ADVERTISEMENT

The NCAA Tournament Poll

Honest guess....when is Duke taking an L in the tourney?

• Opening Round....They Gone!

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Round of 32....No Sweet 16 For You!

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Sweet 16....No way they beat a 1 seed!

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Elite 8....Good run but no Phoenix!

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Final Four....So close to playing for all the marbles!

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Championship Game....Oh the pain of 2nd place!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Screw that s**t! Duke is cutting the nets baby!!!

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters
It would be interesting to see this poll again AFTER the announcement of brackets to see if that changes our minds. I say elite eight without seeing brackets.

Reactions: pisgah101
Duke gets to the opening round of the sweet elite final championship

Sweet 16. If Duke plays the 1 seed in the tourney it will be the first time that everyone in the arena will not be pulling for the underdog. I've been to a lot of tournament games and the underdog always get the support from the neutral crowd

Reactions: Quavarius
Hopeful championship honestly round of 32.

I picked final four, this team is capable of winning it all or flaming out in the round of 32. As always, if we shoot good we will be a hard out. There's just too many question marks... Grayson and Amile's health, match ups, will the freshmen step up to the challenge. Personally, I think Amile and Matt along with Coach K will have our guys ready.

Reactions: pisgah101
Losing in the Sweet 16 but you guys have talent to make a deep run. Heel fans laughing at Duke concern me.

Losing in the Sweet 16 but you guys have talent to make a deep run. Heel fans laughing at Duke concern me.
We beat your cheating ass once already. That's the difference between Duke fans and Uncheat fans... your fanbase makes excuses when you lose and our fanbase finds ways (from the outside) on how to improve.

We beat your cheating ass once already. That's the difference between Duke fans and Uncheat fans... your fanbase makes excuses when you lose and our fanbase finds ways (from the outside) on how to improve.
Is your fanbase sharing with the coaching staff?

Round of 32...while I think they could beat any team in a one game scenario, they play such poor defense it leaves them vulnerable to a lot more teams than some of the teams ranked ahead of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT