ADVERTISEMENT

The Carolina Way VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
B-Rad. What a joke. So far outta his league and over his head but the lemmings in the tarhole nation have convinced 'im he can converse on any subject. Lulz. Stick to sellin' shoes , Al Bundy...

Just noticed something about those B-Rad tweets. He's using OUR language now. Lulz. "Obsessed." "Fanboy." Clearly , some of those critiques struck a nerve when they were applied to him. What a thin-skinned little turd....

CZQm4FQW0AAZCp2.jpg

He hasn't blocked everyone

He blocks those who disagree him even if you're somewhat "respectful" to 'im. I always was. Now , he DID see all the OADD photoshops on my Twitter account so maybe that rubbed 'im the wrong way. Who knows? He re-printed a few of 'em on his blog so , in hindsight , I guess he WAS a little offended. Lulz. He's so used to having unx fans treat 'im like he's God Almighty. It's disgusting to read. True story: A poster on IC was so enamored of B-Rad , he stated that he would seriously consider allowing Bethel to bang his ol' lady. Ironic that he's accused Mary of letting the media attention go to her head when that's EXACTLY what's happened to him with regards to unx fans. Without their support , he'd be even more irrelevant than he already is. Ya know why he hates Mary? The media attention. He wants it too. He wants to be part of that conversation. That's the reason he made his doc. He wants to be like her and Jay and Gerald Gurney and David Ridpath...one of these "go-to" talking heads that are featured on television anytime the NCAA or collegiate academics and athletics are featured. Gawd , it must really pizz 'im off to sit there and watch Mary and Jay do speaking tours and make tv appearances while he sells shoes in a strip mall. He's not stupid. He KNOWS those unx fans who support him are little more than inbred yay-hoos. They'd follow anyone who tells 'em what they wanna hear. Oh yeah. Burns 'im up watching Mary. lol. #salty

He blocks those who disagree him even if you're somewhat "respectful" to 'im. I always was. Now , he DID see all the OADD photoshops on my Twitter account so maybe that rubbed 'im the wrong way. Who knows? He re-printed a few of 'em on his blog so , in hindsight , I guess he WAS a little offended. Lulz. He's so used to having unx fans treat 'im like he's God Almighty. It's disgusting to read. True story: A poster on IC was so enamored of B-Rad , he stated that he would seriously consider allowing Bethel to bang his ol' lady. Ironic that he's accused Mary of letting the media attention go to her head when that's EXACTLY what's happened to him with regards to unx fans. Without their support , he'd be even more irrelevant than he already is. Ya know why he hates Mary? The media attention. He wants it too. He wants to be part of that conversation. That's the reason he made his doc. He wants to be like her and Jay and Gerald Gurney and David Ridpath...one of these "go-to" talking heads that are featured on television anytime the NCAA or collegiate academics and athletics are featured. Gawd , it must really pizz 'im off to sit there and watch Mary and Jay do speaking tours and make tv appearances while he sells shoes in a strip mall. He's not stupid. He KNOWS those unx fans who support him are little more than inbred yay-hoos. They'd follow anyone who tells 'em what they wanna hear. Oh yeah. Burns 'im up watching Mary. lol. #salty
Maybe I wanna get blocked now that I know this.

Posted: Yesterday 7:02 PM Re: UNC-CHEAT Scandal - When is judgment day?

st8dukegrad87
6th Man Rating: 3.5/5 this site
2962 posts this site
Ignore this Member

I have heard that UNC-CH is attempting to negotiate but I believe that the COI would have to approve any settlement. I do know that the NCAA wants to insure that UNC-CH has no avenue for any appeal or litigation over punishment so I have to believe the COI has to be involved as that is the formal process.

Posted: Yesterday 7:02 PM Re: UNC-CHEAT Scandal - When is judgment day?

Athebeach
Noob Rating: 3.2/5 this site
77 posts this site
Ignore this Member

UNC cannot get a deal done and at this point may not be have enough clout with Swoff tainted to make a deal. The SEC is looking for retaliation for past rulings.

As a "repeat offender" ( Hang a banner , holes! ) , unx is ineligible for a summary disposition. However , according to this tweet , that rule has been removed so it's very likely unx is trying to cut a deal. Both parties must agree on all aspects of the case though...including sanctions. Can't imagine unx wanting to actually take full responsibility for their fraud though....

Reactions: Mark Gastineau
Disgusting. All these resources and all this money simply to avoid taking any responsibility...

Posted: Today 10:33 PM Re: UNC-CHEAT Scandal - When is judgment day?

st8dukegrad87
2970 posts this site
Ignore this Member

I think the leverage they have is they could still admit guilt and waive any appeal by accepting the settlement. I am not saying they were getting the death penalty, but think of any potential settlement as a plea deal. The NCAA does not get the death penalty but they get life in prison. Prosecutors will often take a deal like this to get the case closed.

The issue is that UNC-CH wants a 5 year sentence vs NCAA enforcement which wants life in prison. UNC-CH is going to be punished hard, the only question now is how severe. UNC-CH PTB that know this.

Posted: Today 10:30 AM Re: UNC-CHEAT Scandal - When is judgment day? Post Rating (1 vote)

st8dukegrad87
2970 posts this site
Ignore this Member

Syracuse (as well as Jim Boeheim) are prepared file a lawsuit against the NCAA immediately if the punishment is not severe.

Scroll down. Page 6...

The director of disability services at UNC-Chapel Hill, Jim Kessler, says that “oh yes, you can” buy an LD diagnosis, and that one can therefore buy accommodations as well. He adds, however, that it would require “a lot of work” for an otherwise nonqualifying student to buy the diagnosis and the accommodation, and that those who do it are “going to be such a small, small group of people.” He says that this concern is tiny in the greater scheme of issues facing the disabled and that professors or other observers who are concerned about such illegitimate accommodations “need to get a life.”

http://www.popecenter.org/acrobat/vickers-mar2010.pdf

Mr. Bustin Clays ‏@citori525

@CheatingBlueRam I listened to that and had to shower after listening to it. B-Rad and Buck just will not give it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT