ADVERTISEMENT

A FANTASTIC article on Tatum

I got a bunch but another mod must be on too because a bunch is gone as I'm clicking. If you find this clown has posted anywhere else let me know.

I got a bunch but another mod must be on too because a bunch is gone as I'm clicking. If you find this clown has posted anywhere else let me know.

Between the two of us it's done haha. I think I cleaned up the rest of the trash you didn't get.

Reactions: skysdad
No fun dude. Believe me you are better off for not seeing it. OFC

I think you just wanted to pad your post count. I guess 47 million isn't enough. :)

I do want to say I'm excited about this kid. Being in the right place at the right time consistently is more than luck. It's instinct and that speaks volumes in my opinion.

Reactions: skysdad
They ( some scouts at other sites) worry about JT not having a good three point shot, but REALLY, I mean I was five rows up atDeMatha when he flew in from St. Louis, got to the hotel and then the gym in time for night cap game against a very good DeMatha team on their home court and the man dropped 40. He was not shooting 30% either, he was very efficient. If DeMatha can not control you on their court, you are usually pretty dang good.

Reactions: Crank_it_loud
That dude that was here was straight up nuts! He said he was banned from
RR but I honestly thought he fit in well there.

They ( some scouts at other sites) worry about JT not having a good three point shot, but REALLY, I mean I was five rows up atDeMatha when he flew in from St. Louis, got to the hotel and then the gym in time for night cap game against a very good DeMatha team on their home court and the man dropped 40. He was not shooting 30% either, he was very efficient. If DeMatha can not control you on their court, you are usually pretty dang good.

That's a hard place to take over, you're right!

Man, is he going to be good. If healthy, this team could be outstanding on the offensive end. This team also has the athleticism and discipline to be very good on D as well. Can't wait.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT