so we can't make assumptions.' Well, we have a pretty damned good reason to find out. Why do they not want an investigation? They sure as hell love investigating republicans.
Oh I’m not saying Stewart is a source for reliable info. He at least though has enough common sense to question what the left and what the ‘scientists’ have been trying to sell to the public about Covid. He’s late to the party, but at least he finally came to it. Which is more than almost all of the rest of them.

We all know why libs don’t want to do these investigations. That would mean them admitting they were wrong, and they’ll never do that.

This board is proof of that.

Oh I’m not saying Stewart is a source for reliable info. He at least though has enough common sense to question what the left and what the ‘scientists’ have been trying to sell to the public about Covid. He’s late to the party, but at least he finally came to it. Which is more than almost all of the rest of them.

We all know why libs don’t want to do these investigations. That would mean them admitting they were wrong, and they’ll never do that.

This board is proof of that.
So Mac, Bill Barr refused to conduct the investigations Trump asked for into election fraud because he said there was no evidence of any. Are you now willing to admit you were wrong?

So Mac, Bill Barr refused to conduct the investigations Trump asked for into election fraud because he said there was no evidence of any. Are you now willing to admit you were wrong?
Divert as usual. Trying to compare an apple to a watermelon. You refuse to address the subject at hand. We do that, I’ll be more than happy to talk other matters.

Stay on point. Please

Divert as usual. Trying to compare an apple to a watermelon. You refuse to address the subject at hand. We do that, I’ll be more than happy to talk other matters.

Stay on point. Please
Ok. Subject at hand. I don’t care one way or the other what Jon Stewart thinks. He is a comedian with no more information about what happened than you or me. He was pretty funny but his reasoning, that there was a lab with the name Wuhan Coronavirus lab, was as silly as the entire discussion between him and Colbert. I do however put marginally more stock in what Bill Barr says, especially given his track record of committing perjury to protect the President after the Mueller investigation. If voter fraud was a bridge too far, even for him, then there really was no evidence of voter fraud.

Ok. Subject at hand. I don’t care one way or the other what Jon Stewart thinks. He is a comedian with no more information about what happened than you or me. He was pretty funny but his reasoning, that there was a lab with the name Wuhan Coronavirus lab, was as silly as the entire discussion between him and Colbert. I do however put marginally more stock in what Bill Barr says, especially given his track record of committing perjury to protect the President after the Mueller investigation. If voter fraud was a bridge too far, even for him, then there really was no evidence of voter fraud.
You’re missing the point about Stewart. Comedian or not, he finally is calling bullshit on the left trying to say the virus didn’t start from the lab. Like I said, he’s late to the party, but at least he finally came.

The left doesn’t want to acknowledge the truth about the virus, because it screws up the narrative that they’ve been pushing for over a year.

Last edited:
You’re missing the point about Stewart. Comedian or not, he finally is calling bullshit on the left trying to say the virus didn’t start from the lab. Like I said, he’s late to the party, but at least he finally came.

The left doesn’t want to acknowledge the truth about the virus, because it screws up the narrative that they’ve been pushing for over a year.
i am not missing the point. if you are going to point to people on one side of the aisle calling bullshit on their own side then you have to acknowledge when others do it. The Republicans are so desperate to push the bug lie narrative that they actually sanctioned Liz Cheney for speaking the truth. You have to acknowledge that from the beginning, Barr has called bullshit on that.

Here you go again, trying to play politics. You just can’t help yourself. If we ever have a DI Dodgeball tournament, you will probably be hard to hit.

All you do is look for reasons to belittle any Republican, yet you hump the leg of almost every Democrat.

Here you go again, trying to play politics. You just can’t help yourself. If we ever have a DI Dodgeball tournament, you will probably be hard to hit.

All you do is look for reasons to belittle any Republican, yet you hump the leg of almost every Democrat.
I leave you to hump all those legs. If you are going to post meaningless nonsense, I am going to point it out. You can always put me on ignore if you find my posts so hard to deal with.

I leave you to hump all those legs. If you are going to post meaningless nonsense, I am going to point it out. You can always put me on ignore if you find my posts so hard to deal with.
Thought I was pretty accurate with my post. You play politics. It’s not about right vs wrong to you. It’s right vs left.

Although Stewart was the primary source of news for young Democrats for well over a decade, now he is “just a comedian”. Classic liberal response when someone goes off script. No dissent can be tolerated by the Left. Stewart has been used and now discarded. Old boy probably had no idea who he was in bed with all those years.

We are talking about something that is currently relevant and should be a non partisan conversation and durhamgolfer goes.... muh, Trump? You don't say.

i am not missing the point. if you are going to point to people on one side of the aisle calling bullshit on their own side then you have to acknowledge when others do it. The Republicans are so desperate to push the bug lie narrative that they actually sanctioned Liz Cheney for speaking the truth. You have to acknowledge that from the beginning, Barr has called bullshit on that.
Amazing how even Bill Barr has credibility when it suits your tired narratives

Although Stewart was the primary source of news for young Democrats for well over a decade, now he is “just a comedian”. Classic liberal response when someone goes off script. No dissent can be tolerated by the Left. Stewart has been used and now discarded. Old boy probably had no idea who he was in bed with all those years.
First of all, Stewart was never the "primary source of news" for me. I always considered him to be a comedian and often disagreed with the things he said. Also I am happy for him to go "off script" as you say. He has done it before and I expect him to do it again. I just don't see how the fact that he does that has any significance for whether or not there is anything to the idea that the virus escaped from the lab. He has no inside info at all and was making funny jokes about how the name of the lab was Wuhan Coronavirus Lab. That is hardly support for his claim. So I am not sure why Mac felt the need to post that ridiculous tweet suggesting otherwise. And, yup. I am going to bring up the big lie every chance I get. It is disgusting that there are people still holding onto it. It is unpatriotic and it threatens our country.

Amazing how you run away from. him when he goes off script.
You just don’t get it. Anyone with half a brain knows why the video of Stewart was put up here. The only one running off script is you. It’s what you do best. Bringing up Liz Cheney and Barr into a Covid discussion is nothing but your usual diversion.
You’re just a sheep. You refuse to get off the left’s talking points.

You just don’t get it. Anyone with half a brain knows why the video of Stewart was put up here. The only one running off script is you. It’s what you do best. Bringing up Liz Cheney and Barr into a Covid discussion is nothing but your usual diversion.
You’re just a sheep. You refuse to get off the left’s talking points.
can you repeat that? you were chewing your cud so loudly, I could not hear you.

First of all, Stewart was never the "primary source of news" for me. I always considered him to be a comedian and often disagreed with the things he said. Also I am happy for him to go "off script" as you say. He has done it before and I expect him to do it again. I just don't see how the fact that he does that has any significance for whether or not there is anything to the idea that the virus escaped from the lab. He has no inside info at all and was making funny jokes about how the name of the lab was Wuhan Coronavirus Lab. That is hardly support for his claim. So I am not sure why Mac felt the need to post that ridiculous tweet suggesting otherwise. And, yup. I am going to bring up the big lie every chance I get. It is disgusting that there are people still holding onto it. It is unpatriotic and it threatens our country.
In 2021 when a liberal has the bones to think for themselves and not parrot the big tech/msm orthodoxy it is in fact a big deal. It happens so seldom, usually coming from someone retired and /or millions already stashed safely away. See Stewart, Seinfeld, Hart et al

My take on Covid-19...it either came from that lab or the Wuhan market theory.....in the beginning without sufficient evidence, it seemed kinda hard to blame China and the lab....either way, we had a mess on our hands that took precedence....now that we can breath a little better, no pun intended, it seems only right to investigate the origins, dispel rumor and lies and find the truth...imo

My take on Covid-19...it either came from that lab or the Wuhan market theory.....in the beginning without sufficient evidence, it seemed kinda hard to blame China and the lab....either way, we had a mess on our hands that took precedence....now that we can breath a little better, no pun intended, it seems only right to investigate the origins, dispel rumor and lies and find the truth...imo
Good post. Problem though is the msm. They don’t want to find the truth. That would mean Trump was right all along. China, Fauci, and a few other ‘scientists’ should be held accountable.

Instead though, let’s raise immortal hell over Jan 6th.

Good post. Problem though is the msm. They don’t want to find the truth. That would mean Trump was right all along. China, Fauci, and a few other ‘scientists’ should be held accountable.

Instead though, let’s raise immortal hell over Jan 6th.
thanks...i wouldnt say right, more so choosing one of the two scenarios w/o any evidence imo....actually a third scenario could be had..either lab accident, on purpose, or the market theory...def should be looked into either way....and J6 should be looked into as well imo

thanks...i wouldnt say right, more so choosing one of the two scenarios w/o any evidence imo....actually a third scenario could be had..either lab accident, on purpose, or the market theory...def should be looked into either way....and J6 should be looked into as well imo
Yup. We are certainly capable of multitasking. But then the Tucker Carlson's of the world would have a meltdown when the full extent of the insurrection was exposed. And, of course, Newsmax and Fox would be unlikely to report accurately.

Yup. We are certainly capable of multitasking. But then the Tucker Carlson's of the world would have a meltdown when the full extent of the insurrection was exposed. And, of course, Newsmax and Fox would be unlikely to report accurately.

Yeah, because other news outlets have shown themselves to be so honest and trustworthy.

Trump is right about how Covid started. Mocked for calling it the China Virus, and mocked for praising hydroxychloroquine. By my math, on Covid, he’s 3 for 3.

But keep defending the little weasel, and other scientists, who have done more damage than Jan 6th ever did. For the record, all those involved that day should pay.

The media AND a few on here are not interested in the truth on anything in our country, unless it’s thought to have been caused by people right of middle.

Trump is right about how Covid started. Mocked for calling it the China Virus, and mocked for praising hydroxychloroquine. By my math, on Covid, he’s 3 for 3.

But keep defending the little weasel, and other scientists, who have done more damage than Jan 6th ever did. For the record, all those involved that day should pay.

The media AND a few on here are not interested in the truth on anything in our country, unless it’s thought to have been caused by people right of middle.
we don't know 100% yet how it was started, but through an investigation he could be proved to have correctly guessed/asserted the origins.......calling it the china virus and how he constantly said it and how he went about from my lens just wasn't becoming of the highest office in the land imo

We all know what happened on January 6th. Hundreds of people are being held accountable. The problem is idiots who believe the narrative that it was an armed insurrection that was on the brink of toppling our democracy. How stupid does one need to be to think our government is interested in multitasking? The left only cares about protecting their own interests and destroying their opposition. They couldn't give two shits about you or I. Not that the right does, but policy wise the right puts more of our success in our own hands.

we don't know 100% yet how it was started, but through an investigation he could be proved to have correctly guessed/asserted the origins.......calling it the china virus and how he constantly said it and how he went about from my lens just wasn't becoming of the highest office in the land imo
Do you think many really want to investigate Covid and how it started? That’s my point. You may care to find out, but many left of middle don’t want the truth to be found. I stand by my opinion that if it was thought to have been caused by someone who politically leans right, the person would have already been tried. The msm would have fried their ass.

On Trump, to many of you all are hung up on how he talks, and not paying attention to his decisions.

If you needed surgery, do you want the surgeon who has great bedside manner, but has a 75% success rate, or the crusty and almost rude one that has a 99.2% success rate?

Trump did and said a lot of things that were unbecoming of the highest office. That was disappointing in a diplomatic way. But his policies gave every demographic a fighting chance to succeed. His words were divisive at times, but his actions were unifying. Though I do believe that words and demeanor are important, actions are far more important.

An investigation should be held but China will never allow a comprehensive one to occur.Their so much circumstantial evidence that is came from the Wuhan Lab that one has to conclude that is it is man made and originated from there.The problem is that big business and the current administration have so many ties to China nothing will be done about it

Reactions: Mac9192
Trump did and said a lot of things that were unbecoming of the highest office. That was disappointing in a diplomatic way. But his policies gave every demographic a fighting chance to succeed. His words were divisive at times, but his actions were unifying. Though I do believe that words and demeanor are important, actions are far more important.
Not to the woke liberal crowd.Their mantra is that sticks and stones cannot hurt me but words can break their bones

An investigation should be held but China will never allow a comprehensive one to occur.Their so much circumstantial evidence that is came from the Wuhan Lab that one has to conclude that is it is man made and originated from there.The problem is that big business and the current administration have so many ties to China nothing will be done about it

I may have posted before but this article shows some frightening connections to China inside the power levels in this country - business and government. I cant vouch for the website ( right-leaning and Jewish news based I believe ) but the research seems fact-based and checkable. If one iota is true, that would be deeply troubling.

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/the-thirty-tyrants

We all know what happened on January 6th. Hundreds of people are being held accountable. The problem is idiots who believe the narrative that it was an armed insurrection that was on the brink of toppling our democracy. How stupid does one need to be to think our government is interested in multitasking? The left only cares about protecting their own interests and destroying their opposition. They couldn't give two shits about you or I. Not that the right does, but policy wise the right puts more of our success in our own hands.
yeah, we know the visual surface layer of it.....

Do you think many really want to investigate Covid and how it started? That’s my point. You may care to find out, but many left of middle don’t want the truth to be found. I stand by my opinion that if it was thought to have been caused by someone who politically leans right, the person would have already been tried. The msm would have fried their ass.

On Trump, to many of you all are hung up on how he talks, and not paying attention to his decisions.

If you needed surgery, do you want the surgeon who has great bedside manner, but has a 75% success rate, or the crusty and almost rude one that has a 99.2% success rate?
i think we all should want to know, whether it was accidental, intentional, or mother nature

true on china, so no effort or attempts to peel back any layers or just pick the scenario that you believe in the most and take that as fact?....i truly believe it was one of accidental, intentional, or mother nature.....dont the close to 4 million dead worldwide and there families deserve some type of legit inquiry into the origins, even those of us who may haven't been affected but our lives have been turned upside down deserve some type of effort??

true on china, so no effort or attempts to peel back any layers or just pick the scenario that you believe in the most and take that as fact?....i truly believe it was one of accidental, intentional, or mother nature.....dont the close to 4 million dead worldwide and there families deserve some type of legit inquiry into the origins, even those of us who may haven't been affected but our lives have been turned upside down deserve some type of effort??
Believe you’re one of those guys that just can’t quite buy the argument about the elites and their thirst for power and money.
This is where I lose you, I know. Covid has never been about health. Really look at the lockdowns of businesses, schools, what it did to people, and the masks BS. Really look back over the last 18 months. This was intentional. It was to cripple the economy, making more dependent on the government, and in the process, “thin the herd.”
You couldn’t have a damn funeral last year, yet they paraded George Floyd around like he was some kind of saint. How many viewed funerals did he have? The media loved that he was killed by a white man, pissed their pants that he was a cop. Yet very little was said from the media over the retired black cop that was murdered. Why? Black man killed him, that’s why, and Floyd’s death fit the liberal agenda, and they can keep the division alive.

Really think about it. Don’t do what @durhamgolfer does, and play politics. You seem like you may want to think for yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: topps coach
What a time to be alive.

E4CywiJWEAAeGl-

Believe you’re one of those guys that just can’t quite buy the argument about the elites and their thirst for power and money.
This is where I lose you, I know. Covid has never been about health. Really look at the lockdowns of businesses, schools, what it did to people, and the masks BS. Really look back over the last 18 months. This was intentional. It was to cripple the economy, making more dependent on the government, and in the process, “thin the herd.”
You couldn’t have a damn funeral last year, yet they paraded George Floyd around like he was some kind of saint. How many viewed funerals did he have? The media loved that he was killed by a white man, pissed their pants that he was a cop. Yet very little was said from the media over the retired black cop that was murdered. Why? Black man killed him, that’s why, and Floyd’s death fit the liberal agenda, and they can keep the division alive.

Really think about it. Don’t do what @durhamgolfer does, and play politics. You seem like you may want to think for yourself.
nah, you have me all confused...elites and thirst for power comes in ALL varieties....we just have to disagree that china was in cohoots w/ some select few to distribute a virus upon the world to lockdown schools and businesses to make people more dependent on government (was this soley directed at the usa or the world in general?..because the world has suffered)...i am just not ready to dive down that rabbit hole of conspiracy theory w/o evidence....GF wasn't a saint, he had flaws, but he didnt deserve what we witnessed for over 9 minutes....he was just the tipping point imo....according to you, if that white cop as you described or any one of the other 3 that was there wouldve had an ounce of humanity and fathomed that hey, he's face down and cuffed, I got time today GF wouldnt have been a flashpoint....but maybe someone else and thats whats problematic imo

also are you thinking for yourself or is it being shaped by something you believe in, because that goes both ways

Last edited:
nah, you have me all confused...elites and thirst for power comes in ALL varieties....we just have to disagree that china was in cohoots w/ some select few to distribute a virus upon the world to lockdown schools and businesses to make people more dependent on government (was this soley directed at the usa or the world in general?..because the world has suffered)...i am just not ready to dive down that rabbit hole of conspiracy theory w/o evidence....GF wasn't a saint, he had flaws, but he didnt deserve what we witnessed for over 9 minutes....he was just the tipping point imo....according to you, if that white cop as you described or any one of the other 3 that was there wouldve had an ounce of humanity and fathomed that hey, he's face down and cuffed, I got time today GF wouldnt have been a flashpoint....but maybe someone else and thats whats problematic imo

also are you thinking for yourself or is it being shaped by something you believe in, because that goes both ways
On theories and evidence, how do we get the evidence? Any site that posts views different than msm is scoffed at. It is about power and money. It wasn’t just directed at our country, no, but which country is the leader? America.
You're missing the point on the media dividing us. They are in the pockets of the elite. And they have the biggest platform. What do they do? Fan the flames, incite the masses, and help keep us divided.
I’ve been very open that as a registered Republican I realized my party sold me out years ago. I wish some on the left would open their eyes and come to the same conclusion.
Scare tactics were used during Covid to cripple us. The media has only made it worse. As they do with everything.

Reactions: smashmouth5
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT