ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Tech

A lot of sports talk show host are saying TT is gonna win. OFC

Raider fans, while you’re here, what do you think of the matchup today?

I think duke covers the spread. TTU will be prepared for this game. A lot more fun to be the underdog. It’s a win-win for us.

At this point in the season, we haven’t played many teams with a heartbeat. Not to take away from our team but would feel better if this game was being played in March.

I’m intrigued by the odiase/Williamson match up. We’re excellent at getting charges called while on defense.

I think duke covers the spread. TTU will be prepared for this game. A lot more fun to be the underdog. It’s a win-win for us.

Under any circumstance, you only win if you win.

I think it is going to be an excellent game.

At this point in the season, we haven’t played many teams with a heartbeat. Not to take away from our team but would feel better if this game was being played in March.

I’m intrigued by the odiase/Williamson match up. We’re excellent at getting charges called while on defense.

Welcome to the board. Have fun. OFC

Reactions: spesh25
Under any circumstance, you only win if you win.

I think it is going to be an excellent game.

Sure.

It’s a little different for us. No basketball history. If you would have told me 3 years ago that we would have gone to the elite 8 in 2017 and the next year would be 10-0 with a nationally anticipated match up against duke at Madison square garden I would have told you to go f*ck yourself.

Sure.

It’s a little different for us. No basketball history. If you would have told me 3 years ago that we would have gone to the elite 8 in 2017 and the next year would be 10-0 with a nationally anticipated match up against duke at Madison square garden I would have told you to go f*ck yourself.

The next step is keeping Beard for another contract. That’s a good sign for program relevance.

They are #11 in the AP poll at 8-0 and will likely be 10-0 and top 10 when we meet them at MSG on Dec. 20. We have Princeton on 12/18 then a quick turnaround against the Red Raiders two days later with a day of travel mixed in. Hard to judge by their schedule if they are legit - anyone know anything about them?

Good game guys, hope to see you again in March. Your talent is amazing, our lack of PG got exposed in a huge way.

Reactions: skysdad
Yes good game to you guys as well, but some of your fellow fans are acting really silly!
Yeah, we have a few folks on our side without great perspective when it comes to losing. It was a really good game and the better team won. I’ll hang my hat on keeping Duke 25 (!) points under your season average and allowing no 20 point scorers.

Y’all have much better talent and the GOAT of MBB coaches. Proud to have gone toe-to-toe with you. Good luck in conference and I hope we see you in April. In Minneapolis.

Yes good game to you guys as well, but some of your fellow fans are acting really silly!

Yeah, we have a few folks on our side without great perspective when it comes to losing. It was a really good game and the better team won. I’ll hang my hat on keeping Duke 25 (!) points under your season average and allowing no 20 point scorers.

Y’all have much better talent and the GOAT of MBB coaches. Proud to have gone toe-to-toe with you. Good luck in conference and I hope we see you in April. In Minneapolis.

I expected to win this game by double digits, but I didn't expect it to be this FREAKIN hard....Culver is a player.
Until I looked at the stats, I would have sworn you all had a much higher FG% than we did....sure felt like it

Great game Duke. From a Tech fan, I thought yalls talent just overcame us by the end. Besides Culver and Owens, we had no one who could play with your team. Our turnovers killed us but your missed 3's in the 1st half probably made up for that. I'd like to say enjoy these freshman but I'm guessing yall will get more next season. Hope to not see yall until the championship game.

Great game Duke. From a Tech fan, I thought yalls talent just overcame us by the end. Besides Culver and Owens, we had no one who could play with your team. Our turnovers killed us but your missed 3's in the 1st half probably made up for that. I'd like to say enjoy these freshman but I'm guessing yall will get more next season. Hope to not see yall until the championship game.
Heck of a coach, heck of a team. TTU is a handful. Your defense is top-notch.

Develop a consistent second and third scorer and I think you guys could very well be playing in the last weekend of the season.

Develop a consistent second and third scorer and I think you guys could very well be playing in the last weekend of the season.

I think Mooney can be a 2nd scorer against a lot of teams. Francis should be our other scorer but is missing on way too many open 3's right now.

I think losing what we lost last season hurts us in those areas. I'd like to think after this season, with how we are recruiting it won't be an issue going forward.

I think Mooney can be a 2nd scorer against a lot of teams. Francis should be our other scorer but is missing on way too many open 3's right now.

I think losing what we lost last season hurts us in those areas. I'd like to think after this season, with how we are recruiting it won't be an issue going forward.

It obviously won’t happen this year, but having a point guard who can penetrate and kick would help this offense a lot. Edwards was supposed to be that guy, but it seems he doesn’t get the ball enough to make that difference.

Next year, Ramsey comes in to replace Culver, but not take up the point guard role. You’ll have some nice post depth and length though.

It obviously won’t happen this year, but having a point guard who can penetrate and kick would help this offense a lot. Edwards was supposed to be that guy, but it seems he doesn’t get the ball enough to make that difference.

Next year, Ramsey comes in to replace Culver, but not take up the point guard role. You’ll have some nice post depth and length though.

I think next year we'll have some guys besides Ramsey who should replace Culver's scoring. Khavon Moore and Kevin McCullar are on the team but probably won't play much because of injuries and youth. With them and another JUCO guy whose name I can't remember, I think we'll be better than this season. Hope we can schedule another neutral site game in the near future.

I think next year we'll have some guys besides Ramsey who should replace Culver's scoring. Khavon Moore and Kevin McCullar are on the team but probably won't play much because of injuries and youth. With them and another JUCO guy whose name I can't remember, I think we'll be better than this season. Hope we can schedule another neutral site game in the near future.

True. Moore is solid. Khalid Thomas is your JUCO I believe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT