ADVERTISEMENT

Tatum with a historic playoff debut

Watched that game and Tatum was unreal. He read the defense like a veteran and with smart in pain he delivered like a true pro

Reactions: timo0402
I remember in High School Clint Jackson said between Tatum, Giles and Jackson which would be the best pro he said it would be Tatum.

He just has such an awesome arsenal of offensive moves. Very happy for him.

It’s ridiculous how poised he is for such a young player. He’s going to do some amazing things in the league.

I remember in High School Clint Jackson said between Tatum, Giles and Jackson which would be the best pro he said it would be Tatum.

He just has such an awesome arsenal of offensive moves. Very happy for him.

I remember that. But it was after injuries had diminished Giles. What could have been.

Giles is gonna be really good next season. Can’t remember who posted the article on here but the program the Kong’s have him in our in Cali has helped a lot. The program has him physically ready to contribute and not saying he’ll put up Tatum numbers but they are raving about his progress

He will be a superstar in the league. Only thing that might make him less noticeable is him playing with Kyrie, Hayward and Jaylen Brown for the next few years

Reactions: sheyduke
Is Jayson Tatum still a ball-stopper that should take the next direct one-way flight home to St. Louis? Asking for a friend.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT