ADVERTISEMENT

Solve my dilemma

what would you do?

• Cancel tee time and hang out at the gathering

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Explain that I have a tee time and it's been too cold or rainy to play and don't go to Easter dinner

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Go to inlaws for about 30-45' then head out to the course

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

DukefanKY

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jan 4, 2011
Central Ky
So my wife told me maybe 3 weeks ago that we are going to her moms for Easter dinner. Hasn't said a word since, and I forgot. Yesterday I make a tee time to play golf the same day.
I could actually make it to my mother inlaws, who I really love to death, and stay for maybe 30-45' and still make tee time. Which do I do?

Go to the in laws bring mother dearest flowers for the center piece. Tell her how you made the tee time earlier but wanted to spend some time. She’ll love the flowers enjoy the time and understand your going late ( but your really not) and she will encourage you to go have fun.

Reactions: DukefanKY
Stay married....cancel the golf round....or you will lose more domestic benefits than the joy received from getting in a round of golf

So my wife told me maybe 3 weeks ago that we are going to her moms for Easter dinner. Hasn't said a word since, and I forgot. Yesterday I make a tee time to play golf the same day.
I could actually make it to my mother inlaws, who I really love to death, and stay for maybe 30-45' and still make tee time. Which do I do?

Happy wife happy life bro

Me 5 years ago.... golf 18, and then call to politely let her know I’m going to play another 18!

Me now..... go to Easter and hope for some. Future rounds! Smh

Tis better to ask for forgiveness than permission! Lol. And yes I am happily married with kids...I understand.

My wife honestly doesn't care if I go or not. I think the weather is about to make my decision for me anyway. Not looking as good as it was

Any choice that includes not golfing is the right choice.

Go to church for Easter services. You are going to need all the help you can get when you finally make a choice. :(

Damn that sucks......75 and sunny here south of Charlotte:)
Damn that sucks......75 and sunny here south of Charlotte:)
9X71lJd.jpg
P

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT