ADVERTISEMENT

Roshanritter?

MSUbluedevil

All American
Jan 3, 2007
What ever happened to Rosh? I went on hiatus from the board for awhile after the Mercer game, so maybe I missed the explanation but I remember he was always posting on here, and he was very knowledgeable. Is he still around?

dukiejay called him names and he left.

Hahahaha!
Seriously, I do hope Rosh is alright. Hard to believe that a poster with all his post history numbers would just up and quit so suddenly...unless some life changing event occurred.

OFC

Someone with that screename is active on reddit and steam. I messaged him to see what's up.

There is one fact about a forum board and thats no one stays forever.

I am a little concerned he hasn't shown up at all or even lurking and just viewing. Hopefully he's alright and happy wherever he is.

Always liked what he contributed, I was just a reader/lurker then. He did irk me a bit with some of his perspectives but that is what it is all about. Hope he is doing well.

Wish he would come back or at least let us know the reason. We started getting some bangers and he leaves. But he has his agency and to leave and his agency to come back. OFC

I hope he doing alright but I really don't care too much if he ever posts here again.

ditto- being gone you can sensationalize that he is missed here, but i'm not going to, i couldnt stand his posts. I hope he, the person is doing fine, obviously, but as it relates to this board, i don't miss him a bit. I'm sure he'd say the same about me.

ditto- being gone you can sensationalize that he is missed here, but i'm not going to, i couldnt stand his posts. I hope he, the person is doing fine, obviously, but as it relates to this board, i don't miss him a bit. I'm sure he'd say the same about me.
I am positive he would say the same about me as well.

Reactions: dbav
Guys lets lay off Rosh a little. He was one of us and true he didn't get along with everyone here but we got more class than what we are showing. He is who he is just like I am what I am and just like the the rest of us are who we are. . He at times added a lot and at times he could be a handful. That was his way and I'm sorry either he was offended or had his feelings hurt but he could dish it out too. He no doubt is a Duke fan. People are different. He made the decision to leave and has far as I know can start posting again if he wishes but I doubt we will ever hear from him again. I say let's give him a break and let it rest. No telling how many post he would have now even though he does post on other forums. OFC

Guys lets lay off Rosh a little. He was one of us and true he didn't get along with everyone here but we got more class than what we are showing. He is who he is just like I am what I am and just like the the rest of us are who we are. . He at times added a lot and at times he could be a handful. That was his way and I'm sorry either he was offended or had his feelings hurt but he could dish it out too. He no doubt is a Duke fan. People are different. He made the decision to leave and has far as I know can start posting again if he wishes but I doubt we will ever hear from him again. I say let's give him a break and let it rest. No telling how many post he would have now even though he does post on other forums. OFC
sky, i don't think any of us are saying we wish ill will on rosh. We are allowed to share our personal opinions here as well. Some of us did not care for his posting style and the views he had. It happens, doesn't mean much more than that. I don't miss him here and I am not going to apologize for that.

I don't think anyone here has been real damning of him. He was liked by some, and by others not so much. I'm sure it's the same with me too.

To me, Rosh's main contribution to this board was that he posted a lot. A lot. But he didn't understand basketball (at all) or sports (at all) and it drove me crazy how, through that, he tried to rationalize his posts. The big man thing didn't even bug me at the end because I think it had become more of a bit than anything else.

If he came back to post here that would be fine. But when he starts posting stupid stuff ---- and he would ---- he should expect that he'll be called out on it.

I liked Rosh, for the most part, but he made the decision to leave. All I was worried about was whether he was okay, and since he's posting on other boards that takes care of my concern.

OFC

Look he's gone and doesn't post here anymore. We should be able to discuss other things. OFC

Did people trash-talk me during my 3 year absence?

Actually, what I really want is a list of names. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: dukiejay
Dattier , skysdad, right after you left, said you were ugly and your momma dressed you funny. We all heard it.

Reactions: skysdad
Did people trash-talk me during my 3 year absence?

Actually, what I really want is a list of names. Thanks in advance.
LOL, i don't believe I saw any of that. There is a difference in your and roshs' situation, he can come back here and defend himself any time he would like to. You didn't have that option. So i feel just fine in saying what I did about him earlier. He is more than welcome to come back..

That's really not important. He's back, and that's good.

You newer guys will find as the season rolls along, when the serious trolls roll in, nobody shoots'em down like the Dat.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT